Email Pop ups Spin Wheel Games

Email Pop ups Spin Wheel Games

by Play Ecommerce

Pop ups games w/Exit Intent , Spin Wheel Email Capture Pop ups

FCPeffects

This app is great. Easy to customize and implement. Developer team is responsive and helpful. I highly recommend it.

OilViaCosmetics

A lot of great features for the free plan and is really good when it comes to being sleek and not up in your face looking like a scam type pop up

Suga Mama´s All Natural

I used this app for my online store. I love that Itś easy and FUN to customize. But my fave part is that they have someone available via chat to assist you with issues even at 4am. Can´t wait for my customers to start using and saving on my site!

RARAVARU

Au top vraiment c'etait facile et bien fait je n'ai pas eu de soucis avec la mise en place du jeu .

RAVPower

I used this app for our new year campaign, it has four different interesting way s to run campaigns and gain sales . I really appreciate it!

SouthernHearth Custom Tees & More

I tried SEVERAl different contest apps before running across this one. ALL of them were so confusing and hard to set up. I just wanted something cool for my customers to have fun with not something I had to spend hours setting up and still not being sue that it was right. THIS app walked me through the set up and even let me preview it before publishing it. EVEN ON THE FREE PLAN.... I will defintley buy this app. It is for sure worth it!!!

HolistifyHaven

Cool games to choose from to add to the shop. And easy to use and creative way to get people to add their email.

drop-ship-n

this add helps a lot with email collection thanks I needed it I was kinda struggling in that area not now!

T's-Beauty Store & More

I like this app, because it covers all the potential to grow you business influence. I also like it!

Frate Mate Club

Awesome support, very reactive good conversion rate to catch email and not intruisive so it s good for customer experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37