Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

CraftLoveUK

I Needed to export orders with custom variants. Staff created the template and even exported a report with my requested dates.

R-PUR

Very efficient and highly qualified customer service even for complex issues (addition of liquid code)
Thanks you !

Roses Only

This app has really helped us with our Shopify order data - especially as we have a customized checkout & extracting that data has been difficult. The Support I received from Chris on the Modd team has been outstanding!

Automatic

Simple to use, unlimited templates, and you can create reports to tailor your needs. They also provide great support if you have any questions!

Couple-Dreams.com

Everything works fine now :)
Thanks for your help. Had some trouble in the beginning but that is solved now.

January 3, 2020

Hello, I sincerely apologize that you had a poor experience. As discussed, the template we successfully created for you used fields from a third party app. After the template was built, the names of those fields were changed without updating the Xporter template. Our support attempted to explain the issue, not to make excuses. I am happy we were able to get you back up and running and hope that going forward you will have a better experience.

Badr Hari

Does what it needs to do, and they provide great support if you have a problem or don't understand something.

ReindeerTrees.com

This app worked great for reporting and sorting my customer attributes. Really easy to use and the price for the 'essentials' plan was a great deal.

SAVAGE, The Ultimate Apparel Company

Three stars feels as middle of the road you can rate, for an incomplete grade. Our company is in a holding pattern involving ping-ponging blame between the app developers to the Shopify support, without a concrete solution being formed. Our customer interaction has been wonderful, but the troubleshooting has not. We would rather have a solution than watching the blame-game email thread, but we are still right where we started. When it works, it works; when it doesn't, it still works but you have to do it three times (Is that too many times? We'll say that is too many times). We want to report that our support rep, Jennylyn, has been great. We hope this is resolved soon, and maybe we shouldn't have been prompted to talk about our experience with this paid app, until you finish fixing the app causing our frustration.

November 25, 2019

Hi SAVAGE, thanks for the feedback. I understand your frustration and apologize for the delay. The root of this problem is that occasionally Shopify refuses our connection to the server (API) to get your report's data'. We don't see this often, Xporter makes this kind of request 10k+ times/day, and seems to be limited to your store. We can only resolve this is by providing Shopify with information (dates, errors) to review logs and help identify a cause. Because your ticket was submitted through Shopify's portal, you are automatically notified of any communication between us. We do not intend to pass blame, only to find and fix the cause. I can only assure you that this issue has significant visibility on our side and we are hopeful it will be resolved soon.

Update Jan 2, 2020: Shopify seems to have resolved the issue, as confirmed by the customer.

-Jeff

Caden Lane

Works like magic, the team is incredibly supportive and we couldn't be more thrilled with advanced reporting options within the platform. Highly recommended.

Faherty Brand

Xporter has been extremely helpful in getting our reporting more accurate. We use Returnly for returns and exchanges so that adds another element to gift cards and the Xporter team has always been there to guide us through the report templates so we can better investigate our data. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone that wants to go further with data and/or reporting.