WooHoo: Gamified Email Pop ups

WooHoo: Gamified Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Pop ups Games,Exit Intent Pop ups,Coupons & Discount Pop ups

ESPORTS MIX

An intuitive and friendly popup app, just what we were looking for. It's intuitive and very easy to use with crisp and clean popups that are visually appealing. Recommended.

Tajamaly تجمّلي

I had previously installed other wheel spin pop up apps and had done extensive research for few days on all the gamified popup apps currently available in Shopify, and can firmly say that this app is the best one in my opinion.
The reason being is that it offers all the features I've been looking for that I didn't find exist collectively in any one other spin wheel app, and so far seems robustly built without any bugs or issues.
the features are: automatic unique coupons, email validation, countdown timer, code expiry, gift tab, duplicate email prevention, and even also A/B testing.
Not to mention the amazing proactive customer service team.

Retrolicious

I had to find a new app after I was using one that was removed by Shopify. This WooHoo popup has been great so far. I chose the spinning wheel with 3 discounts instead of previous site pop-ups to build our email list. Seems to be getting more emails than the other apps I had previously. I had a little issue with the size of the reward box blocking the check out button but Liran was quick to reply & fix the issue. Great customer service :-)

PartyPeach

Very helpful. I wanted a specific page to show coupon as well as pop-up and they went ahead and edited the theme and created the page. The communication was fast and they did exactly what i had envisioned. I would recommend! When building a website it's important to work with apps (developers) who have a quick response time and get the job done. Thank you

Hummus & Soy Sauce

Its the easiest and the most convenient app of its kind. Also they provide excellent customer care . I truly recommend it. It works great in my store and its started to create extra revenue. check it out on my store!

SweepSouth

Thank you Liran for the quick reply time in helping me setup our first campaign. I am now able to send emails with codes and have the WHEEL on the first entry point (as an option) with out a small trigger in the corner to activate it, which is helpful for larger campaigns.

Legendary Hoodies

Great app, game is nice way here. Good way to get people on your store and high chances of conversion. Nice app

Sweet Addiction Boutique

Just started with this app. Great user experience, I'm all set up in under an hour. Such a fun way to collect emails as well as influence conversion.

SGEEKS

Good app , but it will be better if it will be 10$ for unlimited views but in general it is good app

iheartmycase.com

I have used the app to help me with user engagement, to drive them view more products. This app works fluently, no bugs, everything works just fine. The customer support is phenomenally responsive and kind! It is a pleasure to be your client. Waiting for more features and layouts.
BTW - email marketing helps increase conversion rates & up sells.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32