Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

MyLiving24

We use the professional suite of Xporter and this is the best and only app for us to really properly export every single order to our vendors via professional XML setup. Who ever needs this kind of solution, Xporter is the absolute right decision to go with.

And hey, seriously, I cannot think of any better support I've dealed with on any shopify app so far. This is high class! Thank you guys so much.

Slow Up

I find this app quite useful. We need to pull some specifically formatted reports from our Shopify admin in order to analyze our data properly. Xporter has made it possible to pull exactly the information we need, in a .xlsx format that we can then easily copy into our tools to generate the reports we need.

I also find their customer service team to be very responsive and helpful.

MineTan USA

Amazing support! Was able to help me set up the reports I need really quickly and were super helpful along the way!

Pipers Farm

Great app and the support is brilliant, always willing to help with both set up and any subsequent queries

Merivale at Home

Useful app with amazing customer support! A great tool to use for all your data export needs and automatic reporting. I'm happy with the entire experience.

Ultralight Optics

Great app. Got to export all the data I needed. Customer support was pretty quick to get me where I needed to be.

Marijuana Packaging

Very impressed with this app. We were able to generate a report quickly. It is an intuitive system and support replied within 1 minute when we had one question. Highly recommend.

Food Connect

We use this app for customised report templates. There are endless possibilities with those templates and you can extract the data in any form you need. Their technical support team is very good in responding in timely manner and in providing solutions.

Honey Bee Meals

We use this app weekly and it is imperative for our production. We are very happy with its' performance as well as the customer service from the team.

Lowbrow Customs

We have some complex data issues and the techs at Xporter went above and beyond assisting us. Once set up this app works fast and flawless, and is very easy to duplicate flows if you need similar ones for other vendors.