Reviews (371)

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to automate and customize data exports to ERPs and accounting systems, especially useful for handling large volumes of customized orders. It supports various file formats like CSV and XML and offers features like automatic scheduling to send reports via email. Merchants appreciate its efficiency in managing high-volume data exports during peak times and consistently praise the customer support team for their quick and knowledgeable assistance with setup and troubleshooting. This app is recommended for enhancing operational efficiency and data management in Shopify stores.

December 3, 2021

Great app with tons of options for customization. Max and the customer service team go above and beyong to make sure all our needs were met. Highly recommend.

Suzy Shier
Edited January 20, 2021

Great app, very useful if you need complex export. And the customer care: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Keep it up guys!

Edicola UPPA
Italy
November 8, 2016

At first I was overwhelmed by the options to create a form, however, as soon as I contacted customer support, Adam was super helpful and replied very quickly. They were able to customize a report for me in no time and it is information I found to be very useful! I would definitely recommend them.

Sweetflour Bakeshop
Edited November 8, 2018

This works excellent for allowing our different vendors to be informed of our daily orders. Combine that with their wonderful customer service reps (Danielle) and it is a homerun!

Solaysleep Com
July 22, 2016

This app is absolutely essential if you are needing more granular, intricate reporting than the limited options that Shopify offers. Building the reports isn't necessarily simple and intuitive, but Adam's support is quick and super helpful. He will work with you until you get the information you are looking for - I definitely recommend this app.

Jolyn Clothing Company Usa
October 27, 2015

Great App! Excellent Support! Highly Customizable!

We couldn't be any more satisfied with Xporter, its features and the support received. Adam has been extremely helpful and the speed at which he responds to requests has been remarkable (usually within minutes). We've been running the app for nearly a year now and it's been flawless since day one! Highly recommend!

Imprintmat
June 1, 2018

Amazing service, the Xporter team is very professional and timely! It's a pleasure working with them.

Ergoresearch
December 5, 2017

This app is legitimately what you need if you have tons of products, lots of buying, and even varied buying schedules (per your products you're selling) that makes exports not only easy, but the clearest way to save time/money/energy.

Plus, if you need help or some changes to the app, Adam is there to help you. Guy is a rockstar.

500 stars if I could.

The Swan Brothers Shop
October 10, 2017

WONDERFUL customer service from Adam ... he saved my bacon with helping me create a report!

Combatflipflops
August 30, 2015

Xporter was critical for our shop as we needed to collect required information from each of our members. The Xporter team was ultra-responsive and helped us launch our store in full-force very, very quickly.

Highly recommend.