Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Luxury Resale Network

Amazing service, always professional and timely!

Ipc Online Shopping Cart

The Xporter Data Export Tool makes it easy to pull customized reports. The automated email feature has allowed us to streamline many of our day-to-day processes and ensure multiple staff are referencing the same dataset. Building templates has a bit of a learning curve but the Xporter staff is always there to help with fine tuning and training. Thank you!

Paper Sunday 2

We required a series of customizations for our company and the customer service Adam delivered was beyond our expectations. He took the time to understand our needs and worked with us to get the right final product. We are huge fans of this tool and the service we received. Thank you!

Sharply Live

The Xporter Data App is exactly what we need to have all of our month-end reports automatically showing up in our inbox!! Super helpful team with great customer service.

Southern Shirt

Fantastic App and really great customer service! I was able to get everything I needed perfectly. 10/10 would recommend to anyone using the Shopify platform!

Friendo Health

Great customer service. I really like this company

Little Lively

I got help with what I needed immediately. Within minutes of chatting with the live chat support, I had a spreadsheet that perfectly depicted the data I needed.

Enfashop

Awesome app and awesome support! Adam has been great to work with. Very responsive and high quality work. He even gave me a free hour-long custom training session. Highly recommended!

Element Pet Nutrition

Fantastic app. Xporter works flawlessly in sending data to our fulfillment center, and the customer service is excellent - Adam is very easy to contact and willing to help with config, setup, and everything else.

Highly recommend this plugin!

Dundurn

Amazing customer service from the set-up team. Adam helped us pull data in a spreadsheet that matched all of our distributor's specifications. No manual massaging of data necessary. PHEW.