WooHoo ‑ Coupons Email Pop ups

WooHoo ‑ Coupons Email Pop ups

by Play Ecommerce

Discounts & Coupons Pop ups, Email Pop up, Wheelio alternative

Hyperyion

This app is very different from your normal pop -up app.
It's very enticing for the customer and works really well.

Customer service is extremely fast and helpful too!

Awesome job all around, definitely recommend~

The Brand iLux

I love the different game board options. Installation and setup was smooth and there has been no issue with functionality. Priced well. Very pleased

Viral Toys

An amazing app! looks really good and can fit any store design! You can set up time for pop ups and choose what you want! Highly recommend!

Golden Hair

Assisted with getting more email subscribers to be able to send them discounts that have them coming back. Wonderful !!

JacketCentre

my mailing list is booming thanks to this app! highly recommended and the support is great. Thankyou !

Hubbard Street Gift Boutique

I have only been using the app for a couple of weeks but on the first day I already saw an increase in the number of emails connected. Looking forward to seeing great things with this app!

Hit Basics

This app have it all. We dont want to use 5 different apps for different tasks so installed this and using it since then. really suggest it for growing your shop and conversion rates.

FPGA.guide Shop

I use this app for my campaign, works great, covers most of my needs! Although there's still some room for improvement, like, the unique coupon feature can have more settings option, and the note text color is not working. But the support given was really fast and good.

Stabil Posture

If you are looking for a new way of catching emails, I would recommend this app. Engaging the customers for a long time relationship I can now capture both mobile numbers as well as emails as a good nice game.

Ivy's Tea Co.

Pretty easy to set up. I am excited to put it to use this holiday season. I very quickly and easily created 2 games and tested them on my store. They work just as described. I wish the app would sync to Drip for email, too, not just Klaviyo and MailChimp.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34