Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TheCustomGoodsCo

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Useless and incredibly confusing. Could not figure out how to extract some simple data from a line item. I think it wanted $29.99 a month to do it. Huge rip off

May 7, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Are you sure this review is intended for Xporter? Line items can be extracted on our basic $7 plan (and we do not have a 29.99 plan). I see you only had the app installed for 5 minutes, if you would like to reinstall you will still have 7 trial days left. Our support team can help via in app chat, phone or email, and every subscription has an hour of free setup.

We have served tens of thousands of Shopify merchants in the 8 years Xporter has been in business, with only three 1 star reviews. Hopefully you will give us another chance!

secodev1

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This has been a super helpful tool for us for doing automatic exports and the support team has been great and super responsive!

Provsns

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great service by jason. He addressed all of my concerns both accurately and quickly. I would recommend this service to anyone with a store like mine

WONODOO

Location Argentina

Great app! but the most important thing is the great support they offer. If you need an app for any kind of information about your business, this is the app you need. Thanks guys!

Psycho Bunny

Time spent using app About 4 years

Jason was so helpful and this is so fast and easy to use :) The chat is very convenient for faster reply.

Polysleep Canada

Time spent using app About 1 year

Not the most straight-forward user interface but in terms of reporting, this tool provides all the data I need. Chat support is super efficient, helpful and quick to respond!

Big Damn Band

This app is simply amazing. It is powerful, fully customizable to meet most any need and fairly easy to use and navigate once you dig into it and get the basics set up. Even if you do have some issues in navigating or setting up your desired template, Jason and the rest of the team are absolutely amazing, responsive, efficient, knowledgable and function at an exemplary level of speed and communication with the ability to communicate effectively in layperson terms to help you achieve whatever it is you are needing. In my case, I needed the ability to auto generate detailed reports in a specific format based on a number of varying factors and data points pulled directly from orders and the product information within those orders. I needed these reports to be automatically sent to me on a very regular basis of my choosing down to the day of week, hour and minute (it can even go down to the second, if needed). I HIGHLY recommend this company and this App after having worked with the app and their customer service/tech team for going on 2 weeks now from first contact.

February 9, 2021

Thanks for your detailed feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time! The team is always here to help with setting up any advanced liquid fields, filters or schedules, please reach out if there is anything else we can assist with! -Jason

getbedscrunchie

Time spent using app About 2 months

As always, quick and efficient support was provided. It's part of the reason we keep using this amazing service!

The WoodSource

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great customer service and fast response times. The app has tons of options and provides a lot of services.

B-Unlimited Custom Apparel Shop

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Great app, even greater support. Very responsive and effective. Thanks to the Modd Apps Team for helping reformat data to our needs.

January 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team over the years