Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Epicgoodiesshop

This is an excellent, well thought out app. This has all the reporting tools I need now and so much more available as my needs grow. I can't say enough about the quick, helpful and skillful support I've received from Adam. Well done folks!

Wallplate Warehouse

Xporter has been one of the most useful apps added. It has saved us hours of time related to data management and exporting. Now our system is 100% automated and we love it.

We worked closely with Adam from eShopAdmin and he helped us set up everything. We sent a lot of requests and questions, and he patiently answered and helped with every detail. We highly recommend this app!

United Restaurant Supplies

The team at Xporter is fantastic and the app is so vitally flexible. We have some unique and challenging needs to extract data a certain way, Xporter was able to meet those needs and Adam and the team at Xporter was extremely responsive in replying to emails. They always had the answer, or code I needed, in order to achieve what I was looking to do. A very powerful tool that will meet everyone's needs.

Highly recommend this tool to everyone!

T U K

Xporter is fantastic. I worked with Anne to troubleshoot an idea I had on how to get line item discounts to export and now they work!

It requires tagging your specific discount items (simple if you use tagging for collections anyway) and then just add another line or modify the last one from your Xporter Template when you add a new coupon code or change it up.

I think this ads a great option to an already great product.

Works like a charm!

Callia Flowers

Xporter is SO AWESOME. It saves me hours every week. And, the help is superb: Adam has been helping me with all sorts of custom liquid variables and made it work perfectly. Strongly recommend!

Rustic Cuff

Exporter helps us manage our data in ways that expedite our fulfillment. It allows us to better serve our customers and saves time internally as well.

Medaldisplaysuk

Love it. Plenty of customization available. I use it for creating order reports to send to logistics companies.

Android Discount Depot

Xporter is an awesome app! It saves us hours per week so we can focus on selling more volume and making money.

Near Dear 2

The support team went above and beyond to provide me with the exact report I needed to fit my specific needs to retrieve custom data attributes I need to retrieve for my orders. Highly recommended! Adam was fantastic and helped me make all of my reports super user friendly...he is saving me so much future time. A+++

Jolyn Clothing Company Usa

This app is absolutely essential if you are needing more granular, intricate reporting than the limited options that Shopify offers. Building the reports isn't necessarily simple and intuitive, but Adam's support is quick and super helpful. He will work with you until you get the information you are looking for - I definitely recommend this app.