Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Purefamilyorganics Com

The tool is a life saver... but the best of all is the service you get when installing this app!
I have just had the best experience with regards to a tricky report I wanted to generate.
A very special thank you to Danielle who not only resolved my problem efficiently and rapidly (all the while while having fun and being friendly) but went way beyond Xporter and advised me on the right app to install for my needs.
I cannot recommend this app and it's team enough. Thank you!

The Boxmaker

Great customer service! We are on our free trial but already convinced this is the tool we need to get data that will help us decide on strategic moves for our business.
Thank you, Adam!
Cheers

Valordistributions

Very good service. One of their developers worked with us to customize some reports we needed.

Fast response time, and they got the job done.

Will continue using their services.

Respect.

Dingbats Notebooks

Extremely talented, skilful and wonderful team. Working with them is a bit too good to be true. They're extremely patient and up to any job required. We have an 43 email open thread with them and they're always more than happy to support every single detail that we require.

We will be using them for a really long while now and we're extremely happy with the app.

Ergoresearch

Amazing service, the Xporter team is very professional and timely! It's a pleasure working with them.

Florence Eiseman

Customer service was awesome! They helped me set up the report I needed via chat online!

Anovaculinary Se

This is one of the best reporting softwares available on Shopify App Store.
The team (Adam Harrison in particular) helped in clearly setting up the report that we wanted and he helped customize the report in less than a few days and I am sure I could not have got a better report even using the available tools in Shopify Reports section.

The app is really helpful for Tax reporting and I really appreciate the team to have one of the best set of people to help customers navigate the reporting and for helping us setup so quickly.

Thank you!

Luxury Resale Network

Amazing service, always professional and timely!

Ipc Online Shopping Cart

The Xporter Data Export Tool makes it easy to pull customized reports. The automated email feature has allowed us to streamline many of our day-to-day processes and ensure multiple staff are referencing the same dataset. Building templates has a bit of a learning curve but the Xporter staff is always there to help with fine tuning and training. Thank you!

Paper Sunday 2

We required a series of customizations for our company and the customer service Adam delivered was beyond our expectations. He took the time to understand our needs and worked with us to get the right final product. We are huge fans of this tool and the service we received. Thank you!