Wishlist Hero

Wishlist Hero

by Revamp

Grow Sales with a customizable Wishlist & Email reminders

QUOTELETS

This app is brilliant, it is sleek, clean, modern, and minimalistic. It allows converting visitors into shoppers by keeping their preferences on the wishlist. Customer service is super-efficient!!! They have accommodated my needs when it came to the unusual placement of the ADD TO WISHLIST button and icon. I am so grateful for the seamless integration that required their professional assistance. Love it. 10**********

October 19, 2021

Dear QUOTELETS 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

Annapurneshwari Chutneys and Savouries

Really great app. Very elegant and clean UI. The Installation support team is great and responds very quickly.

October 17, 2021

Dear Annapurneshwari,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

Woonunique

Excellent stuff so far. Easy install and a big plus is that you can easy edit all the texts that the app uses so that you can convert it to your native language.

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

Island Living

Great app and amazing customer service. They're quick to help with the installation and offer help when needed

October 5, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

SINGLE STONE

Great app so far which is actually replacing another wishlist app that we were paying much more for (we are a small store with a low volume of orders & currently a low amount of wishlists). The initial setup went smoothly and we really like the floating side bar to link to the wishlist app. However, we noticed on the mobile view that the side bar was blocking too much of our site and menu options. I reached out to the app developers and they were able to update the code for us to display the side bar link on desktop and an icon in the header instead on mobile devices. The team was quick to respond and to make the requested updates, and followed up after to ensure everything was working as we wanted. So far the app itself is working well for us and we like that it offers much more comprehensive analytics than the app we were previously using.

October 3, 2021

SINGLE STONE, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

Bove

An impressive, simple to use app with a slick design. The customer support and app developers were really responsive and super helpful. Highly recommended!

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

Creations By Bek

This is hands down, the best wishlist app! I tried so many others that had such a complicated set up that I would give up and remove and I can not believe how easy and effortless the setup of this app was THANK YOU!

September 26, 2021

Dear Creations By Bek,

SESoftexly

Great app and great support !!!!!!!!!
the support give very quick replies and help me solve the problem quickly !

September 19, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

Envious Customz PTY LTD

Fantastic app! Even better support! Highly Recommend 100%. Asked for a custom configuration and was done immediately.

September 15, 2021

Dear Envious Customz 🤩

Jostina

I recently installed this app, and I love how easy it is to use and set up. There is no need for code and it integrates beautifully with my theme. If I have any questions, the customer support team is very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is thinking about installing it. I'm so glad I did!

September 9, 2021

Hello Jostina,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18