Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Rb Vms Shop

Anne is fantastic! Amazing tool and customer service, highly recommend.

Bolder Band Headbands

Adam just helped me use Xporter to solve an inventory reporting task that has caused me much grief every month, delayed my accounting team to get their stuff done and overall just was a TIME SUCK for me!

I don't know why I need to be constantly reminded that there are tools and people who know how to use those tools that can get things done 50x faster and better than me... And I'd like to think that I'm not all that dumb as I have a background in accounting and finance and know my way around Excel, proven wrong again!

Thanks again Adam!
JD

Mantraband

Excellent app and amazing support! I always find that support makes or breaks the app. In this case, support really made my experience 10 times better. I just installed the app on Monday morning, and it's up and running within a few hours. Support was wonderful, got back to our questions within minutes and we're all set. The app will easily save me 3-4 hours per month. Thank you so much!

Daniel Sandler Makeup

It's a very flexible tool that's allowed me to create a csv export to update Xero accounts.

I had a couple of questions and the support has been exemplary. Fast and always an immediate understanding of my question with a clear answer.

Perfect Wonders

Absolutely amazing!
This app helps me generate reports any which way that I like. By date, country, fulfilled or not, product, and so much more. It is 100% customizable. I can use the Excel file (or CSV) to send to my supplier, or use reports for my own benefit.
It is simply incredible.

Add to that, their support is top notch. I was having trouble figuring out a report feature, and clicked on the Chat with Support button and BAM! I was connected immediately with someone who solved my problem in under two minutes. If they're not available to chat, they have e-mail support. Both ways are very professional, supportive, and helpful. As it should be.

The absolute highest recommendation. This app has made my business experience better!

Sweetflour Bakeshop

At first I was overwhelmed by the options to create a form, however, as soon as I contacted customer support, Adam was super helpful and replied very quickly. They were able to customize a report for me in no time and it is information I found to be very useful! I would definitely recommend them.

Envy Crate

Anne-Marie from the xporter app support team is amazing!! So patient and helpful and she has made the process incredibly easy for me. This app is everything I need and a huge asset to my business. Thanks to Anne-Marie, I got all my questions and queries answered and she even went ahead and helped with set-up. Fantastic support and service as well as being an invaluable tool. Very highly recommended!!

Thejuiceloverbcn

Excellent App: You get to download anything you need in a variety of formats and download modes.
And what is even more important, support is excellent, proactive and extremely helpfull. If it can be done with the app, they'll kindly help you to get it done.

Cultofprints

This app just simply does it all. If you think that you need all these complicated apps to track your conversions you are dead wrong. That saying if its too complicated, then it probably is, I take that to heart. And this app is simple just pay the $45 and you get all of your tracking conversion data in a nice organized spread sheet to see where the revenue is coming from. They also have amazing support and will customize any sheet for your needs!

Ituxs Mexico

Gracias a esta aplicacion podemos compartir con revendedores nuestro inventario, para nosotros es elemental mantener esta aplicacion, saludos y mil gracias por parte de www.mexiganga.com