Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Tashi Apparel Inc

This APP is basically HOSTAGE-WARE. They facilitate reviews and then do not allow even basic functionality to manage the reviews. The monthly fee for any functionality is almost more than the cost of the Shopify site... this is unreasonable.

DON'T get this software. It's all bait and switch and I would not trust any vendor that employed these types of tactics.

Sugarcraft Direct

As soon as I installed this app, it started sending out emails to my customers without asking or having it set up yet to my liking. I can't even find a way to stop it from sending emails. This is rubbish unless you pay $300 or $500 per month which is too much for the majority of the stores on Shopify. Uninstalled.

Foreverstore Com

We we're really interested in getting this app, as we believe customer reviews are important to any business, trying to make a difference. Unfortunately , We have requested help as there seems to be an issue creating an account, and getting the app installed properly. Every email, sent takes days for a response, and then once you reply to that email, it takes days again for another response and still nothing. So I will look into another app. Good luck to those that were able to get it up and running with no issues. Im sure if I wait a few months it might happen. But I need something Now.

Kenwroy

Not working yet for us. Trying to fix it

Symbolika

$500 to get SEO features ... Is this for real?

Crash Ball Rugby

I really didn't want to write this review as I wanted to get the problems I've had resolved but have heard nothing back after several emails and over a week of waiting. Only my first ever customer got a review email and after that no one else did which now means I have lost a lot of opportunities for reviews. It's a shame as other reviews have been so positive but that's just not my experience. I got an initial response and then haven't heard anything since.

Testingavast

Not sure how this is such a high rated app. It is very glitchy and support is almost non existent. We waited over 2 weeks to have reviews imported from old site and still nothing. Why can't we import a simply csv rather than wait for someone else to do (or not) it?

80 Arms

We loved using the "forever free" plan for Yotpo for the past year. Turns out "forever" didn't last too long. What a lie. I just got an email saying they are getting rid of our free plan and will switch us to their "new" forever free plan which eliminates almost all the functionality of our current plan. If we want to keep the functionality we currently have, we will have to pay $500 per month. That's more than 2x as much as our entire shopify plan. I'd be willing to pay something, but this is ludicrous. Yotpo's pan is to get you hooked then screw you.

Nz Tools

Great for Free, but if you want to do anything really with it, it is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE! It is not a tool a small business owner could afford to purchase, especially, when you have no idea if it would really make that much of a difference posting your reviews to your social media account.

Why not offer a free trial on premium for a month so people can see if it's worth the expense? Not only that, also offer a monthly payment plan? But then $500 a month is still pretty ridiculous.

Navngivenstjerne

Installed it and settings and dashboard was down. Had no control, so it auto-published some really bad reviews to the site and I couldn't edit or remove - despite having fixed everything with the customer and both of us wanted to change it!

+ the graphical layout was clonky and not to pretty.

Deleted the app, but found it very hard to remove from frontend.

Sorry, not at all a fan.