Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Crew Brothers

Wrong Tax Rates applying (creating issues with tax payments BAS each quarter) and the feed is creating an auto payment to the invoice, which doesn't reconcile. All this means each and every invoice needs the payment removed, the invoice edited to the correct tax rate and then reconciled to the correct payment within xero. Payments always need to be reconciled within xero and an auto payment should never be applied. I think I'm going to have to try something else.

theranchflytrap

Not even worth 1 star. Cant map all of our transactions to the Xero dashboard, wasted multiple months of $60 subscription fees for nothing. Don't bother with Xero since this app makes it unusable with Shopify.

StoneLux Stone Effect Paints

After using this app for a year, we're now encountering serious issues. The app has been mapping customer's with the same name (eg John Smith and John Smith) to the same Xero account, despite the customers having different addresses, emails and order numbers.

We've contacted support about this and have been told that this is just the basic functionality of the app and nothing can be done about it. The only work around is to ensure that no two customers have the same name. This is clearly not possible when our customers are ordering through a shopify store and input their own name and contact details.

The issue has resulted in Xero emailing invoices to the wrong customer's email address, and a handful of justifiably annoyed customers contacting us to accuse us of invoicing them for goods they had not ordered or received. It also raises a number of Data Protection problems.

If you are a business that is likely to have more than one customer with the same first and second name, I would look elsewhere for your Xero integration.

Aerende

After a few launch hiccups (namely that I didn't know I was going to start being charged so missed some exports), I got some really good assistance from the Bold team who have now ensured everything is working smoothly for me. I'm happy with it so far.

Total Water Supplies

This is not worth the money. The hassle it creates in Xero is just extraordinary and very limited options in settings. I switched to a different plugin and am so much happier plus im saving money each month.

Loom Towels

Worst experience ever with this app. All it does is create problems and issue with incorrect sku's in Xero. Avoid this app at all cost.

Grove Bike Co

We have a low number of relatively high-value transactions so are getting by using the free plan for now. It all works as it says on the packet. We had one issue with some exports and the support team were prompt to reply, very helpful and it's now all smooth sailing.

Quick Bloom Lights

Well, since day one we have had issues reconciling payments done with Paypal versus shopify payment, for some reason it just can not post both you have to choose one or the other, that may have been ok when it was a free app but now that we have to pay USD 20 per month, this fix should roll out.. but no, no changes or sign that there will be any more added for the now $20 fee per month. We will look at a new app that came out and just charge $10 if its half as good we will be ok.

The Library Project

This App doesn't do what it says it does, it will cost you far too much money, and loads of time to make it work. The staff support is arrogant and unhelpful, slow in replying. Stay away.

Deen District

I am still yet to see one positive review of this app. Absolutely horrible and its ridiculous that we have to pay for this on top of a xero subscription. Not worth it