Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Rustic Cuff

Exporter helps us manage our data in ways that expedite our fulfillment. It allows us to better serve our customers and saves time internally as well.

Medaldisplaysuk

Love it. Plenty of customization available. I use it for creating order reports to send to logistics companies.

Android Discount Depot

Xporter is an awesome app! It saves us hours per week so we can focus on selling more volume and making money.

Near Dear 2

The support team went above and beyond to provide me with the exact report I needed to fit my specific needs to retrieve custom data attributes I need to retrieve for my orders. Highly recommended! Adam was fantastic and helped me make all of my reports super user friendly...he is saving me so much future time. A+++

Jolyn Clothing Company Usa

This app is absolutely essential if you are needing more granular, intricate reporting than the limited options that Shopify offers. Building the reports isn't necessarily simple and intuitive, but Adam's support is quick and super helpful. He will work with you until you get the information you are looking for - I definitely recommend this app.

Citygrounds

Essential app for those who require more robust reporting. We've been able to develop complex reports for merchant feeds, other apps, and other reporting needs. Also, they have a great staff - responsive, knowledgeable, and very helpful.

Kaboodleworld

Great flexible app to build almost any report you can think of.
Support is quick and helpfull!!

2020ave

I've had this app for about two years now, ever since it was first available on Shopify. This is a must have if you feel like Shopify's reporting system is lacking or not providing with data that is crucial for your business. We run a clothing store that has many different variants, sizes, colors and we needed something a lot more advanced. My lack of liquid knowledge really made it difficult to pull important data, but with the accommodating support from Xporter, they were able to cater to my shopify store's needs. Now that these reports I need are automated, I am saving so much time. Please give it a try. You won't regret it!

Goat Leather Bags

A really superb app. I have spent whole days doing what this produces in minutes!

Service first class, was really taken aback by the quality, beyond the call of duty!

Boll Branch

I highly recommend this app. A true data geek will love the ability to get any data out of Shopify any way you want it. The support is top-notch and highly responsive.