Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Allow customers to select gift wrap & message for their orders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wrapin - Gift Wrap & Gift Options

Glow Skincare

Really happy with my new app, the team is amazing and very helpful. Everything was set as my liking. Would definitely recommend

LOLA JAMES HARPER

Location France

We decided to start using Wrapin App and it works beautifully, the customer service were very responsive and helped us install it. We recommend this app !

もつ鍋お取り寄せ専門店「崔家の健美鍋」

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

問題が起きて連絡すると、迅速にサポートして頂き助かりました。使用しているサービスもリーズナブルで設定等もしやすくとても重宝しています。他に新しいサービスが同社からリリースされた場合は利用してみたいと思います。

vieille.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 3 hours

works great! had some problems installing it at my shop - but there support team was a big help and installed it for me!

Royal Opera House Shop

We are using the Wrapin app on our shopify store for gift wrap, it works easily and well for the customer. They are very helpful. Great customer service!

Grand Wine Cellar

I love this App! Super easy to install and customize...Great customer service, super fast answer and friendly. I recommend 1000%

SWAIR

Great customer service and good price value. I really enjoyed working with their team, and they helped to customize the app to my requests.

Cupshe UK

Location Hong Kong SAR

great app and service, very patient and professional, hope we have a great collaboration in the future

TOPO Paris

Location France

l'application est parfaite, elle m'a permise d'augmenter mon panier moyen en proposant des coffrets cadeaux en option. Et le service client est TOP =)

Topgolf

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

We only need the gift wrap option for only one product. Customer service was extremely quick to help us and set everything up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42