Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Lash Shield

Location Australia

great app, great designs and great customer service. It doesn't require much changes which makes it easy to use. I would recommend.

Thirty Four Charms

This app was very easy to install and set up. Straight to the point without fuss. I'm pretty new to Shopify and I'm having issues having my customers follow through with a purchase. I'm hoping to reduce abandoned carts with this feature.

Toymagic

Location Malta

Excellent application to give out discount codes for your new customers + super interactive, easy to use, and definitely boosts sales. The support is very responsive and accurate with their answers, I never had any issue which wasn't resolved in a timely manner.

lustronlights

Best in class and most popular for the reason! I wish they had a real free service to properly test it out.

Din Stue

Location Denmark

God app til at indsamle leads hvis man skal bruge nogle hurtigt. Vi har oplevet god succes med den fra start

Korendy Türkiye

Location Turkey

We're a shopify plus merchant. We don't recommend this app because of the following reasons: All the customer names are mixed up because of this app. When Klaviyo integration is activated, first names are replaced with email initials. For example, if customer who joined the wheel with xyz@hotmail.com, customer first name becomes xyz. In case it is an existing customer, all customer database are messed up with this. I asked many times to support, they are so slow, not resolving any issue at all.

Delightful Planners

Wow...it took me five minutes to watch the demos, load it to my site and begin!!! WOOHOO! Love this app!

lumenoculars

Absolute best in the business. Used if it for the wheel but there's a lot of customization that was fun and profitable to test with.

Laura-writing-services

Great app, but wish they would add more games and features. Great for what it is, just know what you're signing up for in cost!

Destiny Pet

Spin wheel is very Easy to set up and use. Very good for store owners that are just starting out. I recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76