WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2023

Support not active in chat since over a week, no answer on emails even if they say it will take 24 hours.

Buggy and alot of things are not adjustable.

There should be a better option out there.

WunschPerlen
Germany
January 21, 2023

Tengo una duda, si es posible agregar más espacio de cupones para la ruleta además de los 6 espacios que ya te incluye?

LORENZA
Mexico
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 3, 2023

so far so good. it looks like it works well. once I see what I need to do I always get right on it. Hopefully it helps me get more sales

Good Vibes Daily Lab
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 28, 2022

It was very simple to set up and add to my website. I have not lauch my site yet to give a full review. I will give a more detail review within 30 days.

Da Sugar Honey Ice Tea™
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
December 27, 2022

increíble y es todo muy intuitivo! Es una app muy guay y fácil de usar! :) Si estas buscando un app que sea fácil y sin tanta complicación, esta es tu app!

Pozik Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 27, 2022

Extremely fast customer service! Solved my problem in seconds! Also made great suggestions that I wouldn't even think about.

Jalola
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 23, 2022

EXCELLENT! LOVE THE EASE OF IT! OUTSTANDING CROSSOVER SUPPORT TO HELP WITH SAVING THE CUSTOMER'S CART! THANK YOU!

IM2Black4That
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 12, 2022

easy to use and like the design , see how it goes to create any leads or sales for us , thanks guys :)

MAAB New Zealand
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
December 12, 2022

It integrated seamlessly with my theme, and is very easy to customise to your liking. Highly recommended.

Shoppy Boutique
Turkey
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 12, 2022

I use this to increase my store sales, It helps me bring more customers and get much more sales. It's amazing.

eagleexchange