Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Efeito Estufa

Great support! Although the app might not integrate with the website as expected as all users might expect, the custom and quick support was great and in some aspects even better than a "one-size-fits-all" approach.

December 19, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Avery Perfume Gallery

I installed this app on 2 sites and needed some tweaks. Customer support was really fast and efficient. Within 1 day they made the changes I asked for! I really like this app. It is useful for the customer and convenient for the seller.
I am flatly satisfied. Thanks again! I recommend it.

December 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Alles auf Anfang

Toller Support mit megafreundlichen, sehr schnellen und kompetenten Antworten. Ich bin sehr glücklich mit den Funktionen, Anpassungsmöglichkeiten und bin einfach nur begeistert, wie schnell die Kollegen vom Support die Codeänderungen nach meinen Wünschen anpassen. Absolut weiter zu empfehlen! Great support with mega friendly, very fast and competent answers. I'm very happy with the features, customization options and am just thrilled with how quickly the support colleagues adjust the code changes to my liking. Absolutely recommend to others!

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

Danke schön

Ashley's Cosplay Cache

I love being able to have a wishlist on my website. It is great to see what customers are putting in their carts

December 13, 2021

Ashley's Cosplay Cache, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! 😊

KENSHI

I needed to integrate some functions and staff did it the same day very properly ! App is working very well. Good job guys! Thank you

December 9, 2021

Hello KENSHI,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Natural Fibre Arts

I contacted support for help with coding the colour of the icon in my website header and they went over and above. Not only did they fix the problem quickly they helped me with another coding issue not related with this app. The communication is quick and efficient. I highly recommend this app for what it can do but also because they have great customer support.

December 9, 2021

Dear Natural Fibre Arts🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. We are super happy to be of service. Cheers and have a good one ✨!

Mariette et Paulette

I downloaded the app recently. I am happy with the assistance which helped to edit the customer email notification, and they fixed the appearence on my website.

December 7, 2021

Mariette et Paulette, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

aest.

Tolle App, die sich auch im Gratismodus schon super anpassen lässt. Das Dashboard ist übersichtlich und auch das Design lässt sich gut in den Shop einbinden.

December 5, 2021

aest. , Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

Danke schön

RE-LAX

This app is great, as you can integrate it easily into your website. Very user friendly and also great support from the team.

December 5, 2021

Dear RE-LAX,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

Dressify

Customer service is great and helps you fix any issues that might have, the app works great. Recommended!

November 30, 2021