Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Sharply Live

We love our Exporter Reports! We worked with Adam to define our business requirements and he made it all happen. He's always available to take a phone call to answer questions and see if he can help us manage our business more effectively! Highly recommend this approach to custom reporting.

Southern Shirt

Fantastic App and really great customer service! I was able to get everything I needed perfectly. 10/10 would recommend to anyone using the Shopify platform!

Friendo Health

Great customer service. I really like this company

Little Lively

I got help with what I needed immediately. Within minutes of chatting with the live chat support, I had a spreadsheet that perfectly depicted the data I needed.

Enfashop

Awesome app and awesome support! Adam has been great to work with. Very responsive and high quality work. He even gave me a free hour-long custom training session. Highly recommended!

Element Pet Nutrition

Fantastic app. Xporter works flawlessly in sending data to our fulfillment center, and the customer service is excellent - Adam is very easy to contact and willing to help with config, setup, and everything else.

Highly recommend this plugin!

Dundurn

Amazing customer service from the set-up team. Adam helped us pull data in a spreadsheet that matched all of our distributor's specifications. No manual massaging of data necessary. PHEW.

Roosterteeth

Awesome tool! It is very easy to setup template and export data.
Xporter is made by someone really know how to write software. They understand the customer painful with Shopify. They made this tool so useful! Thanks god, I appreciate your work. +1

Seedsheets

Xporter is super versatile and the customer service is amazing! The system is really robust and can be overwhelming, but their customer service will be happy to help you get the correct data pulled. A+ guys!

Getfixd

This is a great app. If you need data for day to day operations look no further. Customer support is amazing. Very quick to respond and will help you with your reporting setup needs. I would highly recommend this app.