Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Export orders from Shopify into your Xero accounting software

Annalise Jewellery

I'm changing this from 1* to 3* just because the guys at BOLD are truely great, support and customer service is always good.. However, we are having to move to another app because the pricing on this version is just too high. originally they monopolized it because it used to be free and bold had to take it over. We used to use it on our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

Hoop Empire

It works. Most of the time, gets stuck occasionally and needs to be reconnected. Annoying when you don't notice for a few days.

However the new pricing plan is totally unjustified for the functionality it provides.

Try $5 / month?

Updated my review whilst we wait to see if new features / reliability is forthcoming after the change to the pricing plans.

www.remixd.co.uk

Necessary if you use Xero - but other than sync up does not really do anything - but it does what it’s supposed to

Koinonia House

Great app for our new store, however be warned... this was on a brand new store.

Problem 1: On our other store, I'm migrated to Shopify from Pinnacle Cart, importing over 180K orders going back to 2011 as historical data. Then, I enabled this app and orders going back to 2011 (past our xero limit) started trying to export to Xero and the exports showing errors. The instruction from Bold was to move back the Xero limit date so invoices can export. I thought the app would have just import orders from when it was installed going forward, or you could set a date. Now with no bulk 'delete' or 'void' option in Xero, I had to purchase a third party Chrome app to batch void thousands of invoices in 200 invoice batches.

Problem 2: The app assumes (and only allows) that all sales should go to one Chart of Account in Xero (you choose which Chart of Account to use). However, we need to be able to assign different product types (General, Subscriptions and Donations) to different Chart of Accounts in Xero. So, every morning I have to spend up to an hour in Xero changing invoice line items to the correct Chart of Account... a real pain.

American Deadstock

Customer service was quick to respond to some problems we had and we are currently resolving. Will update this review.

The Nasheed Club

Only 2 things needed to make this the perfect app ever. Please allow me to split payment options because at the moment if I have 10 orders paid with in cash and 10 paid with card, they all all just be marked paid to a bank. I would rather have that split into 2 different payment ways (just like PayPal and Bank are split)
Other thing is, the automatic API setting with xero is so broke - my orders just disappear and don't sync properly. Which will be problematic when a company has lots of orders

Clinivita

We must manually adjust every Invoice number created by Shopiy when exported to Xero as Shopify cannot accept the Xero invoicing number. As our invoicing numbers by law must be sequential, we must manually adjust every invoice number which is time consuming and leads to unreliability due to mistakes. Upon contacting Shopify (Bold) support, we were told "sorry not possible". Sad.