Xporter Data Export & Reports

Xporter Data Export & Reports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
May 12, 2020

Amazing support! Was able to help me set up the reports I need really quickly and were super helpful along the way!

MineTan USA
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
May 6, 2020

Great app and the support is brilliant, always willing to help with both set up and any subsequent queries

Pipers Farm
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited May 1, 2020

Useful app with amazing customer support! A great tool to use for all your data export needs and automatic reporting. I'm happy with the entire experience.

Merivale at Home
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 30, 2020

Great app. Got to export all the data I needed. Customer support was pretty quick to get me where I needed to be.

Ultralight Optics
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 10, 2020

Very impressed with this app. We were able to generate a report quickly. It is an intuitive system and support replied within 1 minute when we had one question. Highly recommend.

Marijuana Packaging
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited April 9, 2020

We use this app for customised report templates. There are endless possibilities with those templates and you can extract the data in any form you need. Their technical support team is very good in responding in timely manner and in providing solutions.

Food Connect
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited July 29, 2022

We recently needed an update to one of our reports to reflect some operational changes and Harjeet was incredible in helping to make this a reality! We were impressed with their communication and delivering what we needed on our schedule. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Honey Bee Meals
Time spent using app: About 5 years
February 20, 2020

We have some complex data issues and the techs at Xporter went above and beyond assisting us. Once set up this app works fast and flawless, and is very easy to duplicate flows if you need similar ones for other vendors.

Lowbrow Customs
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 11, 2020

I Needed to export orders with custom variants. Staff created the template and even exported a report with my requested dates.

CraftLoveUK
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 10, 2020

Very efficient and highly qualified customer service even for complex issues (addition of liquid code)
Thanks you !