Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data export and reporting capabilities, especially for reconciling data with accounting systems, importing orders, and generating monthly reports. It's praised for automating report generation, handling complex tasks, and managing large data volumes. The app's flexibility with filters and custom report creation is also appreciated. Merchants find it valuable for reducing manual work. The customer support is consistently praised for quick responses and issue resolution, with team members like Jason, Max, and Harjeet receiving special mentions. The app's performance is reliable and efficient.

August 20, 2014

This app is useful and quite customizable. Customer service was timely and top-knotch! Zero complaints.

GISHWHES Schwag Shwop
1 day using the app
February 26, 2014

This app is a life-saver! I cannot say enough good things about this app and the support we received. We needed certain information out of Shopify to go into our in-house database, and the regular reports were not giving it to us. We received over-the-top excellent customer service helping us to get exactly the reports we needed and very quick service! And what's even better on top of that is from now on the reports will just be emailed to us on a regular basis :)

P31 Bookstore
About 22 hours using the app
December 23, 2015

I wrote an email 3 times this month (different days) because I need a customization of some fields. Never receive an answer...finallyI deleted the app.

Footstretch
Spain
27 days using the app
April 29, 2021

This has been a super helpful tool for us for doing automatic exports and the support team has been great and super responsive!

secodev1
About 20 hours using the app
December 3, 2015

This app is exactly what I was looking for, with our exports we have very specific needs and it filled every one of them. When I couldn't figure something out, support was there in no time to save the day.

Ddpyoga
About 17 hours using the app
April 26, 2021

Great service by jason. He addressed all of my concerns both accurately and quickly. I would recommend this service to anyone with a store like mine

Provsns
About 17 hours using the app
May 12, 2020

Amazing support! Was able to help me set up the reports I need really quickly and were super helpful along the way!

MineTan USA
About 15 hours using the app
December 5, 2016

Excellent app and amazing support! I always find that support makes or breaks the app. In this case, support really made my experience 10 times better. I just installed the app on Monday morning, and it's up and running within a few hours. Support was wonderful, got back to our questions within minutes and we're all set. The app will easily save me 3-4 hours per month. Thank you so much!

Mantraband
About 5 hours using the app
May 12, 2021

Just started using this app but very impressed with the quickness of customer service. Useful for my needs so far.

Leitner Headsets
About 3 hours using the app
May 4, 2018

Great customer service. I really like this company

Friendo Health