Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Your Guitar Academy

Really useful app. Saves a lot of time with our admin. One thing that would be really useful would be to map certain products to certain accounts in Xero, if the app had that feature it would be a definite 5*! The support has always been quick to respond and knowledgeable in my experience.

Cellarmaster Wines

This is a really bad experience with this app and the customer service.

It is fine to sync the sales record to Xero when we are using it for free. So, we enrolled with the monthly plan. It works fine for the first month (July), but then it is not able to sync for our August sales?! We wrote a few times to Bold for help and have not received a reply for two weeks now.

As a paid customer, we are very disappointed.

My Event Decor

It used to work fine and then about 3 weeks ago the Xero app failed to synch properly with Shopify so that when I ticked the "Show Spent Items" checkbox to find and select matching transactions, the Shopify fees wouldn't show up.
This means I could not reconcile my accounts.
My bookkeeper had to do this manually three times.
I have upgraded this review from 2-star to 4-star because they fixed it once I complained here, after being unable to contact support via their app, very quickly, so all is good again.

Emerald Energy

The only thing worse than this app is the SHOCKINGLY terrible customer service that Bold pretends to offer. Weeks of ignored emails and incomplete and inaccurate replies. Do yourself a favor and NEVER use ANY app from Bold. Seriously. Don't do it.

Diabeticsupply.co.uk

I would seriously warn people from using this app. The integration has never worked properly, and I am currently 2 months into a non-sync issue and Bold go dark for weeks with no resolution. I would suggest from my experience that this is reason enough to select another package from Xero. However good Xero is, this integration is reason enough to select something else. And worse than that once your embedded you are stuck with exhorbitent fees for a product that doesnt work... DO YOUR RESEARCH AND READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU GO THIS WAY. I deeply regret it

Behold Games

Really expensive for what you get - no way to NOT export the inventory so it gave me more headaches than it was worth when all I wanted was to export payment data for reconciliation. I've switched to another app which gives me 400 transactions for the same price I was paying for 200 on this app, better and faster customer service too.

Nifty Gifts ZA

If I could give no stars I would.

This app makes me want to kill myself... I have used it for around 18 months and at I chose it because it had the Bold Apps name behind it.

Well I can safely say that this app is terrible. You need to map each product manually on your store with the entry on Xero because if you don't the app will match your products any which way it likes when you export which will wreak havoc on your stock in Xero and has necessitated us needing to commit close to 90 hours fixing the issues that the app created.

I got in touch with support to see if they can fix the issue and they were sympathetic but ultimately blamed the original developer of the app and stated that Bold is unlikely to redo the app as this will take "significant time". So they are very happy to take my money in the meantime but won't do a thing to improve the app.

Recently I got in touch with support to see if they can improve the loading of the products for the manual mapping (spoiler, they can't) and they did an export without telling me and it has messed up the mapping of over 80 products.

Don't even get me started on the manual mapping interface... the search function does not work and I have to scroll through our thousand+ catalogue of SKUs to match the correct product.

Bold... if you are reading this: FIX YOUR APP! REBUILD IT! It is not fit for purpose and it dragging your name through the mud!!!!

Update (11 July): Support are now harassing me and want to reset the mapping so they can "test" how the mapping is taking place. Yeah great, then I get to clean up the mess in Xero afterwards. This will only lead to even more of a disaster. They are blaming me because they say that my SKUs are not right on Shopify or Xero or both. There are some variants on Shopify that share SKUs on Xero and there are some SKUs on Xero that are not on Shopify, that is just how business works. I still don't understand why the app can't take this into account/ignore this and just match the SKUs exactly instead of randomly matching them any which way it likes.

Even better: why not let the app take a stab at matching the SKUs on Xero and Shopify and have the customer be able to review it BEFORE they need to export the transactions.

Counter Culture Clean Australia

I spoke to Ronny for 5 minutes and he explained the app capabilities and found a solutions to my problem. He was very helpful and patient!! Thank you

Perth's Own Stationery Supplies

Constant problems and errors when transferring data, crappy app just says do it manually. Why am I paying you when I have to do it manually. IT SHOULDNT BE THIS HARD

A'del Natural Cosmetics

Had a problem with it exporting from my shopify and contacted Bold support. i recieved great and quick help from Carter and he fixed the problem in minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18