XERO Integration by Bold

XERO Integration by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate & EASY way to connect and auto-sync orders with XERO!

Activated Nutrients

We've been using the app for a few months and everything is going pretty well. Even their support is pretty good, thanks to Nikhil for helping us reconnecting the app with our Xero account.

July 26, 2021

Passed along your shout out to Nikhil. Thanks for choosing Bold.

DHARF

Thanks Hazma for your prompt response to my tax issues. We were able to fix the issues with your help.

May 4, 2021

Appreciate the review. We'll be sure to pass along your thanks to Hazma. If you bump into any additional trouble we're always happy to help.

The Commonfolk Traders

Thank you Hazma for helping we transfer missing invoices - We had some invoices that has not transferred across to our xero software but Hazma got it working. Great work. Thanks.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hazma was there to help you with the app. Glad that everything is working great, thank you for choosing Bold!

YOGISLOPS

Thank you very much Hamza for your speedy response regarding our problem , it is much appreciated that you got back to us so quick!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. So thrilled that Hamza was there to assist you with the issues you were experiencing. We are always happy to help!

SKINKISSED™

Apps is very helpful for keeping our Xero up-to date with less to zero manual task. Also, I was able to get a good response from the support particularly Mr. Hamza who's been very accommodating and easy to deal with. He didn't stop until the issue was not resolved.

Aussie Kids at Work

Great experience with this app. Support staff (Nikhil) was very professional and helpful. Issue was fixed promptly efficiently.

Counter Culture Clean Australia

I spoke to Ronny for 5 minutes and he explained the app capabilities and found a solutions to my problem. He was very helpful and patient!! Thank you

A'del Natural Cosmetics

Had a problem with it exporting from my shopify and contacted Bold support. i recieved great and quick help from Carter and he fixed the problem in minutes.

Vape Elevate

Really great support from Rony, he was able to solve my two issues in a matter of minutes. Thanks a lot!

PASSENGER

Jericho has helped both times I have had issues creating product codes and using the mapping tool - he is fantastic!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6