Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Babù Antwerp

easy to install and it integrates perfectly with our 'prestige' theme. There were some minor graphical issues, but after contact with the helpdesk, they fixed it within the hour.

February 22, 2022

Babù Antwerp, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

KCST

Great app to set up a wishlist on your shop. It is very easy to use and provides a great customer service support with very fast response!

February 20, 2022

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

IshDeena

Nice App. Easy to use. The support team fixed the image issues in the wishlist very quickly. I'll recommend this app.

February 20, 2022

IshDeena, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

OREQUO

Fantastic app, perfect support. Obviously... our feedback is positive. Five star is not enough :) We think they deserve ten star...

February 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

all4break

Great, Thank you very much. :)
They helped me quickly and support gets back to me very quickly. :).

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Notting Hill Interiors

Great app, great customer service. Sameh replied to our email fast and worked on our request very quickly.

Hello Notting Hill Interiors,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

actitut

Great app . very easy to set up. I am using the free version just to test and it seems very customer friendly.

Dear actitut,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

Virginia City Motorcycle Company

Their Customer Service is Always there to Help. I have emailed them twice now to fix the heart icon on the products and without any issues, they have helped me out. Thank you very much

The Temple of Design

Works perfectly, fantastic support! The team integrated all features within a matter of hours. Highly impressed!

Vasenglück GmbH

Very good and fast customer service. I had some queries and was helped very quickly. Thank you very much! I can absolutely recommend it.

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝