Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

WooHoo - Spin to Win Popup, Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Pop ups

Gladiator Performance

Wonderful App to increase the conversion rate. Nice design and new look compared to other apps.
I would recommend it to everyone to try it out.

The Microbrand Store

We've used this app for a couple of years and its been great. Recently however it has created ~25 $0 discounts per day, flooding our Shopify discount list and taking a long time to clean out months of junk discount codes that have recently appeared. It shouldn't be creating any discounts at all and just use the ones we've created to plug in to it. Staff couldn't find their discount codes for customers which were pages away. We normally have less than a dozen discounts. Sad to see it is badly behaved like this, and looks like we may have to pull the plug and try and find an alternative. Other recent issues we've seen include the pop-ups occurring too frequently in a session instead of once, the close button not having an x on mobile. Feels like it is no longer a robust option for us.

Color Cone

I'm using this app to provide a fun way for potential customers to engage with my store and at the same time build relationship with them by collecting contact details. Works well above expectation!

Tristan Jacobson

i chose this app to help increase my customer loyalty and might i say it IS perfection! i of course went with the $30 monthly plan and it is soooooo worth the $30!! 11/10 recommend!!

WavyHair®

I LIKE IT TO USE FOR MY WEBSITE PROVIDE SOME DETAIL ABOUT DID OR ENJOY YOUR COMMENTI THINK IT'S GOOD

Myers Sewing

This app helped me drive more sales from my online visitors - I saw results within a week. I really like how customizable it is to fit my brand. It would be nice if it could be set on an auto-schedule to turn off and on after every other week or so. Just a thought, but still worth adding if you're on the fence.

Her Sweet Dreams

I used this app as a fun way to engage my customers. I'm not really good with coding so I was afraid this would be complicated but it's so straightforward and was very easily to add on my page. Support is fast in their replies and I am highly satisfied

ShowOffLady

This APP is really helpful to boost sales !! It generate many orders for my online stores. And easy to install.

Bump Love Maternity

I installed the app and it was very easy to use for someone that is not very tech savvy. I needed help making a few changes and Liran was able to help me promptly and the problem was resolve. Thank you.

TroisPetitsLou

amazing app!!!! I wish I found it before !! :D
really attractive for the customers , great way to boost sales !!! and it's funny highly recommended!! easy to install and custom also!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52