Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Akashiro Shop

I have tried many apps now but this app is the only one that does exactly what it says. The support was extremely fast and all my wishes for my 2.0 theme were fulfilled in detail by the support on the same day. I am very satisfied.

January 26, 2022

Dear Akashiro Shop,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

Fabihaft

Funktioniert gut und sieht gut aus! Fand es zwar komisch, dass man für einige Dinge den Support anfragen muss, und nicht einfach auch einen Code zur Verfügung gestellt bekommt, Nachdem der Support aber super schnell die gewünschte Änderung vornimmt, passt das sehr gut so!

January 25, 2022

Fabihaft, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Danke schön

Kanuni Coffee

Ottima APP che soddisfa le mie aspettative ed ottima assistenza che ha risolto un problemino molto rapidamente....bravi.

January 23, 2022

Hello Kanuni Coffee,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Grazie

Yoonah

Very good support team. Replied to my request and solved my issues within 15 min. The app is very good as well !

January 23, 2022

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

hanari beauty

I like the app because is easy to use and installed quickly . Also customer service is great and fast

January 20, 2022

hanari beauty, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

JD Customs U.S.A

This app works perfectly for what I needed. The countdown timer on a for-sale product was not showing up correctly on my site, but I reached out to support and they were able to get it positioned perfectly and everything is working great now! I love being able to automatically add a product tag to parts while they're on sale and remove it when the sale ends. This allows me to have an "On Sale" collection that automatically changes for different items during a sale. This app is easy to use and does a great job. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to run short-term sales with ease. Thanks!

January 19, 2022

JD Customs U.S.A, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

madebyartisans | Online

We had been looking for a wishlist app which integrated with our theme (Warehouse) for a while and finally came across Wishlist Hero - Sameh and his team have been fantastic in helping us make cosmetic changes to have it work perfectly and seamlessly with our theme styling. 10 out of 10.

January 19, 2022

Hello madebyartisans,

HŪMN ['lē·ague]

5 stars! First let me say, this review is 100% genuine and honest. Wishlist Hero made everything we wanted possible. We downloaded and tried 4 other wishlist apps but none of them compared. We have a very elaborate site with heavy coding and spent the past year adding/coding so many features so it's difficult to find apps to add to that. All of the others were either too hard to integrate or just didn't have the options/features that we needed. Wishlist Hero was exactly what we were looking for and it was so easy to connect. The best part about Wishlist Hero is the customer service. We had lots of requests and changes (customizations) that we needed done and they made every single one of them happen. Sameh from Wishlist Hero was the best. Very friendly and responsive. Made sure every feature we wanted was executed. If you are trying to decide which app to go with, don't look any further, Wishlist Hero is the one.

January 18, 2022

Dear HŪMN ['lē·ague] 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Tim Platt Fine Art

Really can't fault this app. Installed without a hitch on Debut theme and offers everything I needed with just the right amount of customisation. I think the free version is pretty generous compared to others and gives you plenty of time to find out whether it's worth upgrading to one of the paid plans without feeling pressured. Thank you.

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

KinkThink Factory

This is a great app! We needed a wishlist solution and this was a perfect fit. We had one small issue and their developers were right on it and fixed it quickly.

January 17, 2022

KinkThink Factory, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊