Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Skyroam Shop

This app has been extremely helpful with exporting all our order data. The support team has been exceptional helping me create the right templates. 10/10 would recommend!

ClergyImage

I cannot say enough good things about this app. It is a game changer for us! We make semi-custom clothing and our garments are made to order. It is imperative that we are able to export orders including all the options. Adam worked with me over the phone to create export tables which I input and told him what was and wasn't working right then. I would hear him typing furiously and then a new test table would come over! When I would say, "okay, it's not perfect but I can work with this" he would said "No. Let me make it work exactly how you need it." I was a little concerned about the price until I realized it was the equivalent of 10 hours of work per month and we spend more than that per week on employees getting the orders manually input (with human error). 3 of the 5 apps I am using come from eShopAdmin (also using Admin+ and Gift Reggie) and if they offered the things I need in the other 2 areas, I would be using they as well. Do not let the price dissuade you - it is worth every penny! I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Modern Wanted

One of the best apps I've worked with so far. Amazing filters, ability to upload just about anywhere, and amazing support!

Pad Lifestyle

Amazing set of tools, filters you name it. Backed up with fast comprehensive support. Best app I've used on shopify so far!

47brand

Great tool and easily the best customer support team I've encountered!

Edie Parker Dev

This app is amazing!!! The live support team is SUPER helpful. Can help you do/ troubleshoot anything! Couldn't be more impressed

Barbellapparel

This app is the answer to all of your problems, seriously. We spoke with 3 different Shopify Plus Live Support members to get a certain report and they were all unable to do to get us the information we needed and informed us to do it ourselves. They let us know we would need to pull about 60 different reports and combine them together. (we wasted almost a week during this process just to get that answer)

I wrote the Live Chat with Xporter and asked if this app would pull the report, in seconds Danielle responded "no problem, not only can Xporter do the report, we'll help you do it." Seriously, next level customer service and an app that can pull the large reports we need. 5/5 would recommend this app to anyone who actively pulls reports with large information. Danielle if you're reading this, you're a god-send.

Ownthelooks

Amazing support, the app can almost do what every you need and the team is very helpful.

Purefamilyorganics Com

The tool is a life saver... but the best of all is the service you get when installing this app!
I have just had the best experience with regards to a tricky report I wanted to generate.
A very special thank you to Danielle who not only resolved my problem efficiently and rapidly (all the while while having fun and being friendly) but went way beyond Xporter and advised me on the right app to install for my needs.
I cannot recommend this app and it's team enough. Thank you!

The Boxmaker

Great customer service! We are on our free trial but already convinced this is the tool we need to get data that will help us decide on strategic moves for our business.
Thank you, Adam!