Wishlist Hero

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

KEONI HILLTOP

Omg this app is so helpful! Customer service is Amazing and very quick! Love this app. My customers are going to enjoy saving products they can’t buy at the time.

Thank you so much for creating this app.

Update: They are always so helpful!!!

Shoes 'N' More

Still setting up my store, so my 5 stars is based on the fact that I thought Sameh from Wishlist Hero was great to work with. App was super easy to install, did it myself, and I only needed Sameh to customize one thing which was done very fast. If the app works as well, once we are up and running, as its installation went then it would be a super app.

Heim & Sundry

I am so happy I was able to find this app. After several installs and uninstalls with other apps, I think I found the one. Other than a very affordable paid plan, I am happy that they have excellent support. They helped me set it all up to add to my header, quick view, and collection. Thank you so much!

Fashward

This app does the job for a great price and the team is quick to help you to customize it to your needs. Plus they just added the functionality to "unheart" an item, so the app is now perfect for my needs.

Stitch Wit

I use this app to reward customers with loyalty points. The team was very helpful in making the app work exactly as I needed it to.

Pink Pineapple Design

Love this app! Works great and looks good. Had a small issue with the heart popping thru a dropdown menu. Put in a help request and it was fixed in less than 24hrs and on a Sunday. You can't ask for more than that! A+

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Ok, I have tried many Wishlist modules before I decided to use that one. Unlike other it is affordable (the lowest plan will remove the branding) and straight forward for installation (...and I have a 'complicated' theme)

I like that the link in the menu is displaying in real time the number of items in the list (without coding anything !). The discreet pop-up message at the bottom of the screen to confirm you added a product into your list is really a great dynamic/pro feature (you can see the visual etc).

The support will also help you to integrate an icon if you need, they are very reactive and friendly. Still missing some customisation features such as the buttons' color of the 'share' pop-up but no big drama as all other main screen and features are fully customisable.
The email template of the 'share by email' is not configurable for the moment too. I am not using that feature, what was important to me was the alert email for low stock (and that one is all good). The dev and support is really good so I am sure they will 'patch' this soon.

I strongly recommend you to give a try as it will save you time and do not be lazy if you need few cusotmisation :) : send them an email and meanwhile work on something else as they will help you very quickly. There is no magic app that match at 100% of your needs or your theme (except the very basic one...but this is not what we are looking for, isn't it ? :) )... even if this one is almost perfect.

Bafaluc

Sameh is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much for the support! Everything I asked for he was willing to help. The app is easy to install.

Ahoi-Werk

Finally... I found a wishlist app that exactly meets my needs. Easy to install and configurate. Love it!

Mune Plus

The Wishlist Hero App integrated with my shopify store flawlessly. I wanted to have some customization and the Wishlist Hero team provided excellent support and in a timely manner. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!!!