Xero® Integration by Bold

Xero® Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Deen District

I am still yet to see one positive review of this app. Absolutely horrible and its ridiculous that we have to pay for this on top of a xero subscription. Not worth it

Piper Magic

What a terrible app! Cannot believe this is the only option we have to sync orders with Xero. Appalling!!!
It only works half the time, it consistently has errors and issues. This should be a free app. Period!!!

Matarow

First of all, way to expensive especially since it doesn’t work right. We have been in contact with their support for about a month now because we are getting errors with our tax code when importing. They said their engineers are working on a fix. It’s pathetic, I hope someone will add an alternative app to import sales to our accounting software. This one star is for Shopify too on allowing such a horrible company rip people off. Stop gouging every last cent out of everyone. We are paying a huge monthly fee to you anyways.

The Cotswold Cheese Company Ltd

I was happy with the free shopify app and they past it to these guys to mess it up! It was working fine for years until these guys had it and i went over 30 orders :-( No warning, just crapped out! Makes me think its time I parted company with Shopify!

Weft Blown

Just going to reinforce what many of the other reviews are saying here. Since going from a free app to the extortionate pricing plan earlier this year this app is shocking value. I don't necessarily object to paying at all but our integration of Shopify and Xero now costs more than the Xero subscription itself which is ridiculous.

I'm surprised that Bold have been so short-sighted really. You might think that they would be aware that their market here is business owners who will constantly have overhead costs under review and understand what represents value perhaps better than the general consumer.

After a couple of years using this app we are now removing it from our store and going with an alternative app (recently released). This will save us more than 50% on what Bold have been charging us to get exactly the same integration.

Parabolica Press

Started charging us $59.99/month WITHOUT WARNING for last several months and we just noticed it. We were well under their FREE tier...PLUS no invoices had been exported for the last 2 months anyway. They charged even though we were not using their service! Will be cancelling and uninstalling BOLD's Xero integration ASAP.

The Melbourne Fire Brick Company

We noticed something strange about our Shopify invoices coming into Xero, and after doing some digging (and wasting time) we started reading the Bold reviews and realised that they've pulled the rug out from underneath us with no warning, just hopeless. Call me and fix all of the errors you've now created in our Xero file immediately.

Square Blades

No contact that they were going to start charging. Just a failure in Xero to see any sales from Shopify. Avoid and use someone with integrity.

May 23, 2019

Hi there! We have reached out via email, but please let us know if you would like to schedule a phone call to discuss this further. We'd be happy to help connect Xero to your store!

Number Six

DO NOT PAY FOR THIS APP. What kind of business stops a service doesn't tell you and then expects you to pay with no warning. AVOID BOLD.

May 7, 2019

Hi there. We're sorry you were experiencing technical issues, and would be happy to give you a call if you'd like. In the meantime, we have reached out via email to discuss this. Hope to hear from you!

Get Tested South Africa

Basically what was said in many of the other reviews. The app has always had bugs that were tolerable but the latest stunt pulled by Bold is massively disruptive to my business. Bold have shown they are willing to remove features without any notification or regard for your business.

This is not a good partner to work with and they will cause more work than the time they save.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15