Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

KORA Organics

We have used this app since launching on Shopify and it has been wonderful. Staff has always been helpful and quick to respond with any questions we’ve had. Rarely any issues with the app.

Yes We Vibe

Really great app that allows exporting reports with data not available in Shopify.
Support is very helpful and quick to reply!

SOROSE

Brilliant app! We use it in various shops to export our orders. Even better is the support team behind the app. Very fast and always at your side when you have an issue. 5 stars!!

GoDonut

Support is super fast with help when needed. They never fail us! App works perfectly for all our needs!

Le Olive US

we needed a tool for exporting orders in a friendly format. Using this app on a third store already, and the support is very helpful!

Jo+Jax

Great tool! We needed to run a SBP report for a product that contained variants from a third-party app (not able to export this info through shopify reports) and their team helped us set up a custom report quickly. Would definitely recommend!

Limitless Innovations

Support is outstanding! I've always received quick and accurate responses whenever needed. I would highly recommend this application as working with their team is always a great inaction.

COURYAH

Not only does this app allows fully custom data exports of whatever you may need, but the support staff are fantastic and extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to help you get what you need. Personally, I've found that low-cost subscription services usually don't have very good support, but I was very pleasantly surprised that the gentleman that helped me with creating a template dedicated so much time to helping me do what I needed.

Imagination Station

We've just started using this app to export specific order data from the BOLD Product options app. It's exactly what we needed! The slightly tricky UI is made up for with excellent support.

Shishi Cherie

This app is amazing. Even more important is the great support team behind the app. Extremely helpful & fast. 5 stars!!