WooHoo ‑ Gamified Email Popups

WooHoo ‑ Gamified Email Popups

by WooHoo

Popup Games, Exit Intent Popups, Gift & Discount Popups

YIPPEE TOY

Great concept and easy to use. Still early to tell but hoping it will help grow our email list soon.

LAUDAWEAR

still, haven't got live with this app but the ui is amazing and very easy to use. the graphic is as described. and everything seems to work

Vape Club

Used to love it, until it stopped automatically generating discount codes for some reason. It's a shame because this is a great app.

GlamoRose

It's a great platform! It's really easy to set up and use. Helped our business to increase database as well as conversions.

Badassbox

I have multiplicate my subscribers x10 with this app, it's really perfect ! so fast and easy for setup :)

Cabotin

Nice app to get new emails, I had 9 new emails in 5 days...
It is very easy to use even for a beginner.

Dolls of Venus

Intuitive, fast, and working flawlessly. Doesn't affect the store speed at all. Most importantly, great and reactive customer support.

Designs by Planner Perfect

Has been an excellent way to get site visitors excited and engaged....which in turn allows us to get more visitors into our email flows.

Sovereign Fountain Pens

This app has provided an avenue for collection of emails which will really help with future sales. Furthermore, the interactions with customers has risen and I believe that this app has helped my shop greatly.

Excuse My Russian

Just started using this app, so far so good. Easy to install, excellent graphics and clients seem to respond well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28