Xporter Data Export & Reports

Xporter Data Export & Reports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
October 20, 2021

This app really fills the holes where Shopify experts or other data exports lack. Love it. Recommend it! Their support team is very quick and helpful too.

SUPER73
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 19, 2021

This application has been integral in our businesses and the support Xporter provides has always been very good. They are usually very responsive and always helpful.

Classical Conversations Bookstore
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 7, 2021

Outstanding support. Jason is excellent. We use this app to pull all our reports with orders that have custom personalization. Jason walked me thru the ton of options. This is truly an huge time saver for us. We could not operate without it. Kudos to the team at Xporter - fantastic app!

The Right Way Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 25, 2021

This application does exactly what we required to send out files in an XML format to a SFTP. Jason was the one to help also set up the particular file structures and guide me into what I will need to be changing in order to do so.
He is very professional and always able to help answer any questions! really recommend this app.

CHANEL E-SHOP
Thailand
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited August 17, 2021

1. This is a great team with superb skills and quick response to make you feel like you are there.
2. Thank you very much, I will recommend this application to everyone.
3,I have installed this program in two of my stores, especially for custom-made merchandise stores. I think it is very suitable. It is also suitable for order downloading and management of retail stores. It is a great program.
custom bobble heads Shopify
mydedor.com

Mydedor Bobblehead and Custom gifts Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 11, 2021

Great app and the team has been super helpful in getting us set up the right way. Would recommend 100%.

KITSCHKRIEG
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 10, 2021

Great app! Amazing customer support when needed. The team at Modd Apps is always there and ready to help!

PhotoStickOmni
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 4, 2021

This is a very powerful tool for everything from simple reports to highly complex, automated reporting. The UX isn't the most intuitive but the support team more than makes up for it though excellent communication and expert issue-resolution.

Rudsak
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 28, 2021

I don't need a ton of reports but the one I needed was important--this app handled it. The guys in support were of great help and actually wrote the template for me..

Calton Nutrition Store
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited July 22, 2021

Sim was extremely helpful with setting up a custom report for us to connect with our ERP. The reporting we built will save our team 2-3 hours p/week. We

Repurpose