Xero

Beautiful online accounting software

From $11/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify integration by Xero illustration

Dr. Koala

An absolute trash. Not even a single Shopify Payout matches. How can XERO make such a trash? I doubt if the dev has tested the function. You waste my time to install, set up, and delete the mess this app has created.
I installed this app this first few days after this app launched in November. No question because I TRUST XERO!! I tried to get used to this integration by studying different sources as I am not a bookkeeper. I thought that was my lack of knowledge cause the mess. However, the mess grows when time passes and I finally realized there is some development problem with the app itself. Extreme disappointment. Shame on you XERO.

February 11, 2022

Hi there, we’re sorry to hear about your experience.

We’re working hard to make sure this integration works beautifully for our customers so we take feedback like this very seriously. Wasting someone’s time is never on our agenda.

We have put together a range of resources which can be found on Xero Central here: https://central.xero.com/s/article/Connect-to-Shopify - however, we’re always open to learning and gaining feedback on how we can make the on-boarding and setup process easier and more seamless.

We’d really appreciate the chance to talk through your feedback and experience via email or phone with our dedicated support team to see if we can help. Please get in touch with us via https://central.xero.com/s/contact-support and note this review.

Cheers

MISHKAH

Rubbish No free trial as advertised and charged $22 instead of $11 as per the app costing does not import merchant charges with payouts

February 9, 2022

Hi there, we’re sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

We’ve tried to get in touch via email and phone to discuss this matter, but in the meantime we’ve also passed your message along to our Product and Marketing teams and will also review our terms and conditions and support pages to make sure things are super clear - if there’s anything you think will help, please let us know by return email.

Thanks

Knitnstitch

I love using Xero and Shopify - they really are a great combo. But don't use this app if your shop uses Shopify Payments - as the app simply won't work in that case. Shopify payments pays out daily based on the UTC time, whereas this app creates invoices in Xero based on your local time. They two will never be able to be reconciled, which is the main purpose of the app. Also pretty shoddy support where they failed to acknowledge this as an issue when its obvious as day and night.
Will review again when/if Xero fix this but until then.....

February 7, 2022

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave this review.

We’re working hard to make sure our integration works beautifully for our customers so feedback like this really helps. We’ve looked into your case and confirmed a refund will be issued.

We also want to do our best to understand more about your experience and how it could be improved and whether this solution may still be of benefit to you.

You’ll hear from us via email or phone over the next week.

Cheers

Our Baby Nursery

I have received NO response from support, and I still have unresolved issues. So I cannot recommend this app for the cost!

November 28, 2021

Hi there - thanks for reaching out.
It looks like one of our Xero support team members has been in contact with you. For any further issues or queries, you can contact Xero support via Xero Central (https://central.xero.com/s/). Thanks

2 Next