XERO Integration by Bold

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Matarow

First of all, way to expensive especially since it doesn’t work right. We have been in contact with their support for about a month now because we are getting errors with our tax code when importing. They said their engineers are working on a fix. It’s pathetic, I hope someone will add an alternative app to import sales to our accounting software. This one star is for Shopify too on allowing such a horrible company rip people off. Stop gouging every last cent out of everyone. We are paying a huge monthly fee to you anyways.

The Cotswold Cheese Company Ltd

I was happy with the free shopify app and they past it to these guys to mess it up! It was working fine for years until these guys had it and i went over 30 orders :-( No warning, just crapped out! Makes me think its time I parted company with Shopify!

Weft Blown

Just going to reinforce what many of the other reviews are saying here. Since going from a free app to the extortionate pricing plan earlier this year this app is shocking value. I don't necessarily object to paying at all but our integration of Shopify and Xero now costs more than the Xero subscription itself which is ridiculous.

I'm surprised that Bold have been so short-sighted really. You might think that they would be aware that their market here is business owners who will constantly have overhead costs under review and understand what represents value perhaps better than the general consumer.

After a couple of years using this app we are now removing it from our store and going with an alternative app (recently released). This will save us more than 50% on what Bold have been charging us to get exactly the same integration.

Parabolica Press

Started charging us $59.99/month WITHOUT WARNING for last several months and we just noticed it. We were well under their FREE tier...PLUS no invoices had been exported for the last 2 months anyway. They charged even though we were not using their service! Will be cancelling and uninstalling BOLD's Xero integration ASAP.

The Melbourne Fire Brick Company

We noticed something strange about our Shopify invoices coming into Xero, and after doing some digging (and wasting time) we started reading the Bold reviews and realised that they've pulled the rug out from underneath us with no warning, just hopeless. Call me and fix all of the errors you've now created in our Xero file immediately.

Square Blades

No contact that they were going to start charging. Just a failure in Xero to see any sales from Shopify. Avoid and use someone with integrity.

May 23, 2019

Hi there! We have reached out via email, but please let us know if you would like to schedule a phone call to discuss this further. We'd be happy to help connect Xero to your store!

Number Six

DO NOT PAY FOR THIS APP. What kind of business stops a service doesn't tell you and then expects you to pay with no warning. AVOID BOLD.

May 7, 2019

Hi there. We're sorry you were experiencing technical issues, and would be happy to give you a call if you'd like. In the meantime, we have reached out via email to discuss this. Hope to hear from you!

Get Tested South Africa

Basically what was said in many of the other reviews. The app has always had bugs that were tolerable but the latest stunt pulled by Bold is massively disruptive to my business. Bold have shown they are willing to remove features without any notification or regard for your business.

This is not a good partner to work with and they will cause more work than the time they save.

akudankraf

Suddenly I noticed my integration is failing. All this while it was free. There is no announcement or update from Bold to advise that we now need to pay to use this apps. There should be proper communication prior to any changes. I am very unhappy with this.

April 25, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with Xero. We would love to get in touch regarding this to see how we can help, so we will be reaching out via email right away! Let us know if we can organize a call time, as we would love the chance to help you out.

The BIB Wine Company

Terrible. Like so many others we used this as it was part of the shopify/xero set up. Both shopify and Xero still use the integration as a selling point without point out that it's now a paid for add on. And it doesn't work that well. A blatant attempt to hold their customers over a barrel. We left as soon as the charge came.