Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Swisse Vitamins & Supplements

Xporter has been an essential app for us and has allowed us to quickly and effectively pass data within our tech stack. On top of that, I've received fantastic support any time I have needed it.

LATHER

Support has been great, and once I asked for help, I was able to pull the reports I needed. Seems like the solution we were looking for!

TryaDDunkin.com

Jason did a great job and had my report updated and fixed in minutes.
without it, production stops so this was very helpful.

VerVita Products, L.L.C

Jason has gone above and beyond to help us get our fulfillment center the data it needs from Shopify. Support has been the best of any app that we've used on this platform.

Wonderstate Coffee

When running weekly reports to analyze all aspects of our web orders the reports that have been specifically created for our needs have not only met our expectations but exceeded them. The support team and not only super responsive but completely helpful in all the questions I have thrown at them. Using Xporter has made our day to day, week to week and month to month business run much smoother.

Hofladen Express

We use this app to export data to our ERP-system. To learn the basics is extremely easy - a few tests and you have simple reports with groups, filters etc. But the reason why I love this app is, because the support was very good and fast.

Vosges Haut-Chocolat

We use this app to import orders from shopify to our fulfillment platform. Their developer team always responds within minutes when we need help and always finds a solution. XML work can get really complicated and they are always super knowledgeable and helpful! They are great to work with! We've been using the app for almost 2 years and it can handle a lot of fluctuation in volume and unique data needs we have.

IntentionWave

Best app for exporting orders automatically to suppliers. Their support is fast and they even have a live chat. Every company should take their example. Thanks guys!

Dr. Axe Store

App allows me to pull data otherwise not available in Shopify. The customer service is fast and always meets my needs.

A Touch of Love

Great app. Had an issue- was leery about email support. Jason answered my email within 10 minutes- asked for more info. 30 minutes later, replied with issue resolved. Jason ROCKS! Xporter ROCKS!