Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shop for Shelter

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and easy to use. Very powerful tool for pulling all shop data. On the few occasions that we've needed help the team has been incredibly responsive to help us out. Really great customer service.

PersonalizedWithPride.com

Time spent using app About 4 years

The app works great and allows me to export line items details I can’t do natively. I had a problem with my query taking a long time to return results. I contacted the online support and received excellent assistance. Now my query results are generated instantly.

Fine Bedding Company

Really good app for getting the data how you want it to look like. Lots of options to export to destination of choice and most importantly the support is top-class

onomao

Location Germany

Great and versatile app. We use it to create custom product feeds and scheduled reportings. Splendid support.

Lovandoo

Location Germany

The app works good and does what it should. The support is very engaged and helped me to built a special report!

Armwunder

Location Germany

We already used this app twice in different Shopify shops and it works like charm. Also, very fast and friendly customer service!

Banana Manor Rug Company

The application has performed as described. The added bonus (not described in the app description) is customer support. They are outstanding and extremely helpful and timely.

Blago Jewelers

Great app! Super useful for the generation of reports with large order volumes! Do not hesitate if you are thinking of automating stuff.

Pond Plants Online

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I have been using this app for years with rarely any issues with the daily export of my orders. When there has been a rare problem, they have been prompt with fixing the issue.

fashom

Easy to use shopify app. Creates custom reports for inventory and products. Great customer service team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32