Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist

TOPNOTCH

I have install very easy and i got support on the setup right away!
The design look amazing and you can customize the design.

Marabouj

I highly recommend this app! The team is very responsive and get the job well done and very quickly! They resolved all that i asked them!

February 17, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are excited that you loved your experience.

We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority. Your feedback literally made our day.

Shop Store Sale

After having a problem with the App, I contacted the support and not only they handle my problem quickly but they also proposed me some customs to perfectly suite my theme. I accepted it and wow ! Perfect ! This is incredible Support ! The App is perfect for me. You do not need to force your shoppers to login, but if they want to share the wishlist a pop-up ask from and to emails so it is perfect. Starting at 4 $ plan you can use FB Re-targeting with wishlist. I did not try yet . Thank a lot.

February 17, 2020

Please accept our deepest apologies for that. This has been a tough time for us knowing that we've let you down and failed to provide you with the service you deserve.

We would like to get the opportunity to make things right, we would love to provide you with an updated free trial so that you could see all the power and potential of Wishlist Hero.

Investitch by Stephanie Daniel

Great customer service. Super fast in replying and getting this up and running. I did the free option and it's perfect. Once the emailing is available in April I will most likely upgrade then. This is simple, which I love, because for my customers simple is better. www.investitch.com

January 6, 2020

Thank you Stephanie for the excellent review, appreciate it. Will definitely keep you posted for the emailing feature.