Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SheaTruth Limited

Great App. tested it for a few months now and slowly getting the hang of it.

Thumps up for

1. I love the fact that customers can write a review right in the review request email. They do not need to be redirected to do this.

2. Love that reviews can be posted on twitter and facebook. Integrates well with these platforms.

3. Love the reviews tab on the website too and the options to automate or manually post reviews.

I gave it 4 stars because I'd like to be able to integrate customer pictures. Can this be done? If so, I'll definitely be giving a 5 star rating!

Great App.

Tonik

I find the app somewhat user-unfriendly difficult to use BUT very pleased with the customer support. I lost my link when I switched themes and they had it restored same day. Very pleased!

Bountifl

Fairly simple to set up and works exactly as advertised.

Comments look sharp and professional and provides an excellent and valuable additional touch point to engage our customers.

PlayersWasteland

I really like this app! it makes it so easy to both display reviews, and write your own!
only thing is it looks a little bit weird on my website

Belly2Babe

Great product, have had very quick results from customers responding and giving reviews.
Very good app

Grey Gecko Press

Yotpo has helped our website gain credibility with readers by showcasing honest, real-world reviews from folks just like them. This allows us to connect with our readers on a stronger level, and we think that's a very important part of our business. Thanks, Yotpo, for helping connect us with our readers and fans!

Jason Aydelotte
Chief Gecko
Grey Gecko Press

Love Thy Thread

Good app would be five stars ( and a great app) but customers keep saying they try and leave a review through the email and it doesn't work and that they have to go back to the site and leave it there, I am sure I would have more reviews if this was fixed

Darn Good Yarn

Great customer service and easy to implement. A decent amount of customization too.

Dinah's Vintage Cat Eye Glasses

Out of all the free apps for reviews, Yotpo is probably the easiest to use and configure. They also have a great support team that responds to your questions within 24 hours or sooner.

Unfortunately, Yotpo just isn't for my store. I sell one of a kind vintage items and needed a way to collect and display site reviews instead of product reviews. I told this to one of the representatives and they said it was possible. But after emailing back and forth and installing the app a second time and adjusting the settings did I discover that this was only possible through an awkward work around.

It's still a great product and I'd recommend this to someone with a more traditional store. I just wish they would've been more upfront with the limitations of their product so I could've spent my time on a different solution.

GMYLE

Great and easy to set up. However the only problem is that their CS team is always out of situation - they just answer you something totally unrelated.