Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data export and reporting capabilities, especially for reconciling data with accounting systems, importing orders, and generating monthly reports. It's praised for automating report generation, handling complex tasks, and managing large data volumes. The app's flexibility with filters and custom report creation is also appreciated. Merchants find it valuable for reducing manual work. The customer support is consistently praised for quick responses and issue resolution, with team members like Jason, Max, and Harjeet receiving special mentions. The app's performance is reliable and efficient.

Edited May 31, 2022

As someone who is not tech savvy, this app is extremely easy to use. There was an update that needed to be made to the destination of the ongoing reports that was updated within minutes, thanks to their great customer service team. CS has been helpful with every question I have along the way with clear instructions and screenshots.

MOSCOT NYC SINCE 1915
April 11, 2018

Awesome tool! It is very easy to setup template and export data.
Xporter is made by someone really know how to write software. They understand the customer painful with Shopify. They made this tool so useful! Thanks god, I appreciate your work. +1

Roosterteeth
Edited October 3, 2017

The support team went above and beyond to provide me with the exact report I needed to fit my specific needs to retrieve custom data attributes I need to retrieve for my orders. Highly recommended! Adam was fantastic and helped me make all of my reports super user friendly...he is saving me so much future time. A+++

Near Dear 2
April 17, 2013

I've been testing this app for several weeks and really like it. The ability to export only the data fields I want is quite useful (Shopify's standard exports include everything so require too much spreadsheet cleanup). The ease of automating routine emailing of reports is also pretty cool.

My one interaction with support so far was great -- someone responded within 45 minutes with a friendly and helpful answer, and added my feature request to the near-term development queue.

As of 4/15/13 it's still in beta, but I haven't had any problems with functionality or stability yet (unlike other betas I've tried).

Juventus Sport Club
February 18, 2016

Amazing App. Sets up was a breeze, support is fast and courteous, and the app generates reports fast. We are using this to streamline our production process for our on demand print company. Saves us hours of work and human error is eliminated, saving us tons of revenue. FIVE STARS!

Backdrop
November 6, 2019

This app is just what I need and the tech support team has been very responsive and thorough when I do need to contact them

Farmhouse Pottery
October 28, 2022

The app works great and allows me to export line items details I can’t do natively. I had a problem with my query taking a long time to return results. I contacted the online support and received excellent assistance. Now my query results are generated instantly.

PersonalizedWithPride.com
November 26, 2018

Xporter and in particular Adam, who has been instrumental in the success of the complex report creation and launch of our new website, have demonstrated their unique expertise, incredible capability, intelligence and necessary experience by delivering several individually tailored reports which met our complex requirements. These reports will enable our website to work as it should, allow our business to grow exponentially and to increase sales without any manual work around.

The Doctor's Kitchen Australia is Australia's only medically prescribed weight loss meals. Our service and product is unique as it utilises real Australian doctors who recommend a specific calorie intake to patients for weight loss or to improve health. These patients then place online orders for the meal plans recommended by their doctors.

Given the unique nature of our business and the personalised nature of our meals and dietary requirements, the reports required in effect an expert in the field. Fortuitously, Xporter were recommended to us.

Xporter and in particular Adam, invested a significant amount of time, effort, resilience and were absolutely committed to ensuring that they and he understood our requirements and created a solution that has enabled us to deliver the reports required. They created three separate reports: firstly, a report for our Kitchen to enable them to create the appropriate meals and snacks based on specific calorie and dietary requirements within a particular period of time, secondly, a report for the refrigerated couriers to deliver the meals across each State and Territory across Australia within a particular period of time and thirdly, the reports required for our national marketing tool to advise patients that their order was being delivered.

We could not be more proud to have worked with one of the world's finest developers to enable us to launch our website and would absolutely recommend them above any other developer or reporting tool that may be available.

If any further information may be required for this recommendation - please contact us personally.

The Doctor’s Kitchen Australia
March 2, 2021

Jason was so helpful and this is so fast and easy to use :) The chat is very convenient for faster reply.

Psycho Bunny
October 18, 2019

This app has a crazy amount of possibilities and the dev is super easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Lucy Avenue