Wishlist Hero , 505 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable wishlist feature. They value its seamless store integration and backend analytics. The support team is praised for quick responses and help with layout changes. The free plan and customization options, including branding and placement, make it a cost-effective choice. Merchants recommend it for its performance and quality customer service.

April 23, 2024

Good!

Omotenashi TCG | Japanes Trading Card Game Store
About 10 hours using the app
Revamp replied April 29, 2024

Omotenashi TCG, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating!

October 3, 2023

I cant say how helpful the team is , they went over and beyond to make sure all my queries were responded too. cant recommend them enough!!!

My Little Thieves
United Arab Emirates
About 2 years using the app
Revamp replied October 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

October 14, 2023

I needed support to install Wishlist Hero into a new Theme and Yomna from the customer support team was great! The app works very well and I love how it is fully integrated into my shop!

effeerrecreations
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
Revamp replied October 16, 2023

effeerrecreations, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

April 2, 2024

よいです。価格もお手頃ですし、そのわりに、こまかな翻訳設定や、メール文面のカスタマイズが可能でした。他のアプリだと、安いプランでは翻訳系で苦労したりします。

ヘルシーバックバッグ公式ストア
About 2 months using the app
Revamp replied April 4, 2024

ヘルシーバックバッグ公式ストア, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

ありがとう

まずは無料版から利用しますが、有料版も他のアプリに比べて安価なので今後導入したいと思います。

タピエスタイル
29 days using the app
Revamp replied April 29, 2024

タピエスタイル, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

ありがとう

September 6, 2023

Nice simple app. The free plan works for my needs.

I had a little issue with the appearance of the wishlist button when I first started using the app. I emailed the developer and they fixed it straight away (even though I suspect it was my own fault!)

Anyway good app. Does the job well.

PonySpur Athletic Socks
3 months using the app
Revamp replied September 10, 2023

Dear PonySpur Athletic Socks,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

March 22, 2024

khuyf

Tak.de
Germany
25 days using the app
Revamp replied March 24, 2024

Tak.de, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

November 2, 2023

I am very happy with how this app works. Highly recommended!

Woollyccino
About 1 year using the app
Revamp replied November 5, 2023

Woollyccino, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

July 4, 2023

Does exactly what it says and more. A fun little app that delivers and when I updated my theme and needed a little help, they were quick to respond and did exactly what I wanted. I have this app on all 3 of my websites!

Tabletop Loot
8 months using the app
Revamp replied July 5, 2023

Hello Tabletop Loot,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

July 20, 2023

Thanks for all the good work you guys done, everything works fine now im very gratefull. Great application, reccomend it to all who wants simple and good wishlist solutions.

Dekanten.no
Norway
5 months using the app
Revamp replied July 24, 2023

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊