Wishlist Hero , 481 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, modern design, and seamless integration with various themes. It offers a range of features, including high customization, even in the free version. The app enhances customer experience by facilitating product recall and return, backed by a responsive support team. Merchants also value the insightful analytics on customer wishlist interactions, which have reportedly boosted sales for some. The app is easy to install, requiring no complex setup or coding.

September 16, 2021

Great app and great support !!!!!!!!!
the support give very quick replies and help me solve the problem quickly !

SESoftexly
About 1 hour using the app
Revamp replied September 19, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

June 11, 2022

Worst app ever. I contacted support several times and gave them access to set up the app, but nothing. They never answered me. Bad service.

NuvoleBlu
Italy
1 day using the app
January 17, 2021

Perfect for us. Easy to set up, works on Safari and Firefox, plus iPhone great, simple and great features.

waterholic
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
September 20, 2022

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP
I didint like and uninstalled it but the heard icon stayed for days, then i went to my code and the app was still everywhere in my code, i messaged them so they "removed" the snippets and the heart was gone from my code but i am now installing another wishlist app and i still see WISHLIST HERO in my code, not only that but i cannot find my some parts of my code because it messed everything up. Such a waste of time, who has the time for this WISHLIST HERO? nobody does!

Sleepdeprivedxcii
About 17 hours using the app
Revamp replied September 22, 2022

We always provide the best support possible to all our customers because we do care and set a high standard for ourselves as evident in our review history.

Please note, as explained in a previous email already, the allegation we did remove any files from your theme is simply incorrect, your team or 3rd party app team just was not able to spot the correct product liquid file (Which we did point you out to in the previous email).

It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead

October 11, 2021

Excellent stuff so far. Easy install and a big plus is that you can easy edit all the texts that the app uses so that you can convert it to your native language.

Woonunique
Netherlands
32 minutes using the app
Revamp replied October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

October 27, 2021

Not bad so far. Better than the other reasonably priced Wishlist apps. Just waiting to hear back from their support team for assistance with adding a collection page icon etc. (Just emailed them, so I don't expect to hear back for 24 hours.) I'll update my review once I've used it more.

Resolute Records
About 11 hours using the app
Revamp replied October 28, 2021

Hello Resolute Records,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review. We always work hard on making our app better. We are always here to help 🌝

July 30, 2020

Finally a wishlist app I can add without editing codes. Amazing app and great customisation options. Excellent job guys. How Shopify doesn't make wishlists standard for all plans, I have no idea.

4 Continents Stores Ltd
21 minutes using the app
March 31, 2022

We are using it now for few weeks and it works great.
At beginning we had some problems to install it, but great support team install it for us within two hours. Great support!

venca.si
21 minutes using the app
Revamp replied March 31, 2022

venca.si, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

March 23, 2022

After going 19 correspondences and 6 hours on email, there are still errors on the implementation. Not very impressed by the quality of support and not sure if this is an app we'd want to work with.

Good Dog People™
Singapore
About 5 hours using the app
October 19, 2021

Very easy set-up! I'm excited for our customers to begin using it. So far it seems to work flawlessly.

Hyssop Beauty Apothecary L.L.C.
10 minutes using the app
Revamp replied October 28, 2021

Hyssop, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊