XERO Integration by Bold

XERO Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Wellington and North

really straightforward which is great for someone with little / no experience. Great support too - thanks Nikhil

GrowUp Greenwalls

The app is pretty reliable and does what we need it to do. I am always pleasantly surprised by the support I get when I need it. Thanks Nikhil.

Activated Nutrients

We've been using the app for a few months and everything is going pretty well. Even their support is pretty good, thanks to Nikhil for helping us reconnecting the app with our Xero account.

July 26, 2021

Passed along your shout out to Nikhil. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Plonk Wine Co

The reconciling works well, however payments are sent to Xero twice, which is not helpful - and they then tell you that it's a Xero fault, which is not - because it's only started happening since using this app! Not helpful at all! We are dealing with Mo...

LRV8 Rescue

Support team (Hamza) are very helpful and was able to address my issue quickly .............................

DHARF

Thanks Hazma for your prompt response to my tax issues. We were able to fix the issues with your help.

May 4, 2021

Appreciate the review. We'll be sure to pass along your thanks to Hazma. If you bump into any additional trouble we're always happy to help.

Velo Duo Cycles

Thanks Hamza for sorting out incorrect tax rates. Good service thanks
Now helping me with other issues of incorrect sku being transferred

The Commonfolk Traders

Thank you Hazma for helping we transfer missing invoices - We had some invoices that has not transferred across to our xero software but Hazma got it working. Great work. Thanks.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hazma was there to help you with the app. Glad that everything is working great, thank you for choosing Bold!

YOGISLOPS

Thank you very much Hamza for your speedy response regarding our problem , it is much appreciated that you got back to us so quick!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. So thrilled that Hamza was there to assist you with the issues you were experiencing. We are always happy to help!

CottageCurator

Hamza is a jewel! He stuck with us until we were satisfied and dug deeply into our problem and it’s source. The app itself needs some work but is generally reliable — it does most of what we expect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20