Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Navigate Apparel Stores

Support by Adam is amazing - very helpful and patient. We've got exactly what we were hoping for out of this app

Lo Dough

Their in house wizards are great for personalising the service for your needs! Without this service we were wasting hours every week, now everything is done for us.

Combatflipflops

WONDERFUL customer service from Adam ... he saved my bacon with helping me create a report!

Letterfest

No problems at all, does what it says it does. No complaints!

Frattire

Must have! Great, fast customer service.

Batela

Its a great app that enables us to work with many other web sites and major retailers where we need to supply stock and detailed data on a daily or even hourly basis.
And if you are not sure how to work it just ask. Great, fast, customer service.
Sheridan

The Cause Agency

Adam with chat help is AWESOME! He's so efficient and knew exactly what I was asking for even if I didn't. Thanks, Adam!

Eyeweardisplay

Save a lot of time to setup my data transfer field match. Good App. Also, the customer service very good.

Runtime Nutrition

Imagine a World where an app will actually make your life better. Done that? Feels great, doesn'it? And what if I told you that there would also be Support (Adam rocks) that will help you with every little thing that you may require? Can this be imagined World actually exist? I'm not entirely sure about that, but I do know that Xporter Data Tool is an app that replaces this imaginary World for me.

It does everything we require, support is always there and available it has tons of features, filters, and all the other little and big things that one can dream of.

A must-have.

Lizzyjames

Perfect app for Shopify customers who need key reports Shopify does not provide. Customer reps were VERY responsive so don't be overwhelmed by the amount of data filter options. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED