Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

Twillory Test

All the reporting you could ask for and top notch support. Doesn't matter what we ask for, as long as the data are to be found somewhere in the Shopify database, these guys extract it, and fast. We have dealt with Adam, and personally I wish every provider was as knowledgeable and responsive.

Delightprints

Fantastic app. support is great too!

Berojgarr

Adam is the go to excel guy for all your shopify Order management. Best app and best support.

Teddythedog

This app is wonderful. It allows us to automatically up load files to and FTP and to narrow in and get the data we need. On top of that their customer service is absolutely incredible. Adam was more than willing to help, not only did he answer my questions but answered questions I didn't think to ask! Couldn't be happier with the service.

Hotmilkuk

Fantastic tool, been using for years to generate an export to feed into another system.

Great support as well!

The Shoppers Outlet

This is a GREAT tool. I have enjoyed using it and recommend it. The support team is second to none. I had an issue with the way I setup my report and they fixed it for me. Great App!!!

Twistratemarketplace Com

This is a great tool for gathering data beyond standard Shopify reporting. Worth taking the time to learn how to use. Their support team was very helpful as well.

Labeldaddy

Super helpful support staff! Always helps to generate the perfect report of what we need. Jason was incredibly helpful!

Makeupdesignory

What a service!
This virutally changed my life. And the personalised service is even better! Thanks Adam!!!

Vintageleatherbagco

Good app, very useful and easy to use.