Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

47brand

Great tool and easily the best customer support team I've encountered!

Edie Parker Dev

This app is amazing!!! The live support team is SUPER helpful. Can help you do/ troubleshoot anything! Couldn't be more impressed

Barbellapparel

This app is the answer to all of your problems, seriously. We spoke with 3 different Shopify Plus Live Support members to get a certain report and they were all unable to do to get us the information we needed and informed us to do it ourselves. They let us know we would need to pull about 60 different reports and combine them together. (we wasted almost a week during this process just to get that answer)

I wrote the Live Chat with Xporter and asked if this app would pull the report, in seconds Danielle responded "no problem, not only can Xporter do the report, we'll help you do it." Seriously, next level customer service and an app that can pull the large reports we need. 5/5 would recommend this app to anyone who actively pulls reports with large information. Danielle if you're reading this, you're a god-send.

Ownthelooks

Amazing support, the app can almost do what every you need and the team is very helpful.

Purefamilyorganics Com

The tool is a life saver... but the best of all is the service you get when installing this app!
I have just had the best experience with regards to a tricky report I wanted to generate.
A very special thank you to Danielle who not only resolved my problem efficiently and rapidly (all the while while having fun and being friendly) but went way beyond Xporter and advised me on the right app to install for my needs.
I cannot recommend this app and it's team enough. Thank you!

The Boxmaker

Great customer service! We are on our free trial but already convinced this is the tool we need to get data that will help us decide on strategic moves for our business.
Thank you, Adam!
Cheers

Valordistributions

Very good service. One of their developers worked with us to customize some reports we needed.

Fast response time, and they got the job done.

Will continue using their services.

Respect.

Dingbats Notebooks

Extremely talented, skilful and wonderful team. Working with them is a bit too good to be true. They're extremely patient and up to any job required. We have an 43 email open thread with them and they're always more than happy to support every single detail that we require.

We will be using them for a really long while now and we're extremely happy with the app.

Ergoresearch

Amazing service, the Xporter team is very professional and timely! It's a pleasure working with them.

Florence Eiseman

Customer service was awesome! They helped me set up the report I needed via chat online!