Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data export and reporting capabilities, especially for reconciling data with accounting systems, importing orders, and generating monthly reports. It's praised for automating report generation, handling complex tasks, and managing large data volumes. The app's flexibility with filters and custom report creation is also appreciated. Merchants find it valuable for reducing manual work. The customer support is consistently praised for quick responses and issue resolution, with team members like Jason, Max, and Harjeet receiving special mentions. The app's performance is reliable and efficient.

April 12, 2018

Amazing customer service from the set-up team. Adam helped us pull data in a spreadsheet that matched all of our distributor's specifications. No manual massaging of data necessary. PHEW.

Dundurn
December 3, 2021

Great app with tons of options for customization. Max and the customer service team go above and beyong to make sure all our needs were met. Highly recommend.

Suzy Shier
Edited January 20, 2021

Great app, very useful if you need complex export. And the customer care: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Keep it up guys!

Edicola UPPA
Italy
Edited April 15, 2021

I got help with what I needed immediately. Within minutes of chatting with the live chat support, I had a spreadsheet that perfectly depicted the data I needed.

Little Lively
March 25, 2016

This app it a must have to expand your business. It has allowed us to work with vendors via csv and get better understanding of repeat business, daily refunds and so much more! Customer service is amazing and super fast.

Birthday Girl World
November 8, 2016

At first I was overwhelmed by the options to create a form, however, as soon as I contacted customer support, Adam was super helpful and replied very quickly. They were able to customize a report for me in no time and it is information I found to be very useful! I would definitely recommend them.

Sweetflour Bakeshop
Edited November 8, 2018

This works excellent for allowing our different vendors to be informed of our daily orders. Combine that with their wonderful customer service reps (Danielle) and it is a homerun!

Solaysleep Com
January 15, 2018

This is a great tool for gathering data beyond standard Shopify reporting. Worth taking the time to learn how to use. Their support team was very helpful as well.

Twistratemarketplace Com
July 22, 2015

Really great app! Very helpful and easy to use! Fast support!

Pulssport
Sweden
January 11, 2018

Xporter is Xtremely useful for us and we use it on the daily to schedule reports for email and we extract plenty of specific, quite granular data on an ad-hoc basis too — re: Customers, Orders, Refunds etc. etc. — none of which we could get so easily from Shopify directly or from any other 3rd-party source, and certainly not with the Xceptional support from the most Xcellent support team. Love them, love their work! Love this app!

Taylor Stitch