Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Balancedblendsdev

This app did its job flawlessly for 1.5 years.
The crew is super helpful and responsive. They even built us a custom exporter to integrate with our fulfillment vendor. Highly recommended.

Seavees

Amazing app, customer support is quick and extremely helpful!

Paymyinvoice Ucsf Edu

Two thumbs up! Excellent report writer's solution to manage the different products for payments received online from customers. Highly recommend this app. Thank you!

Dci Gift

Great. Customer service and function. I tried over 100 apps in shopify app store, Xporter customer service is the TOP 1. Every time I have issue, it will be done in half hour!

Elgloboshop

The people at support is very, very helpful, and the app is very powerful, if not intuitive some times, but I all the things I've tried are doable...

Solaysleep Com

This works excellent for allowing our different vendors to be informed of our daily orders. Combine that with their wonderful customer service reps (Danielle) and it is a homerun!

Olivarez Honey Bees

This app is great. We thought our template requirements were going to make it difficult to get orders into our accounting software but the eShopAdmin team made it easy. The support team is quick to respond to any questions and was always able to adjust the templates to our needs. Highly recommended.

Yogabed

Great, great, great product! Worked perfectly and great customer support.

Homeschool Testing Services

This app has been able to do everything we need it to do so far, and I don't see that changing at any time. The customer service has been second-to-none. Each time I've contacted them with questions about the application, they answer them quickly and also offer to help me set up the template to make sure it's done correctly. What more can you ask for? If you want an app to help you run customizable reports for your store, then there is no need to look further than this app.

Twillory Test

All the reporting you could ask for and top notch support. Doesn't matter what we ask for, as long as the data are to be found somewhere in the Shopify database, these guys extract it, and fast. We have dealt with Adam, and personally I wish every provider was as knowledgeable and responsive.