Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
January 30, 2023

I have had a great experience with Xero Bridge by Parex. It linked quick and easy, with a simple set up. Whenever I have had questions, their customer service team has quickly solved the issue and went above and beyond.

VYV
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 16, 2023

Makes it too easy, Love this app highly recommend, Couldn't be any happier with the App and the support team. Questions I have had, All answered fast and effectively.

Rig Mate
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 5, 2023

We switched to Parex Bridge from Bold Commerce app and its been fast efficient and support has been fantastic. We also sell B2B and Abhi in support was able to map customer invoices to business company names which was very helpful for us. Highly recommend the product for productivity gains on Shopify to Xero reconciliations.

BeerCo.com.au
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 16, 2022

great app, able to connect Xero to Shopify!
Been using it for a month and so far it does the job and my accountant is satisfied with it

Dialect Fragrances
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 12, 2022

It syncs brilliantly with Xero. Any problems I've had have been sorted really quickly. I'm very impressed with it!

The Helpful Book Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 6, 2022

Great app, that works exactly as advertised, and what is even more impressive is that if you have an issue or you messed something up, the support will contact you and help you sort it out. 5 Stars no question.

LoveOnPrints
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 24, 2022

I've used this app on another platform and as soon as I moved to Shopify, I've installed it. I believe 'it's the best thing since the slice bread!" Every-time I have a question, like setting up a new payment method reconciliation, etc. Abbi and Parth has been really helpful. More important, they always provide clear explanations on how to get things done, including visual step by step guides! Thank you for a great service!

FujiHealth
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 16, 2022

Definitely the best app out there for Shopify to Xero connection! The support team are always really helpful and quick to solve any problems.

NaturoBest
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 11, 2022

This app is fantastic and has saved me so many hours.
If theres ever been a problem its been because we have changed something like SKU codes and they have helped us find what we did wrong. Great support

The Chef Pad Shop
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 8, 2022

The perfect solution!! The team is super helpful and very responsive. Nothing is too hard for them!!

TANZEE AUS