Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Velo Duo Cycles

Thanks Hamza for sorting out incorrect tax rates. Good service thanks
Now helping me with other issues of incorrect sku being transferred

The Commonfolk Traders

Thank you Hazma for helping we transfer missing invoices - We had some invoices that has not transferred across to our xero software but Hazma got it working. Great work. Thanks.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hazma was there to help you with the app. Glad that everything is working great, thank you for choosing Bold!

YOGISLOPS

Thank you very much Hamza for your speedy response regarding our problem , it is much appreciated that you got back to us so quick!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. So thrilled that Hamza was there to assist you with the issues you were experiencing. We are always happy to help!

CottageCurator

Hamza is a jewel! He stuck with us until we were satisfied and dug deeply into our problem and it’s source. The app itself needs some work but is generally reliable — it does most of what we expect.

Modern Botany

It's a very basic app - does a very basic sync between Shopify and Bold. The support has been great, Hamza was informative and sorted our issue out.

SKINKISSED™

Apps is very helpful for keeping our Xero up-to date with less to zero manual task. Also, I was able to get a good response from the support particularly Mr. Hamza who's been very accommodating and easy to deal with. He didn't stop until the issue was not resolved.

Aussie Kids at Work

Great experience with this app. Support staff (Nikhil) was very professional and helpful. Issue was fixed promptly efficiently.

Wine To Share

Unfortunately, customer service is next to nothing. Automated reply emails are plenty but no action... I have granted them Collaborator access to fix the issue (and it shows they have never logged in). Then I receive an email saying that they have not heard back from me on a Collaborator request, so they will close the ticket!

techtonic®

Bold has a well-earned reputation for providing some of the worst support and customer service...and this app is certainly no exception. Now the latest glitch is that their app isn't comparable with the latest version of Apple's Safari browser. Although the beta versions have been available for months and the final version available for weeks, Bold apparently has no plans to fix their broken code.

White Rock Soap Gallery

It hasn't worked correctly for the past 3 months. It just stopped working and after several attempts from support I get nothing except the dev team is working it. Having to start 2020 export and reconciliation all over again due to issues with this application. I had find another app to sync my orders from Shopify to Xero. I don't recommend this application because of the stability issues and lack of support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19