Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

The Shoppers Outlet

This is a GREAT tool. I have enjoyed using it and recommend it. The support team is second to none. I had an issue with the way I setup my report and they fixed it for me. Great App!!!

Twistratemarketplace Com

This is a great tool for gathering data beyond standard Shopify reporting. Worth taking the time to learn how to use. Their support team was very helpful as well.

Labeldaddy

Super helpful support staff! Always helps to generate the perfect report of what I need.

Makeupdesignory

What a service!
This virutally changed my life. And the personalised service is even better! Thanks Adam!!!

Vintageleatherbagco

Good app, very useful and easy to use.

Adore Us

I have been using Xporter for several years on various client projects for both reporting and order file management and the app and support are great! Adam and his team are flexible, resourceful, and most importantly very knowledgable. I highly recommend.

Coned Store

Great support team for any issues with the reports. We use this report to send to our clients so it is beneficial to display everything they want to see and with this app it can easily be customized to display however you want it and the data is pulled directly from Shopify.

Taylor Stitch

Xporter is Xtremely useful for us and we use it on the daily to schedule reports for email and we extract plenty of specific, quite granular data on an ad-hoc basis too — re: Customers, Orders, Refunds etc. etc. — none of which we could get so easily from Shopify directly or from any other 3rd-party source, and certainly not with the Xceptional support from the most Xcellent support team. Love them, love their work! Love this app!

Salpointe Catholic High School Campus Store

Xporter has helped our school store produce a variety of reports for sales and inventory. The support team has been GREAT in helping put together specific reports and made my job much easier! Well worth the cost!

Spring Step Shoes

The support team of Xporter provides excellent customer service. I was very pleased with their live chat support! They made the change to the settings during the live chat, and everything works perfectly! The tool has a lot of features that would make file transfer and report generations processes are much more simple for your company. I would definitely recommend this application just because of its customer service support and responsiveness to users needs. 5 stars!