Game Popup & Exit Coupon Popup

Game Popup & Exit Coupon Popup

by WooHoo

Boost Facebook Messenger & Email subscribers with popups games

michaelorda

Essential for any store! A great way to offer coupons and importantly build up your email list for re-marketing.

Looking around at similar applications but none were as easy to set up and make changes! glad i came across this!

Desk Savvy

This app has been great so far, I’ve received positive feedback from customers saying they love the thrill of receiving a mystery coupon and I’m starting to see purchases because of it.

I had a minor hiccup with a customer telling me they were unable to see their discount code and after contacting Woohoo support, they were able to quickly resolved the matter. Their quick response was awesome! I’ll definitely confinue to use to this app on my store!

Fun Random Stuff

wow this app is amazing. i seriously cant believe how easy and great it is. thank you for making it so simple and effective.

Bunny Trends

this app is great as there is a variety of different game popups to choose from unlike other apps where its the basic popup or wheel spin that you see on every other shop.

Guyword Studios LLC

i used this app to help my store and its grate i also have seen more trafic to my store and the wheel spin is a grate insentof for costumers

Sports Performance Store

so easy to set up! The best one I've used by far!! My conversion has gone through the roof. Highly recommend

Reinventing Fashions

This app is really good, has 4-5 different interactive games, unlike the rest apps which have the same boring wheel game, which most of the buyers are familiar with. Easy customization + Good support!

Seasonly Trends

Fantastic app. My favourite email collection and conversion app on Shopify. Great user experience for both users and for back end configuration.

NS תזונת ספורט

woohoo rised my conversion rates to the sky! I could feel the difference in my mailchimp list as well

HolyClothing

Awesome, beautiful looking Gamification App that works and vacuums in the emails :) Just get it! Like now ❤️❤️❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7