Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

INNOVO GROUPS

Poor App. Pathetic word limit with no way to post video. Unbelievable. You would think this is something easily resolved in the 21st century

Shikleli Bāyko

Hi,

I came across this app for customer reviews, and was really impressed with its capabilities.

I highly recommend this app! A must have for all online stores!

Yet I give it only one star - reason being - it is not supported on IE 8 and IE 9!!! This app needs to support all popular browsers! Is that too much to ask?!?!?

Bee Good

Be extremely careful before you install this app - It started spewing out unformatted review request emails to my existing customers before I had even logged into the client portal for the first time!!!

It's caused no end of confusion amongst my client base, some of whom have accused me of spamming them!

Yotpo's support team don't seem to understand what is going on either which has hardly left me brimming with confidence...

Swing Design

Avoid this app if you ever want to grow your business to more than 25 orders a month. Seems like others have the same issue. Yotpo starts off with a free version then try to pressure you into a huge contract! Way too expensive. They want to bill me over $1000 a month for this app when shopify has one for free that offers Google SEO. They charge you for every email that goes out. If you have integration to other online stores through shopify apps you are billed for those emails as well even though the customer did not order on the shopify site. Google offers free product review star ratings, but if you want to have your yotpo product reviews (not site) to show up then they make you buy their pro version. That is 8k up front for the year. They will say well it's 15k but we are giving you a deal. Alternative is to add something much less expensive like trust pilot. You will spent a fraction of what YOTPO pushes you into without any contract. Go with TrustSpot and the google app and your costs will be a fraction with the same results.

Worldofmoose

Awful customer service (unless you want to upgrade) We used to love Yotpo but since we updated our theme and lost the app we have been trying to get some help with reinstalling. Terrible service! No response to four attempts to contact them. We looked at upgrading our Yotpo account but the prices seem to leap up and we just can't afford it for a small business.

Mycase

Changed new theme, having problem to re-install the code of Yotpo, took 5 days to receive a reply from them with installation instruction, but I still having trouble placing the code to the right place so I message them again and since then never get a response from them. For free user they don't really care & unwilling to help.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next