Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

The Cause Agency

Adam with chat help is AWESOME! He's so efficient and knew exactly what I was asking for even if I didn't. Thanks, Adam!

Eyeweardisplay

Save a lot of time to setup my data transfer field match. Good App. Also, the customer service very good.

Runtime Nutrition

Imagine a World where an app will actually make your life better. Done that? Feels great, doesn'it? And what if I told you that there would also be Support (Adam rocks) that will help you with every little thing that you may require? Can this be imagined World actually exist? I'm not entirely sure about that, but I do know that Xporter Data Tool is an app that replaces this imaginary World for me.

It does everything we require, support is always there and available it has tons of features, filters, and all the other little and big things that one can dream of.

A must-have.

Lizzyjames

Perfect app for Shopify customers who need key reports Shopify does not provide. Customer reps were VERY responsive so don't be overwhelmed by the amount of data filter options. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ctp2

This app provides a fantastic solution to a great number of obstacles we encountered with Shopify's regular order and customer export functions. The app has an impressive number of features and so far has been capable of providing everything our site has required.

Most importantly, their app support has been incredibly helpful, specifically Anne-Marie. They always respond to us quickly, politely and seem to have unlimited patience for our frequent questions and requests. Cannot thank them enough!

We highly recommend this app to anyone seeking more than Shopify's basic export system.

Little Hip Squeaks

We love Xporter to get us the reporting we need, and their customer service is unsurpassed! We were so impressed by how quickly and effectively they fixed a shopify issue that broke some of our set reporting.

Modern Citizen

This app has completely changed the way we work! It has allowed up to build automatic reporting and be much more efficient with our data. Thank you Xporter!

Wears Woody

Very useful app and extremely helpful customer service. Much appreciated!

The Lonley Pet Project

I was looking for an app that offers the ability to export customized lines into my CSV file. these guys were the only one's I could find.
PLUS- they're Customer care is TOP NOTCH! I had a small issue regarding the construction of my report, it didn't take more than 10 minutes from the second I messaged them until the second I had what I needed. awsome!

Food Smith

This app can do EVERYTHING and if it can't... Adam and Anne can!! The support is top-notch. I can't believe we've survived this long without this app. We have been able to generate custom spreadsheets that we have been doing by-hand for years. Xporter is a huge time-saver!