Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Modern Botany

It's a very basic app - does a very basic sync between Shopify and Bold. The support has been great, Hamza was informative and sorted our issue out.

SKINKISSED™

Apps is very helpful for keeping our Xero up-to date with less to zero manual task. Also, I was able to get a good response from the support particularly Mr. Hamza who's been very accommodating and easy to deal with. He didn't stop until the issue was not resolved.

Aussie Kids at Work

Great experience with this app. Support staff (Nikhil) was very professional and helpful. Issue was fixed promptly efficiently.

Wine To Share

Unfortunately, customer service is next to nothing. Automated reply emails are plenty but no action... I have granted them Collaborator access to fix the issue (and it shows they have never logged in). Then I receive an email saying that they have not heard back from me on a Collaborator request, so they will close the ticket!

techtonic®

Bold has a well-earned reputation for providing some of the worst support and customer service...and this app is certainly no exception. Now the latest glitch is that their app isn't comparable with the latest version of Apple's Safari browser. Although the beta versions have been available for months and the final version available for weeks, Bold apparently has no plans to fix their broken code.

White Rock Soap Gallery

It hasn't worked correctly for the past 3 months. It just stopped working and after several attempts from support I get nothing except the dev team is working it. Having to start 2020 export and reconciliation all over again due to issues with this application. I had find another app to sync my orders from Shopify to Xero. I don't recommend this application because of the stability issues and lack of support.

Your Guitar Academy

Really useful app. Saves a lot of time with our admin. One thing that would be really useful would be to map certain products to certain accounts in Xero, if the app had that feature it would be a definite 5*! The support has always been quick to respond and knowledgeable in my experience.

Cellarmaster Wines

This is a really bad experience with this app and the customer service.

It is fine to sync the sales record to Xero when we are using it for free. So, we enrolled with the monthly plan. It works fine for the first month (July), but then it is not able to sync for our August sales?! We wrote a few times to Bold for help and have not received a reply for two weeks now.

As a paid customer, we are very disappointed.

My Event Decor

It used to work fine and then about 3 weeks ago the Xero app failed to synch properly with Shopify so that when I ticked the "Show Spent Items" checkbox to find and select matching transactions, the Shopify fees wouldn't show up.
This means I could not reconcile my accounts.
My bookkeeper had to do this manually three times.
I have upgraded this review from 2-star to 4-star because they fixed it once I complained here, after being unable to contact support via their app, very quickly, so all is good again.

Emerald Energy

Bold has made it VERY clear that they don't actually support this app or offer any service for it. As others have mentioned, this app is not compatible with the current version of Safari and Bold has absolutely no plans to fix that (and they will simply string you along with shockingly terrible customer service if you dare to ask). At this point, Xero should permanently ban Bold from having access to their API.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19