Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Getfixd

This is a great app. If you need data for day to day operations look no further. Customer support is amazing. Very quick to respond and will help you with your reporting setup needs. I would highly recommend this app.

Mecum Gear

Time spent using app About 5 years

Customer Service Chat was very helpful and very patient with helping me export the data out of my shop for a project I was working on.

Hardpressed Print Studo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer support. Able to troubleshoot some special requirements and find an optimal solution with ease.

Balancedblendsdev

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app did its job flawlessly for 1.5 years.
The crew is super helpful and responsive. They even built us a custom exporter to integrate with our fulfillment vendor. Highly recommended.

Seavees

Amazing app, customer support is quick and extremely helpful!

Paymyinvoice Ucsf Edu

Time spent using app About 3 years

Two thumbs up! Excellent report writer's solution to manage the different products for payments received online from customers. Highly recommend this app. Thank you!

Dci Gift

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great. Customer service and function. I tried over 100 apps in shopify app store, Xporter customer service is the TOP 1. Every time I have issue, it will be done in half hour!

Elgloboshop

Location Mexico

The people at support is very, very helpful, and the app is very powerful, if not intuitive some times, but I all the things I've tried are doable...

Solaysleep Com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This works excellent for allowing our different vendors to be informed of our daily orders. Combine that with their wonderful customer service reps (Danielle) and it is a homerun!

Olivarez Honey Bees

This app is great. We thought our template requirements were going to make it difficult to get orders into our accounting software but the eShopAdmin team made it easy. The support team is quick to respond to any questions and was always able to adjust the templates to our needs. Highly recommended.