Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Cocodirect

This is a must have application for every business. it is wonderfully developed and very easy to use. Also, they have an amazing support team and they responded to our queries in minutes and went out of their way to help us. Xporter app is an asset to Shopify.

Cfps

These guys are awesome! Adam patiently worked with me and customized a script EXACTLY the way we wanted it. He saved me tons of time by doing this for me while I worked on other things. In fact, we need yet another feed and Adam has already let me know that he is ready to go when I have the requirements.

The app works perfectly and like clockwork. It does exactly what it's supposed to. I highly recommend these guys. Great service, great product!

Sikollelauction Com

Amazing support! They helped me do exaclty what I was trying to do. This was the third app I tried to get the exact export I wanted. This app works!

Mazer 3

This app is very powerful and dynamic, though somewhat steep in it's learning curve, and has allowed us to get idiosyncratic reports that were essential to my client's business. Every support e-mail I've sent has been met with a response with someone expertly knowledgable, paying close attention to the minutiae of what I was trying to do with it when I was stumped. Plus, the creator of this app is a really friendly, great guy. Highly recommended.

Mahogany Tees

Great app, simple to use and has been a huge time saver for me in exporting orders for fulfillment. Support has been fantastic in helping me with tweaks I needed to my reports. Thank you!

Footstretch

I wrote an email 3 times this month (different days) because I need a customization of some fields. Never receive an answer...finallyI deleted the app.

Total Diabetes Supply

Best Shopify App I have used soo far! Adam support is great, he really goes above and beyond to help you get suet-up and use the apps for your specific needs. I have found that most of the Shopify apps lack basic features that makes them difficult to work with our store (10,000 products).

This app allows us to really use Shopify to it's full potential. After the initial learning curve you can really see how powerful this app can be.

Ddpyoga

This app is exactly what I was looking for, with our exports we have very specific needs and it filled every one of them. When I couldn't figure something out, support was there in no time to save the day.

Watch Factory Direct

Me and countless others I know use Xporter to run our Shopify stores. We have it set up so that our orders are exported in an easy to follow fashion for our data entry staff to place orders the next day, all done automatically! The support from Adam is second to none. Love it!

Trendlee

This app is awesome! We've been trying to export some data from Shopify for a while and this app makes it SO easy. It's a bit complex to set up a report but their support team is amazing. Adam was very responsive and helped out to do exactly what we wanted, great buy!