XERO Integration by Bold

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

XERO Shopify Integration by Bold

The Homemade Brownie Company

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is a huge time-saver for us! We've been using for a couple of years now. In the early days we regularly had a handful of missing transactions each month - not many, but still a bit painful to resolve. However, that's no longer the case and we get a seamless transfer to Xero every month which makes life easy. Really happy with how it works for us.

Warndu

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have used BOLD for 2 years. They were super generous with their free plan that lets business owners focus on growing their new store rather than doing the accounting. We started selling internationally and the BOLD integration picks up the wrong field to reconcile international payments using the international payment amount not the local currency amount that Shopify pays. Support just told me - this is not an issue we are going to solve soon as we are working on more important things. Nick - never tell your customer their issues isn't important. What would have been awesome was that it was added to the backlog or let the community vote if this is an issue that many people are facing.

Hear for Less

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This is my first review on Shopify and I am really disappointed. As a business owner I wear many hats, so expect that a Shopify to Xero App would do all the heavy lifting for me. Unfortunately this is not the case. 60% of my data is showing an "error" message and I am unable to manually pull the data across. My bookkeepers and I have been through to ensure the mapping is correct. Then went back through my emails to support to realise that this was not an isolated issue.., and that's when this App was free. Now that I have been paying for this App for a while now it seems the same issues are there but we're paying for it.

Sparro Designs

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Thanks to Deelen and the team for your incredible support sorting out my sync glitch! Your patience and diligence in ensuring this problem was fixed as quickly and efficiently as possible was much appreciated. Thank you!

The Self Styler

Time spent using app About 4 years

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Atrocious Support. I have had an urgent ticket open for 4 months and they have made no attempts to help me, they simply state it is with the developers. I've spent weeks manually fixing the data up and I'm still paying full price for the App. Don't risk it go elsewhere as I am about to (which is really annoying because they know its really hard to change apps in the integration space. Horrible company, STAY AWAY TRUST ME. Don't just take my word for it, the majority of their reviews are 1 Star.

Collect Protect

Updated my review
Bold have been amazing in thier help and service. I will continue using the service after this experience :)

January 4, 2022

We're so happy to hear that our support team was such great help to you!

Thanks for choosing Bold! :)

French Freddie

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 years

We have been using this app for over a year and it is excellent - we have had only 1 query and Nikhil was fantastic - he got straight back to us and sorted out the problem.

Concrete Sleepers Melbourne

Location Australia

Very bad service. Support team is not giving any reply after 3 days. nothing is working there. worst app

Narrative Lab

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Nikhil has been super helpful and very quick to respond whenever I have had some queries. It pulls in data seamlessly!

Wellington and North

Time spent using app About 4 years

really straightforward which is great for someone with little / no experience. Great support too - thanks Nikhil

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20