Xero® Integration by Bold

Xero® Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Knot Clothing & Belt Co

Tolerated the many glitches, missing data, etc, etc, etc. only because the app was free. Shopify is great, Xero is great, this app not so much. Definitely not worth the fees they are asking for. We'll be looking around.

The Waterford Puzzle Company

Notice how all the 5 star reviews are from before they started charging ridiculous fees for the app. Seems exorbitant for the service they're providing, which is mediocre at best.

Trivae

I'll pretty much echo what a lot of other reviews have mentioned recently. For a free app it's ok. It works mostly but then the feed breaks down occasionally and there is no mechanism to notify you when it happens so you may not discover it until you do reconciliations in Xero and find that transactions are missing. I don't know about anyone else but I have my hands full with running my store and my business, I don't do this task everyday so that means it could be a month or so of a broken feed before I notice. The answer I got on this was "oops unfortunately that functionality is not yet available". Then on top of it, I get an email saying "we've done a lot of work on this app recently" blah blah "and now we want to charge a small fee for the app! Oh and btw, your fee based on volume of sales will be $59.99/mo!" I'm sorry what? Who considers $59.99 a month for an app that does no revenue generating, basically passes transactions back and forth (that's it), breaks down and is full of bugs, a reasonable, not to mention SMALL fee??? I emailed them expressing my outrage at the pricing and the fact that the app doesn't even work as it should and was told that yes they've done a lot of work on the app in recent times and will be doing more work in the future. Is there anything else we can help you with??? I had to laugh only because what is the other alternative! Money grab like no other, and very little value. Hate it and will be looking for other solutions ASAP.

Outdoor Equipment Ltd

this app used to work well and free, now Bold have it there have been a few settings challenges. we pay for Xero Fees and Shopify Fees and now the pricing plan for this app...
That said, Brysen called me from Bold real quick and was outstanding support to resolve a setting issue. also discovered that you can only have 1x store connect but Bold are working on a new development to connect multi stores... GOOD ON YOU BOLD! thanks for the outstanding support :-)

Tea Princess

It stopped working all of a sudden ! information always missing from the integration so have to do manually anyway!

String Harvest

this app has lost me countless hours. it stopped working 27th June last year and since then I get patches where it works but most days fails to export. What a shambles of an 'integration' - and now Shopify and Xero want to charge for it? I am appalled that there seems to be no solid integration between the two - and at this stage of e-commerce this is literally costing businesses thousands of collective hours of bookkeeping misery. You cannot start charging for this service! I'm left with no choice but to spend hours fixing spreadsheets and doing things the old fashioned way. In the meantime I'll face ATO penalties all because I don't have enough hours in the day to fix the mess this BOLDAPPS software has wreacked on my xero. Far out.

Band of Climbers

Outrageous how much they now want to charge their users for this app, which is bug ridden and rarely works anyway. These fees are shocking considering we already pay Shopify fees plus our subscription to Xero. We'll be deleting this App, and all Bold apps ASAP, even if it means doing more work manually.

Oasis Black

I installed this app believing that the integration was free because I already pay for both a Shopify subscription AND a Xero Subscription!
It's not ok for Xero or Shopify to then start charging more to integrate the two platforms. This is one of the only reasons I choose to go with Shopify in the first place. Not having a free integration between the two platforms, and pricey separate subscription fees, no longer makes Shopify nor xero attractive options.

ShiokFarm

Following the announcement of charging us a fee, I wrote to Bold to tell them I was not ok to pay for something that requested extra work from us monthly. Indeed, broken bank feeds and transactions get lost monthly: one has to fix these manually, this takes time.

Here is their answer: "We understand that there has been a few bugs in the last few months that have caused a ton of manual work from merchants."

Seriously?! So if this has required "tons of manual work for merchants", maybe you should fix your app before charging us!!! I am ok to pay for something that works, not for something that does not work.

Whipped Up Wonderful

The fee they want to charge is shocking. I already pay Xero for my accounting. To then pay an app to transfer the info to Xero on top of the fees I already pay is a joke. I'll be deleting this app pretty much immediately. This is a cash grab if I ever saw one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10