Email Popup Spin Wheel Pop ups

Email Popup Spin Wheel Pop ups

by Play Ecommerce

WooHoo Popups Games, Spin to Win,Discounts Wheel Emails Popups

Ni9e5ive

This app is incredible, definitely recommend! Unique coupon codes, easy to set up and super customizable!

Smart Gate

I love this app, its extremely useful and customizable, definitely worth it.
Email lists are growing like crazy. Will definitely be using this app long term!

Lotus Spikes

Awesome app. I got my first sale because of this app, I ain't even started running FB ads yet and got my first sale. Whhaaat? Amazing app. And also a lot of great SMM specialists are recommending this app.

The Great Game

It was able to work on a specific page rather than the whole website which is why i choose it over other spin the wheel app. Works great I've got 2 different ones on separate pages cheers.

Face Shower Bar

It's easy to step up and Liran was very helpful in assisting if there was anything which I was unsure with. However, it would be even better if I can manage the edit of the design of the elements after launching it without the help of Liran.

MANIMAL

Easy to setup - great conversion rate - good support. All in all a real winner. We have installed others to test and WooHoo has out performed them by a high percentage.

meditlooj

I JUST INSTALLED NOW, SO WE WILL SEE THANK YOU FOR 14 DAYS TRIAL. DONT FORGET TO VISITE MY E-COMMERCE www.meditlooj.com

Sheas Cosmetics

was searching through the shopify app market place & found this cool app. it was so easy to add to the store, lets hope itll increase some sales

Floria Fay

Fantastic app, the pricing is really good even on scale. You get a great amount of emails AND it increases your cvr greatly as users feel like they won/earned a discount instead of being handed one. They're way more likely to use discounts given through the games. Awesome support as well! Just a must have all around.

True North

It is early, but so far I really like this app. It was easy to install and the feedback from customers has been great! I like that there are different types of popups which will keep this experience fresh for those that visit our site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40