Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ergoresearch

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing service, the Xporter team is very professional and timely! It's a pleasure working with them.

Florence Eiseman

Customer service was awesome! They helped me set up the report I needed via chat online!

Anovaculinary Se

Location Sweden

This is one of the best reporting softwares available on Shopify App Store.
The team (Adam Harrison in particular) helped in clearly setting up the report that we wanted and he helped customize the report in less than a few days and I am sure I could not have got a better report even using the available tools in Shopify Reports section.

The app is really helpful for Tax reporting and I really appreciate the team to have one of the best set of people to help customers navigate the reporting and for helping us setup so quickly.

Thank you!

Luxury Resale Network

Time spent using app About 5 years

Amazing service, always professional and timely!

Ipc Online Shopping Cart

Time spent using app About 3 years

The Xporter Data Export Tool makes it easy to pull customized reports. The automated email feature has allowed us to streamline many of our day-to-day processes and ensure multiple staff are referencing the same dataset. Building templates has a bit of a learning curve but the Xporter staff is always there to help with fine tuning and training. Thank you!

Paper Sunday 2

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We required a series of customizations for our company and the customer service Adam delivered was beyond our expectations. He took the time to understand our needs and worked with us to get the right final product. We are huge fans of this tool and the service we received. Thank you!

Sharply Live

Time spent using app About 3 years

The Xporter Data App is exactly what we need to have all of our month-end reports automatically showing up in our inbox!! Super helpful team with great customer service.

Southern Shirt

Fantastic App and really great customer service! I was able to get everything I needed perfectly. 10/10 would recommend to anyone using the Shopify platform!

Friendo Health

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service. I really like this company

Little Lively

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I got help with what I needed immediately. Within minutes of chatting with the live chat support, I had a spreadsheet that perfectly depicted the data I needed.