Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data export and reporting capabilities, especially for reconciling data with accounting systems, importing orders, and generating monthly reports. It's praised for automating report generation, handling complex tasks, and managing large data volumes. The app's flexibility with filters and custom report creation is also appreciated. Merchants find it valuable for reducing manual work. The customer support is consistently praised for quick responses and issue resolution, with team members like Jason, Max, and Harjeet receiving special mentions. The app's performance is reliable and efficient.

May 15, 2018

The Xporter Data Export Tool makes it easy to pull customized reports. The automated email feature has allowed us to streamline many of our day-to-day processes and ensure multiple staff are referencing the same dataset. Building templates has a bit of a learning curve but the Xporter staff is always there to help with fine tuning and training. Thank you!

Ipc Online Shopping Cart
June 22, 2016

I've had this app for about two years now, ever since it was first available on Shopify. This is a must have if you feel like Shopify's reporting system is lacking or not providing with data that is crucial for your business. We run a clothing store that has many different variants, sizes, colors and we needed something a lot more advanced. My lack of liquid knowledge really made it difficult to pull important data, but with the accommodating support from Xporter, they were able to cater to my shopify store's needs. Now that these reports I need are automated, I am saving so much time. Please give it a try. You won't regret it!

2020ave
Edited September 16, 2020

Great app. Had an issue- was leery about email support. Jason answered my email within 10 minutes- asked for more info. 30 minutes later, replied with issue resolved. Jason ROCKS! Xporter ROCKS!

A Touch of Love
Edited June 2, 2020

Great app, and even better support team! Chris from the support team is the man, very knowledgeable and patient.

E11evenstore
March 13, 2014

Xporter is a fantastic application! We are transitioning our business to a third party fulfillment company that requires a lot of data in the form of .csv files, and Xporter is the perfect solution for this. The support is truly some of the best I have ever witnessed. Adam was able to guide me through the process of having custom meta fields group to our orders, which is exactly what we need to make this transition possible. It took some trial and error to extract the right data we needed, and he was there every step of the way, sometimes late at night (10-11PM) with lightning fast responses. I would recommend this app to anyone!

crotchgear
September 16, 2020

Superb app and even better support!! We use the app very regular and any tweaks we require, support have also been able to resolve! Highly recommend.

Stash Shop
April 21, 2016

This app is really flexible and easy to use. If you're not a programmer maybe you could need some help, but the support team is totally amazing, fast and helpful.

Muroexe Es
Spain
June 10, 2022

We have been using Xporter for three years and couldn't run our business without it. We primarly use it as our integration tool with our accounting system and have never had a problem with it. We can write data out to any format we need. Must have app with Shopify.

ICU Eyewear
May 9, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Adam and this app. He went above and beyond over and over again to make this app work how I needed it to. He absolutely saved me! Such a pleasure to deal with and a fabulous, flexible app. Thanks again Adam, you're a star.

Wovii
Edited October 27, 2023

I used the live chat to join the product and variant SKU information to output as unique lines so that the data could easily be imported. Process was quick, easy to chat and my issue was resolved in less than 30 minutes.

I continue to use the live chat, makes report building easier, October 2023