Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mydedor Bobblehead and Custom gifts Shop

1. This is a great team with superb skills and quick response to make you feel like you are there.
2. Thank you very much, I will recommend this application to everyone.
3,I have installed this program in two of my stores, especially for custom-made merchandise stores. I think it is very suitable. It is also suitable for order downloading and management of retail stores. It is a great program.
custom bobble heads Shopify
mydedor.com

KITSCHKRIEG

Great app and the team has been super helpful in getting us set up the right way. Would recommend 100%.

PhotoStickOmni

Great app! Amazing customer support when needed. The team at Modd Apps is always there and ready to help!

Rudsak

This is a very powerful tool for everything from simple reports to highly complex, automated reporting. The UX isn't the most intuitive but the support team more than makes up for it though excellent communication and expert issue-resolution.

Calton Nutrition Store

I don't need a ton of reports but the one I needed was important--this app handled it. The guys in support were of great help and actually wrote the template for me..

Repurpose

Sim was extremely helpful with setting up a custom report for us to connect with our ERP. The reporting we built will save our team 2-3 hours p/week. We

Petites Caves

Thank you to the after-sales team who made it possible for me to do what I wanted to do. Bravo for quick answer

Clif Bar

I used the live chat to join the product and variant SKU information to output as unique lines so that the data could easily be imported. Process was quick, easy to chat and my issue was resolved in less than 30 minutes.

Leitner Headsets

Just started using this app but very impressed with the quickness of customer service. Useful for my needs so far.

TheCustomGoodsCo

Useless and incredibly confusing. Could not figure out how to extract some simple data from a line item. I think it wanted $29.99 a month to do it. Huge rip off

May 7, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Are you sure this review is intended for Xporter? Line items can be extracted on our basic $7 plan (and we do not have a 29.99 plan). I see you only had the app installed for 5 minutes, if you would like to reinstall you will still have 7 trial days left. Our support team can help via in app chat, phone or email, and every subscription has an hour of free setup.

We have served tens of thousands of Shopify merchants in the 8 years Xporter has been in business, with only three 1 star reviews. Hopefully you will give us another chance!