Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Ctp2

This app provides a fantastic solution to a great number of obstacles we encountered with Shopify's regular order and customer export functions. The app has an impressive number of features and so far has been capable of providing everything our site has required.

Most importantly, their app support has been incredibly helpful, specifically Anne-Marie. They always respond to us quickly, politely and seem to have unlimited patience for our frequent questions and requests. Cannot thank them enough!

We highly recommend this app to anyone seeking more than Shopify's basic export system.

Little Hip Squeaks

We love Xporter to get us the reporting we need, and their customer service is unsurpassed! We were so impressed by how quickly and effectively they fixed a shopify issue that broke some of our set reporting.

Modern Citizen

This app has completely changed the way we work! It has allowed up to build automatic reporting and be much more efficient with our data. Thank you Xporter!

Wears Woody

Very useful app and extremely helpful customer service. Much appreciated!

The Lonley Pet Project

I was looking for an app that offers the ability to export customized lines into my CSV file. these guys were the only one's I could find.
PLUS- they're Customer care is TOP NOTCH! I had a small issue regarding the construction of my report, it didn't take more than 10 minutes from the second I messaged them until the second I had what I needed. awsome!

Food Smith

This app can do EVERYTHING and if it can't... Adam and Anne can!! The support is top-notch. I can't believe we've survived this long without this app. We have been able to generate custom spreadsheets that we have been doing by-hand for years. Xporter is a huge time-saver!

Avida Healthwear Inc

A very detailed app with numerous options. A must have if you need to export orders with line item options (not included with the built in Shopify export functionality). The interface is a little daunting, but Adam helped with setting up exactly what I needed.

Single Origin Roasters

Fantastic in every way! The service team were absolute legends and really went out of their way to make sure the app produced exactly what we needed.

Have since used the app for a whole array of purposes and it has really streamlined a lot of processes we would have otherwise done manually.

A complete life-saver!

Crackawines

A super useful tool with amazing service to boot! We created a large number of customised reports using Xporter on our store.

A straight-forward and powerful tool that is a must-have for any serious business.

Highly recommend!

Addicted To Audio

Absolutely incredible service!

Cannot thank Anne-Marie and the eShopAdmin team enough for how far above and beyond they went to adapt the app to suit our very specific requirements.

Cannot recommend this enough :)

Thanks again!