Spin Wheel Popup Sales Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Sales Pop ups

by WooHoo

Sales Pop ups, Spin to Win, Wheelio alternative, Coupon Popups

Chloe Mae Cosmetics

App is easy to use, and I did one of the wheel games.
Was pretty neat to have so many options.
good job

Ostuklikk

Very good and proffessional support! And the app looks like really nice i hope to get a lot of customers whit it. :)

Gifts Are Blue

The app was really easy to setup and use. Very user friendly and easy to implement. Had it up and running the same day, and within a day or two started receiving orders via the app. Like that it has multiple games that you can use and that it supports unique discount codes. Highly recommend.

Vigorous Innovations

Seems to be converting very well, not at all annoying like some of the other games we have tried... low key and effective

MUZT

Liran from WooHoo was so helpful that answered my questions very patiently. He also agreed to modify a feature for me if required. The set up itself was quite straight forward but I just needed to test it to see if it pop-up on the page I want it to show. Thanks very much for your help Liran!

Seaux Lavish

I used this app to help me turn my website visitors into customers. I like how this app addS an interactive aspect to your website. Customer like spinning the wheels and having the chance of getting discounts.

BTJ Living LLC

I purchased Spin Wheel Pop as a way to help get email address. I was skeptical. OK, I was wrong. apparently my customers enjoy 'spinning the wheel.' I received 8 new emails within a few short hours. I have run this app for several days and the results are consistent each day.

SHIFT StyleHouse

This app has been working great for my store with increasing email opt ins and sales conversions!!!!

SanctuaryHome&Body

I've had the app 6 days! I've already increased my subscribers and converted people into customers.

Productos Sanitizantes de Chiapas

muy interactivo y facil de usar me gusto mucho la plataforma, espero me funciones para aumentar mis ventas

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47