Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Dundurn

Amazing customer service from the set-up team. Adam helped us pull data in a spreadsheet that matched all of our distributor's specifications. No manual massaging of data necessary. PHEW.

Roosterteeth

Awesome tool! It is very easy to setup template and export data.
Xporter is made by someone really know how to write software. They understand the customer painful with Shopify. They made this tool so useful! Thanks god, I appreciate your work. +1

Seedsheets

Xporter is super versatile and the customer service is amazing! The system is really robust and can be overwhelming, but their customer service will be happy to help you get the correct data pulled. A+ guys!

Getfixd

This is a great app. If you need data for day to day operations look no further. Customer support is amazing. Very quick to respond and will help you with your reporting setup needs. I would highly recommend this app.

Mecum Gear

Customer Service Chat was very helpful and very patient with helping me export the data out of my shop for a project I was working on.

Hardpressed Print Studo

Great customer support. Able to troubleshoot some special requirements and find an optimal solution with ease.

Balancedblendsdev

This app did its job flawlessly for 1.5 years.
The crew is super helpful and responsive. They even built us a custom exporter to integrate with our fulfillment vendor. Highly recommended.

Seavees

Amazing app, customer support is quick and extremely helpful!

Paymyinvoice Ucsf Edu

Two thumbs up! Excellent report writer's solution to manage the different products for payments received online from customers. Highly recommend this app. Thank you!

Dci Gift

Great. Customer service and function. I tried over 100 apps in shopify app store, Xporter customer service is the TOP 1. Every time I have issue, it will be done in half hour!