Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Girltdd

I don't think I would have launched my Shopify store if I didn't come across this app, or at least I would have had huge headaches.

Several months before building our site I reached out to Adam to find a way to export our orders, customized to how our warehouse wanted it. He told me it could be done when many others I reached out to, said it couldn't.

Adam was courteous, friendly and extremely responsive to any question I had, big or small. When we finally launched our store, I reached out to let him know and he had our solution up and running in just ONE day. I am simply amazed at his talent and resourcefulness. Even my warehouse was surprised at the elegance and simplicity of the solution we came up with. Everything is working perfectly and I am so, so happy at the huge weight of our shoulders.

I want to thank Adam and his team for working with us, and for being such a champion to help small businesses succeed. I know I am only scratching the surface with this app for now, as I dig deeper, I know the capabilities will surpass my expectations. Again, this is an app that I cannot do business without.

Dollboxx

I am amazed at the complexity of this software.
Support from Adam has been second to none.
I have been able to remove other paid programs for shopping feeds etc to replace with Xporter.
But whilst saving money by removing these other programs, we can now generate files in the specific formats needed for: Facebook dynamic retargeting ads, our logistics providers, various shopping feeds as well as complex reports impossible to create with the basic Shopify reporting.
As we all know, ALL aspects of business revolve around the CSV file. This program gives us the flexibility to manipulate CSV into any format we need to template and automate so many aspects of our business from inventory files to customer reporting to dynamic retargeting ads on Facebook.

Inactive Wear

Absolutely THRILLED with Adam's support!! I am anti-spreadsheet and Adam made it a breeze and replied promptly to every email. THANK YOU!! My life is now easier.

Annmarieskincare

Great app! And the customer support is awesome. Adam has gone above and beyond helping us set up reports based on our needs and has been happy to jump on the phone with our team to discuss how to set up custom reports so we can do it on our own. Highly recommended!

Uniquerugstore

Great app.User friendly interface.Detailed support with deep info.We use it for amazon and ebay integration.Also variant group/merge/separate works great.

Extreme Conditions

Best customer service/help centre I have dealt with in a very long time.

Anne-Marie was so helpful it made the whole experience a breeze

I told her exactly what I needed and she set the whole thing up for me and it works perfect,

This app is going to change the way I run my store in a huge way

Backdrop

Amazing App. Sets up was a breeze, support is fast and courteous, and the app generates reports fast. We are using this to streamline our production process for our on demand print company. Saves us hours of work and human error is eliminated, saving us tons of revenue. FIVE STARS!

Naturmetic

Simple set-up, and amazing customer support. Adam went above and beyond our expectations in getting us set-up. Would highly recommend for all your exporting needs.

Comic Limited

Their support team is phenomenal! They helped me navigate through the different options and when I needed something more custom their team made it for me. I highly recommend this product and the Awesome support team behind it.

Horizn Studios

genius app, very flexibel, great for product feed exports and very helpful support. 5 Stars!