Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Sweetflour Bakeshop

At first I was overwhelmed by the options to create a form, however, as soon as I contacted customer support, Adam was super helpful and replied very quickly. They were able to customize a report for me in no time and it is information I found to be very useful! I would definitely recommend them.

Envy Crate

Anne-Marie from the xporter app support team is amazing!! So patient and helpful and she has made the process incredibly easy for me. This app is everything I need and a huge asset to my business. Thanks to Anne-Marie, I got all my questions and queries answered and she even went ahead and helped with set-up. Fantastic support and service as well as being an invaluable tool. Very highly recommended!!

Thejuiceloverbcn

Excellent App: You get to download anything you need in a variety of formats and download modes.
And what is even more important, support is excellent, proactive and extremely helpfull. If it can be done with the app, they'll kindly help you to get it done.

Cultofprints

This app just simply does it all. If you think that you need all these complicated apps to track your conversions you are dead wrong. That saying if its too complicated, then it probably is, I take that to heart. And this app is simple just pay the $45 and you get all of your tracking conversion data in a nice organized spread sheet to see where the revenue is coming from. They also have amazing support and will customize any sheet for your needs!

Ituxs Mexico

Gracias a esta aplicacion podemos compartir con revendedores nuestro inventario, para nosotros es elemental mantener esta aplicacion, saludos y mil gracias por parte de www.mexiganga.com

Epicgoodiesshop

This is an excellent, well thought out app. This has all the reporting tools I need now and so much more available as my needs grow. I can't say enough about the quick, helpful and skillful support I've received from Adam. Well done folks!

Wallplate Warehouse

Xporter has been one of the most useful apps added. It has saved us hours of time related to data management and exporting. Now our system is 100% automated and we love it.

We worked closely with Adam from eShopAdmin and he helped us set up everything. We sent a lot of requests and questions, and he patiently answered and helped with every detail. We highly recommend this app!

United Restaurant Supplies

The team at Xporter is fantastic and the app is so vitally flexible. We have some unique and challenging needs to extract data a certain way, Xporter was able to meet those needs and Adam and the team at Xporter was extremely responsive in replying to emails. They always had the answer, or code I needed, in order to achieve what I was looking to do. A very powerful tool that will meet everyone's needs.

Highly recommend this tool to everyone!

T U K

Xporter is fantastic. I worked with Anne to troubleshoot an idea I had on how to get line item discounts to export and now they work!

It requires tagging your specific discount items (simple if you use tagging for collections anyway) and then just add another line or modify the last one from your Xporter Template when you add a new coupon code or change it up.

I think this ads a great option to an already great product.

Works like a charm!

Callia Flowers

Xporter is SO AWESOME. It saves me hours every week. And, the help is superb: Adam has been helping me with all sorts of custom liquid variables and made it work perfectly. Strongly recommend!