Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Anovaculinary Se

This is one of the best reporting softwares available on Shopify App Store.
The team (Adam Harrison in particular) helped in clearly setting up the report that we wanted and he helped customize the report in less than a few days and I am sure I could not have got a better report even using the available tools in Shopify Reports section.

The app is really helpful for Tax reporting and I really appreciate the team to have one of the best set of people to help customers navigate the reporting and for helping us setup so quickly.

Thank you!

Luxury Resale Network

Amazing service, always professional and timely!

Ipc Online Shopping Cart

The Xporter Data Export Tool makes it easy to pull customized reports. The automated email feature has allowed us to streamline many of our day-to-day processes and ensure multiple staff are referencing the same dataset. Building templates has a bit of a learning curve but the Xporter staff is always there to help with fine tuning and training. Thank you!

Paper Sunday 2

We required a series of customizations for our company and the customer service Adam delivered was beyond our expectations. He took the time to understand our needs and worked with us to get the right final product. We are huge fans of this tool and the service we received. Thank you!

Sharply Live

We love our Exporter Reports! We worked with Adam to define our business requirements and he made it all happen. He's always available to take a phone call to answer questions and see if he can help us manage our business more effectively! Highly recommend this approach to custom reporting.

Southern Shirt

Fantastic App and really great customer service! I was able to get everything I needed perfectly. 10/10 would recommend to anyone using the Shopify platform!

Friendo Health

Great customer service. I really like this company

Little Lively

I got help with what I needed immediately. Within minutes of chatting with the live chat support, I had a spreadsheet that perfectly depicted the data I needed.

Enfashop

Awesome app and awesome support! Adam has been great to work with. Very responsive and high quality work. He even gave me a free hour-long custom training session. Highly recommended!

Element Pet Nutrition

Fantastic app. Xporter works flawlessly in sending data to our fulfillment center, and the customer service is excellent - Adam is very easy to contact and willing to help with config, setup, and everything else.

Highly recommend this plugin!