Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Counter Culture Clean Australia

I spoke to Ronny for 5 minutes and he explained the app capabilities and found a solutions to my problem. He was very helpful and patient!! Thank you

A'del Natural Cosmetics

Had a problem with it exporting from my shopify and contacted Bold support. i recieved great and quick help from Carter and he fixed the problem in minutes.

Vape Elevate

Really great support from Rony, he was able to solve my two issues in a matter of minutes. Thanks a lot!

PASSENGER

Jericho has helped both times I have had issues creating product codes and using the mapping tool - he is fantastic!

#GETFLOATY

Thanks Nick for getting my app to work correctly. Exporting orders to xero nicely now. Seems very easy to use

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

Bold customer support is excellent. Any issue I've ever had has been swiftly dealt with. If I ever have a query, Gursharandeep contacts me immediately. It is a very customer-centric approach, which as a store owner myself, I really appreciate the effort it takes. Very happy with all of these apps

Ultra Violette

I have had a number of customers leave incorrect email addresses which has totally stuffed up my integration between Shopify and Xero. Jericho at Bold patiently helped me work through the issue over a number of days which got me back on track. Such great service!

KAYLL

Had a great customer service experience on the live chat. Camilla was great help! they helped me with my Xero - Shopify intergration.

Grove Bike Co

We have a low number of relatively high-value transactions so are getting by using the free plan for now. It all works as it says on the packet. We had one issue with some exports and the support team were prompt to reply, very helpful and it's now all smooth sailing.

Nostalgia Motors

Needed support for product syncing. Chat support with Rushi and Sam was quick and easy. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5