Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

Bold customer support is excellent. Any issue I've ever had has been swiftly dealt with. If I ever have a query, Gursharandeep contacts me immediately. It is a very customer-centric approach, which as a store owner myself, I really appreciate the effort it takes. Very happy with all of these apps

Ultra Violette

I have had a number of customers leave incorrect email addresses which has totally stuffed up my integration between Shopify and Xero. Jericho at Bold patiently helped me work through the issue over a number of days which got me back on track. Such great service!

KAYLL

Had a great customer service experience on the live chat. Camilla was great help! they helped me with my Xero - Shopify intergration.

Tiny People

Woefully bad app that just breaks and cannot be fixed. Non-existant customer service. Avoid like the plague.

Yull

This app is a disgrace. Cannot export anything today. Fails everytime with zero support from Bold. SHOPIFY you need to address this asap as I will be leaving otherwise. The app has been a disaster since Bold took it. And that's putting the ludicrous pricing to one side. Undermines the Shopify product.

Crew Brothers

Wrong Tax Rates applying (creating issues with tax payments BAS each quarter) and the feed is creating an auto payment to the invoice, which doesn't reconcile. All this means each and every invoice needs the payment removed, the invoice edited to the correct tax rate and then reconciled to the correct payment within xero. Payments always need to be reconciled within xero and an auto payment should never be applied. I think I'm going to have to try something else.

theranchflytrap

Not even worth 1 star. Cant map all of our transactions to the Xero dashboard, wasted multiple months of $60 subscription fees for nothing. Don't bother with Xero since this app makes it unusable with Shopify.

StoneLux Stone Effect Paints

After using this app for a year, we're now encountering serious issues. The app has been mapping customer's with the same name (eg John Smith and John Smith) to the same Xero account, despite the customers having different addresses, emails and order numbers.

We've contacted support about this and have been told that this is just the basic functionality of the app and nothing can be done about it. The only work around is to ensure that no two customers have the same name. This is clearly not possible when our customers are ordering through a shopify store and input their own name and contact details.

The issue has resulted in Xero emailing invoices to the wrong customer's email address, and a handful of justifiably annoyed customers contacting us to accuse us of invoicing them for goods they had not ordered or received. It also raises a number of Data Protection problems.

If you are a business that is likely to have more than one customer with the same first and second name, I would look elsewhere for your Xero integration.

Aerende

After a few launch hiccups (namely that I didn't know I was going to start being charged so missed some exports), I got some really good assistance from the Bold team who have now ensured everything is working smoothly for me. I'm happy with it so far.

Total Water Supplies

This is not worth the money. The hassle it creates in Xero is just extraordinary and very limited options in settings. I switched to a different plugin and am so much happier plus im saving money each month.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16