Xporter Data Export & Reports

Xporter Data Export & Reports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
July 27, 2022

We use the app to transfer data to different servers and to automatically generate customised reports. The app works flawlessly and reliably. The support is top notch. Our questions were always answered quickly and completely satisfactorily. Thank you for this app, we have not found a better alternative. 100% recommendation.

enorm Magazin
Germany
Time spent using app: About 5 years
July 26, 2022

This app has saved me so much time in sending daily report and creating some extra custom monthly reports. Everything is all automated now and so easy to create reports for anyone within the company.

Goodridge UK
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 25, 2022

customer service is amazing. helped me within minutes and took care of everything I needed!! 10/10 recommend.

Miami Sample
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2022

I received amazing customer service today! The person that I connected with on the live chat was able to help me solve my issue in minutes.

Watoto Canada
Time spent using app: About 8 years
June 17, 2022

this app allowed me to automate the export of orders after oberlo's sudden shutdown. and the customer service support it's great. they were friendly and very quick to solve my needs and questions on multiple ocassions. Jason is top notch

Stuck At Ho.me
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 10, 2022

We have been using Xporter for three years and couldn't run our business without it. We primarly use it as our integration tool with our accounting system and have never had a problem with it. We can write data out to any format we need. Must have app with Shopify.

ICU Eyewear
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited May 18, 2022

Overall a very good app. They get 5 stars for customer support for sure. Their live chat will get you instant help and they'll stay with you till they solve your problem. If it's something they can do, they'll do it right away.

Trusted Tech Team
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
April 11, 2022

The customer service is really good! Hope to see more fields to use on app. It have improved our business a lot!

Milkbuy秒麦网
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited May 31, 2022

As someone who is not tech savvy, this app is extremely easy to use. There was an update that needed to be made to the destination of the ongoing reports that was updated within minutes, thanks to their great customer service team. CS has been helpful with every question I have along the way with clear instructions and screenshots.

MOSCOT NYC SINCE 1915
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 28, 2022

The support is really very good and fast! Even with more complicated problems we could be helped! I would always wish for such support!

Fire Kitchen | Official Shop