Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Farmhouse Pottery

This app is just what I need and the tech support team has been very responsive and thorough when I do need to contact them

Abaco Polarized

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Xporter is an incredible app. There are so many uses for it the sky is the limit. The support is second to none. I wish all Shopify App developers were as responsive as this developer.

THR1VE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Exporter Data Export Tool is a great Shopify app that allows us to easily create the custom reports we need for our eCommerce platform. The support has been prompt and been a great help.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time, please reach out if there is anything else we can assist with

IQOS 3 DUO

Location Spain

Took a while for to both of us to understand what the problem was and how to resolve it but job done and very appreciative to have the excellent support when needed.

Lucy Avenue

This app has a crazy amount of possibilities and the dev is super easy to work with. I highly recommend!

TKB Trading, LLC

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Been using this app for years (3+) and the support team has never failed to impress me with the helpfulness. I hope they keep this momentum going forever.

TINYfeast

Time spent using app About 7 years

First time using support. Had an issue with french symbols like accents not translating well to excel or open calculator. Alexander showed me a way to import in excel (instead of just opening it) and choosing the Unicode.. and I was able to use that same info on Open Calculator (office). They were very quick to help and all is right again.

Zentana

Location Netherlands

Support could not be better. The app looks a bit intimidating, but I got excellent help from Chris! Thanks.

beforethewestcoast

I use this for 10+ clients. It is flexible enough to fit all of my and their needs. Support is also very helpful in creating the desired file no matter the complexity.

nobilia

Location Germany
Time spent using app 38 minutes

I use this app to connect the fulfillment service. The implementation of the complex export file worked perfectly and the help of the support was excellent. I can recommend this app to everyone.