Xero Integration by Bold

Xero Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

The Commonfolk Traders

Thank you Hazma for helping we transfer missing invoices - We had some invoices that has not transferred across to our xero software but Hazma got it working. Great work. Thanks.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hazma was there to help you with the app. Glad that everything is working great, thank you for choosing Bold!

YOGISLOPS

Thank you very much Hamza for your speedy response regarding our problem , it is much appreciated that you got back to us so quick!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. So thrilled that Hamza was there to assist you with the issues you were experiencing. We are always happy to help!

SKINKISSED™

Apps is very helpful for keeping our Xero up-to date with less to zero manual task. Also, I was able to get a good response from the support particularly Mr. Hamza who's been very accommodating and easy to deal with. He didn't stop until the issue was not resolved.

Aussie Kids at Work

Great experience with this app. Support staff (Nikhil) was very professional and helpful. Issue was fixed promptly efficiently.

Counter Culture Clean Australia

I spoke to Ronny for 5 minutes and he explained the app capabilities and found a solutions to my problem. He was very helpful and patient!! Thank you

A'del Natural Cosmetics

Had a problem with it exporting from my shopify and contacted Bold support. i recieved great and quick help from Carter and he fixed the problem in minutes.

Vape Elevate

Really great support from Rony, he was able to solve my two issues in a matter of minutes. Thanks a lot!

PASSENGER

Jericho has helped both times I have had issues creating product codes and using the mapping tool - he is fantastic!

#GETFLOATY

Thanks Nick for getting my app to work correctly. Exporting orders to xero nicely now. Seems very easy to use

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

Bold customer support is excellent. Any issue I've ever had has been swiftly dealt with. If I ever have a query, Gursharandeep contacts me immediately. It is a very customer-centric approach, which as a store owner myself, I really appreciate the effort it takes. Very happy with all of these apps

Previous 1 3 4 5 6