Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data export and reporting capabilities, especially for reconciling data with accounting systems, importing orders, and generating monthly reports. It's praised for automating report generation, handling complex tasks, and managing large data volumes. The app's flexibility with filters and custom report creation is also appreciated. Merchants find it valuable for reducing manual work. The customer support is consistently praised for quick responses and issue resolution, with team members like Jason, Max, and Harjeet receiving special mentions. The app's performance is reliable and efficient.

July 21, 2018

Amazing support, the app can almost do what every you need and the team is very helpful.

Ownthelooks
United Arab Emirates
August 25, 2020

Brilliant app! We use it in various shops to export our orders. Even better is the support team behind the app. Very fast and always at your side when you have an issue. 5 stars!!

SOROSE
Germany
March 28, 2018

Xporter is super versatile and the customer service is amazing! The system is really robust and can be overwhelming, but their customer service will be happy to help you get the correct data pulled. A+ guys!

Seedsheets
October 16, 2019

Been using this app for years (3+) and the support team has never failed to impress me with the helpfulness. I hope they keep this momentum going forever.

TKB Trading, LLC
February 19, 2018

Two thumbs up! Excellent report writer's solution to manage the different products for payments received online from customers. Highly recommend this app. Thank you!

Paymyinvoice Ucsf Edu
May 13, 2016

I have had this App for sometime and could not do without it. With the reporting flexibility you can use it to manage inventory, find transaction errors, just about anything. Highly recommend

Bokkiekids
Edited December 6, 2019

The Xporter Data App is exactly what we need to have all of our month-end reports automatically showing up in our inbox!! Super helpful team with great customer service.

Sharply Live
May 15, 2018

The Xporter Data Export Tool makes it easy to pull customized reports. The automated email feature has allowed us to streamline many of our day-to-day processes and ensure multiple staff are referencing the same dataset. Building templates has a bit of a learning curve but the Xporter staff is always there to help with fine tuning and training. Thank you!

Ipc Online Shopping Cart
June 22, 2016

I've had this app for about two years now, ever since it was first available on Shopify. This is a must have if you feel like Shopify's reporting system is lacking or not providing with data that is crucial for your business. We run a clothing store that has many different variants, sizes, colors and we needed something a lot more advanced. My lack of liquid knowledge really made it difficult to pull important data, but with the accommodating support from Xporter, they were able to cater to my shopify store's needs. Now that these reports I need are automated, I am saving so much time. Please give it a try. You won't regret it!

2020ave
Edited September 16, 2020

Great app. Had an issue- was leery about email support. Jason answered my email within 10 minutes- asked for more info. 30 minutes later, replied with issue resolved. Jason ROCKS! Xporter ROCKS!

A Touch of Love