Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data export and reporting capabilities, especially for reconciling data with accounting systems, importing orders, and generating monthly reports. It's praised for automating report generation, handling complex tasks, and managing large data volumes. The app's flexibility with filters and custom report creation is also appreciated. Merchants find it valuable for reducing manual work. The customer support is consistently praised for quick responses and issue resolution, with team members like Jason, Max, and Harjeet receiving special mentions. The app's performance is reliable and efficient.

December 14, 2023

I heavily rely on Xporter to provide me with our sales and returns data in order for me to post & reconcile in our accounting system. I have these reports set to automatically generate and email to me every day, and when I noticed I didn't receive the sales order email I reached out to support via chat where they acted immediately and were able to fix the issue! Amazing customer support!!!

Heat Wave Visual
About 6 years using the app
January 30, 2024

I have used this Xporter Data Export & Reports App for years and they have always been available to help when I have needed their assistance.

Happy Frog Aquatics
Over 7 years using the app
December 19, 2023

Have used this app for years and it does a great job producing our monthly reporting. Necessary modifications and tweaks to reporting come up periodically and the Xporter team has been all over it. Harjeet and company have been quick, responsive, and professional with the service they provide.

Durex DE
Ireland
Over 5 years using the app
November 16, 2023

We have relied on this app for years to transform our order data into a format that is compatible with our old internal database software. Without this app we would have no way to import our orders into our internal system and process them. We sell all customized items so there is much data within each order, with many variables and customizations. If we ever need assistance, their support is prompt to resolve any issues or answer any questions. Highly recommend.

LuckyPet
About 7 years using the app
December 13, 2023

Awesome app and has amazing support. Runs complicated reports with ease and support is there to fix any issues.

Kittleleavers
Over 4 years using the app
February 1, 2024

Awesome and very detailed reporting. Just what I needed to run my small business!!!

noodlesthepooch
2 months using the app
November 13, 2023

Xporter has the best and quickest staff! Always willing to help me work out custom data pulls that I have. I love the product and the team behind it.

Natures Purpose Meal Delivery
Over 2 years using the app
October 12, 2023

Great app.
We use it to generate XML output to push orders to an SFTP for one of our stores.
Support has been great in first generating the XML report for the developers before me and then answering questions that I had about the set-up.

Very much recommended.

iDesign
Over 2 years using the app
October 5, 2023

We have two Shopify stores and use this app daily from both to export our orders in the exact format required for upload by our 3PL warehouse. Jason has been incredibly helpful, helping us use metafields which pull into the export file so it doesn't require any editing before we send it to the warehouse. This app saves us SO MANY man hours. Thank you!

PramFox Singapore
Singapore
7 months using the app
September 18, 2023

We've been using Xporter for several years now and it is always fantastic! Not only is the app excellent, but the few times I've needed support, the response is always quick and they have always come through with a solution. I just received support from Max and after a few exchanges my issue was resolved. A+!

Digital Health Awards