Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

SnugBox

GREAT APP WORKS WELL FOR SALES THANK YOU IS FUN FOR CUSTOMERS TO PLAY I HAVE HAD GREAT FEED BACK FROM THIS

JXMWARDROBE

This app was so easy to install and I love it! My customers are engaging more with my website now that I’ve added this app. Definitely would recommend!

Nashville Glam Studio

This app is easy to use and manage. My customer are appreciating the rewards! I'm glad I found it. It keeps me from having to run sales when people can come to my site for a deal!

Simpliie

Good ! I used this application. Thanks you very much. You have to put this in your shop, your conversion rate will be do x2

Hyggeish

I use this app as a lead magnet to grow my email list and it does this job just perfectly!
Also, I am happy with the customer service and overall user experience.
Totally recommend!

Hunter’s Wholesale

I would definitely recommend. Very easy setup. Saw customer interaction and sales the first day. Great app! Will continue to use to grow sales, as well as my email list.

DIFFERENT®

Very good to get emails from visitors and to try to convert them into customers. You can add some emergency, it's a complete app.

Infinitipure

Amazing app, generating many many sales! And capturing many email! Recommend 100% Trust me guys it worth!

Clothes by Graham

This app has helped greatly in getting email subscribers! it does slow your site speed down a little bit so be aware of that but overall getting the email subscribers is worth it 100 times over.

oteasuk

This pop up is eye catching and creates a fun user experience. We love all of the customization options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58