Reviews (371)

Merchants highly value this app for its robust data exporting and reporting capabilities, including detailed sales and returns data. It's praised for transforming complex data into user-friendly formats and running intricate reports with ease. The customization feature is appreciated for tailoring reports to specific needs, such as inventory tracking or marketing campaign analysis. Merchants also commend the clean, well-formatted files that integrate smoothly with popular analytics tools. Despite occasional issues, the responsive and knowledgeable customer support is consistently praised for prompt issue resolution. This app is recommended for those seeking a reliable and powerful data exporting solution.

November 25, 2019

Three stars feels as middle of the road you can rate, for an incomplete grade. Our company is in a holding pattern involving ping-ponging blame between the app developers to the Shopify support, without a concrete solution being formed. Our customer interaction has been wonderful, but the troubleshooting has not. We would rather have a solution than watching the blame-game email thread, but we are still right where we started. When it works, it works; when it doesn't, it still works but you have to do it three times (Is that too many times? We'll say that is too many times). We want to report that our support rep, Jennylyn, has been great. We hope this is resolved soon, and maybe we shouldn't have been prompted to talk about our experience with this paid app, until you finish fixing the app causing our frustration.

SAVAGE, The Ultimate Apparel Company
Modd Apps Inc. replied November 25, 2019

Hi SAVAGE, thanks for the feedback. I understand your frustration and apologize for the delay. The root of this problem is that occasionally Shopify refuses our connection to the server (API) to get your report's data'. We don't see this often, Xporter makes this kind of request 10k+ times/day, and seems to be limited to your store. We can only resolve this is by providing Shopify with information (dates, errors) to review logs and help identify a cause. Because your ticket was submitted through Shopify's portal, you are automatically notified of any communication between us. We do not intend to pass blame, only to find and fix the cause. I can only assure you that this issue has significant visibility on our side and we are hopeful it will be resolved soon.

Update Jan 2, 2020: Shopify seems to have resolved the issue, as confirmed by the customer.

-Jeff

October 3, 2017

Must have! Great, fast customer service.

Frattire
November 25, 2016

Absolutely amazing!
This app helps me generate reports any which way that I like. By date, country, fulfilled or not, product, and so much more. It is 100% customizable. I can use the Excel file (or CSV) to send to my supplier, or use reports for my own benefit.
It is simply incredible.

Add to that, their support is top notch. I was having trouble figuring out a report feature, and clicked on the Chat with Support button and BAM! I was connected immediately with someone who solved my problem in under two minutes. If they're not available to chat, they have e-mail support. Both ways are very professional, supportive, and helpful. As it should be.

The absolute highest recommendation. This app has made my business experience better!

Perfect Wonders
August 28, 2020

We have used this app since launching on Shopify and it has been wonderful. Staff has always been helpful and quick to respond with any questions we’ve had. Rarely any issues with the app.

KORA Organics
January 18, 2018

Fantastic tool, been using for years to generate an export to feed into another system.

Great support as well!

Hotmilkuk
January 17, 2017

By far the best reporting tool available for Shopify. Highly customizable so you can report on the data as you need it to fit your needs. The support is great as well, and can help with tricky calculated/filtered reports. Again, the best reporting tool for shopify.

Visbiome
August 25, 2020

Brilliant app! We use it in various shops to export our orders. Even better is the support team behind the app. Very fast and always at your side when you have an issue. 5 stars!!

SOROSE
Germany
October 16, 2019

Been using this app for years (3+) and the support team has never failed to impress me with the helpfulness. I hope they keep this momentum going forever.

TKB Trading, LLC
August 11, 2023

We have been using Xporter now for a couple years with great success and ease. The customer care team is very responsive and provides exceptional follow through. We have had several reporting enhancements throughout the years and they have been on top if each time…Most recently, Harjeet has been great to collaborate with. Highly recommend.

Finish UK
About 3 years using the app
February 19, 2018

Two thumbs up! Excellent report writer's solution to manage the different products for payments received online from customers. Highly recommend this app. Thank you!

Paymyinvoice Ucsf Edu