Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Grayers Clothing

Amazing app and incredible support. These types of computations would usually take hours to do manually. Worth every penny.

Retro T Shop

Xporter is a MUST HAVE app. This is extremely vital to the success of my business and I give this app my highest recommendation.

E11evenstore

Great app, and support team. Very helpful. They were able to solve my issues related to reporting the payment date correctly. Thanks again

Visbiome

By far the best reporting tool available for Shopify. Highly customizable so you can report on the data as you need it to fit your needs. The support is great as well, and can help with tricky calculated/filtered reports. Again, the best reporting tool for shopify.

Itfit Com

We downloaded this app to help improve order fulfillment and it works extremely well! Adam helped us out a TON when setting up. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Rb Vms Shop

Anne is fantastic! Amazing tool and customer service, highly recommend.

Bolder Band Headbands

Adam just helped me use Xporter to solve an inventory reporting task that has caused me much grief every month, delayed my accounting team to get their stuff done and overall just was a TIME SUCK for me!

I don't know why I need to be constantly reminded that there are tools and people who know how to use those tools that can get things done 50x faster and better than me... And I'd like to think that I'm not all that dumb as I have a background in accounting and finance and know my way around Excel, proven wrong again!

Thanks again Adam!
JD

Mantraband

Excellent app and amazing support! I always find that support makes or breaks the app. In this case, support really made my experience 10 times better. I just installed the app on Monday morning, and it's up and running within a few hours. Support was wonderful, got back to our questions within minutes and we're all set. The app will easily save me 3-4 hours per month. Thank you so much!

Daniel Sandler Makeup

It's a very flexible tool that's allowed me to create a csv export to update Xero accounts.

I had a couple of questions and the support has been exemplary. Fast and always an immediate understanding of my question with a clear answer.

Perfect Wonders

Absolutely amazing!
This app helps me generate reports any which way that I like. By date, country, fulfilled or not, product, and so much more. It is 100% customizable. I can use the Excel file (or CSV) to send to my supplier, or use reports for my own benefit.
It is simply incredible.

Add to that, their support is top notch. I was having trouble figuring out a report feature, and clicked on the Chat with Support button and BAM! I was connected immediately with someone who solved my problem in under two minutes. If they're not available to chat, they have e-mail support. Both ways are very professional, supportive, and helpful. As it should be.

The absolute highest recommendation. This app has made my business experience better!