WooHoo ‑ Gamified Email Popups

WooHoo ‑ Gamified Email Popups

by WooHoo

Popup Games, Exit Intent Popups, Gift & Discount Popups

Royalty's

Good app does what promises, also giving value and enough free trial, can engage more your first entry customers

laboutiquedesign.is

Great app, really efficient ! I did a marvelous game with WooHoo, and collected more emails that I was expected !

Mizu Towel

This app was really helpful in enhancing the number of emails collected on our site. It's much better than normal email collection popups because of the games. For the reasonable pricing, would definitely recommend using this!

Sonic Soak

This app is awesome! Great interface and very easy to implement. It definitely helped in our email marketing efforts by increasing email capture rates through the addition of a gamification element.

BOLTASKE

awesome, the best app that can bring success to an online store,very fast support and almost instantaneous responses,best deals games ever seen
, highly recommended

Alternativa Webshop

Effective, fun and easy to use. Great support. For now, I have been able to convert 15% of visitors. This app also has an A/B testing feature, dynamic coupons, fraud protection and so many other useful features! Pricing is fair.

AURELLE

Really really good app. Much better than spinning the wheel for customers. Can be a little pricey with traffic, but it is more than worth it.

Love Seed

Like :
Customer support is great, 3 type of games to choose, customer wont be bored as there are 3 games to choose, able to integrate with recart apps, result are instant and great to capture leads

Dun Like: Game design graphic still can be further improve

Wat Crate

I've installed the app 2-3 days ago and already improved my conversion rate. Though, I haven't done any split testing so I will probably get it higher in time.

Pikers

The app is awesome, great customization and works well in my store. You can see the effects right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30