XERO Integration by Bold

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Collect Protect

Updated my review
Bold have been amazing in thier help and service. I will continue using the service after this experience :)

January 4, 2022

We're so happy to hear that our support team was such great help to you!

Thanks for choosing Bold! :)

French Freddie

We have been using this app for over a year and it is excellent - we have had only 1 query and Nikhil was fantastic - he got straight back to us and sorted out the problem.

Concrete Sleepers Melbourne

Very bad service. Support team is not giving any reply after 3 days. nothing is working there. worst app

Narrative Lab

Nikhil has been super helpful and very quick to respond whenever I have had some queries. It pulls in data seamlessly!

Wellington and North

really straightforward which is great for someone with little / no experience. Great support too - thanks Nikhil

GrowUp Greenwalls

The app is pretty reliable and does what we need it to do. I am always pleasantly surprised by the support I get when I need it. Thanks Nikhil.

Activated Nutrients

We've been using the app for a few months and everything is going pretty well. Even their support is pretty good, thanks to Nikhil for helping us reconnecting the app with our Xero account.

July 26, 2021

Passed along your shout out to Nikhil. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Plonk Wine Co

The reconciling works well, however payments are sent to Xero twice, which is not helpful - and they then tell you that it's a Xero fault, which is not - because it's only started happening since using this app! Not helpful at all! We are dealing with Mo...

LRV8 Rescue

Support team (Hamza) are very helpful and was able to address my issue quickly .............................

DHARF

Thanks Hazma for your prompt response to my tax issues. We were able to fix the issues with your help.

May 4, 2021

Appreciate the review. We'll be sure to pass along your thanks to Hazma. If you bump into any additional trouble we're always happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20