Xporter Data Export & Reports

Xporter Data Export & Reports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
May 17, 2018

Amazing service, always professional and timely!

Luxury Resale Network
Time spent using app: About 5 years
May 15, 2018

The Xporter Data Export Tool makes it easy to pull customized reports. The automated email feature has allowed us to streamline many of our day-to-day processes and ensure multiple staff are referencing the same dataset. Building templates has a bit of a learning curve but the Xporter staff is always there to help with fine tuning and training. Thank you!

Ipc Online Shopping Cart
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 14, 2018

We required a series of customizations for our company and the customer service Adam delivered was beyond our expectations. He took the time to understand our needs and worked with us to get the right final product. We are huge fans of this tool and the service we received. Thank you!

Paper Sunday 2
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited December 6, 2019

The Xporter Data App is exactly what we need to have all of our month-end reports automatically showing up in our inbox!! Super helpful team with great customer service.

Sharply Live
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 4, 2018

Fantastic App and really great customer service! I was able to get everything I needed perfectly. 10/10 would recommend to anyone using the Shopify platform!

Southern Shirt
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 4, 2018

Great customer service. I really like this company

Friendo Health
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited April 15, 2021

I got help with what I needed immediately. Within minutes of chatting with the live chat support, I had a spreadsheet that perfectly depicted the data I needed.

Little Lively
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited June 15, 2022

Awesome app and awesome support! Jason has been great to work with. Very responsive! Highly recommended!

Enfashop
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 16, 2018

Fantastic app. Xporter works flawlessly in sending data to our fulfillment center, and the customer service is excellent - Adam is very easy to contact and willing to help with config, setup, and everything else.

Highly recommend this plugin!

Element Pet Nutrition
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 12, 2018

Amazing customer service from the set-up team. Adam helped us pull data in a spreadsheet that matched all of our distributor's specifications. No manual massaging of data necessary. PHEW.

Dundurn