Reviews (213)

2.9
May 15, 2024

As a general point, the Xero Sync Integration is absolutely essential to our business - I don’t know how we’d do the bookkeeping for a Shopify-based business without it.

I am writing a review after the resolution of a recent problem; we had a longstanding issue where we had a gap in our data for 18 months that we hadn’t got round to solving due to Covid backlogs. When I finally got around to it sorting it, I couldn’t make the data exports work properly. I was very worried this meant months of extremely tedious labour to manually enter all the data into Xero. Thankfully Irfan came to the rescue. He worked diligently and very efficiently with the developers, and they were able to investigate and diagnose the problem, and offer a solution. All of the data is now in automatically exported into Xero, and completely up to date.

I am incredibly grateful to Irfan and the developer he worked with - please keep doing what you're doing guys, it is really appreciated.

EarBuddies™
Over 2 years using the app
BOLD replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for the review! Your positive feedback keeps us going. We're glad Irfan was able to help resolve your issue.

October 5, 2023

Throws an error and flat out doesn't export orders if the customer name already exists in Xero... Isn't that a pretty basic flaw? We have to manually add orders regularly.

Why we have to pay for this amateurish app with no alternative options and Shopify don't make their own I've never understood.

Three Peaks Challenge Shop
Over 7 years using the app
BOLD replied October 11, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our support team has reached out to learn more about the issue you are facing. We hope to get you back on track as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

October 5, 2023

Poor customer service. Emailed and received no answer. I then connected via chat and took a while for them to take note of it. Opened a new ticket disregarding any screenshots or descriptions I put before. Did no thorough investigation and came back after two days telling me something I already knew, washing their hands that it was a XERO mistake (clearly wasn't). I re-wrote on an email the issue and asked to escalate. I received a standard response that it will "take a while" and I should upload to XERO manually.

We pay $20/mth for a product that doesn't work and has no solution, unless you sell without Duties and Tax.

King & Tuckfield
Almost 5 years using the app
BOLD replied October 11, 2023

Thank you for your feedback - we are very sorry to hear about the delay in communication you’ve experienced. We can certainly understand how this can be frustrating and take your feedback seriously. I have checked in with our support team and can see that they are currently investigating the issue. We hope to get you back on track soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while the team works to get to the bottom of the issue.

Edited November 30, 2020

Bold has made it VERY clear that they don't actually support this app or offer any service for it. As others have mentioned, this app is not compatible with the current version of Safari and Bold has absolutely no plans to fix that (and they will simply string you along with shockingly terrible customer service if you dare to ask). At this point, Xero should permanently ban Bold from having access to their API.

Emerald Energy
About 8 years using the app
November 11, 2019

This app is a disgrace. Cannot export anything today. Fails everytime with zero support from Bold. SHOPIFY you need to address this asap as I will be leaving otherwise. The app has been a disaster since Bold took it. And that's putting the ludicrous pricing to one side. Undermines the Shopify product.

Yull
Almost 8 years using the app
May 27, 2019

Started charging us $59.99/month WITHOUT WARNING for last several months and we just noticed it. We were well under their FREE tier...PLUS no invoices had been exported for the last 2 months anyway. They charged even though we were not using their service! Will be cancelling and uninstalling BOLD's Xero integration ASAP.

Parabolica Press
Over 7 years using the app
February 27, 2023

Works well for importing data from shopify to Xero. All setup and it done automatically. Bold does have good support.

Engraving Crew Shopping
About 7 years using the app
BOLD replied February 28, 2023

We are glad that we were able to meet your requirements! We are always here to support you with anything you need. Thanks so much for writing in!

March 24, 2023

This app has made a huge difference to my book keeping, as it sends all my Shopify invoices into Xero at the end of each day and itemises all the items sold, so really easy to keep track of sales types and best sellers etc. Love it.

Jenny Duff
About 7 years using the app
BOLD replied March 27, 2023

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that Xero helps make running your business easier. Thanks for choosing Bold!

February 26, 2019

The new pricing structure feels like extortion! This is a really basic app that often doesn’t work in our experience and now they introduce fees without any justification at levels that seem unreasonably high. Very disappointing given the fees we are already paying to Xero. Very unhappy with this.

INGREDIENTS LDN
Almost 7 years using the app
January 14, 2019

Great help from Samuel L. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunsters