Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

beforethewestcoast

I use this for 10+ clients. It is flexible enough to fit all of my and their needs. Support is also very helpful in creating the desired file no matter the complexity.

nobilia

I use this app to connect the fulfillment service. The implementation of the complex export file worked perfectly and the help of the support was excellent. I can recommend this app to everyone.

ONE Goal Gear

App has been amazing, support has been even better. Love this app, love the quick response and ease of use. 5*

SMARTGEAR FACTORY

I have been using this app for over 1 year because of lazyness and because they fixed once our template, however I must say that the people behind are very dificult to talk to, they are never willing to help and they never try to understand the customer's point of view.

We don't care learning your app. We have other things to do. You are here to provide support, thing that you don't do, you are just messing with us and getting on our nervs and losing our time and yours.

Is this how a customer support suppose to be and act? And after we have paid you for such a long time, you still come and say that you will charge me an hourly rate for a mistake that you did??? I find this unacceptable !

Do change your policies, as the way you act with your customers is not very nice.

August 7, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your candid feedback. It’s our goal to provide customers with an excellent experience through the use of our applications. Please note we’ve provided you with a full refund for the duration of use of our application. We’re extremely apologetic that we are unable to meet your expectations. We encourage you to reach back out to us at any time if you feel like we could be helpful to you.

Emblem Athletic

Awesome app and great customer service. They worked with us until we received the exact solution that we needed.

GoTags

This app has been an essential tool for helping us download the order information we need in the format we need it in. The developers were quick to respond to questions, and immensely supportive in helping us set the app up as well as set the parameters for our custom report. I can't thank them enough for their excellent service.

HarryChadEnt.com

Their support is excellent. Good job keep it up. An asset to shopify.

They went out of the way to help me.

HABA Digitalwerkstatt Box

An exceptional good app for exporting data.
If you cant come up with the configuration yourself, the support will help you fast and well.
I can recommend this app to anyone who needs a data export for ...

Please continue doing such great work

Precision Metal Art

This app is essential to our operations and the support is phenomenal. Any time we need help with something we email and it's done within a day. I would highly recommend this application for anyone needing to export their orders into specific formats. It's more than worth the money and the support staff will help you do exactly what you need it do to do.

Edicola UPPA

Great app. We use it for very important things and helps us a lot. The support is fast, kind and very useful and decisive. Thanks!