Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Leah B. Boutique

I love this app, it's just not for every type of business. Because my inventory is constantly changing (hence products are removed thus taking the reviews along with them) it's tough. I'll get a good amount of reviews on a product and then it will go out of stock and they'll disappear. Easy to install though and works great at reassuring customers on their purchases.

Mountain Man Supply Company

Great App - easy to install, great support, worth your time.

GUYA Firenze

Thank you for this useful app! it makes it so easy to display reviews: just one thing, could be nice if dimensions would be adjustable on my website

SheaTruth Limited

Great App. tested it for a few months now and slowly getting the hang of it.

Thumps up for

1. I love the fact that customers can write a review right in the review request email. They do not need to be redirected to do this.

2. Love that reviews can be posted on twitter and facebook. Integrates well with these platforms.

3. Love the reviews tab on the website too and the options to automate or manually post reviews.

I gave it 4 stars because I'd like to be able to integrate customer pictures. Can this be done? If so, I'll definitely be giving a 5 star rating!

Great App.

Bountifl

Fairly simple to set up and works exactly as advertised.

Comments look sharp and professional and provides an excellent and valuable additional touch point to engage our customers.

PlayersWasteland

I really like this app! it makes it so easy to both display reviews, and write your own!
only thing is it looks a little bit weird on my website

Belly2Babe

Great product, have had very quick results from customers responding and giving reviews.
Very good app

Grey Gecko Press

Yotpo has helped our website gain credibility with readers by showcasing honest, real-world reviews from folks just like them. This allows us to connect with our readers on a stronger level, and we think that's a very important part of our business. Thanks, Yotpo, for helping connect us with our readers and fans!

Jason Aydelotte
Chief Gecko
Grey Gecko Press

Love Thy Thread

Good app would be five stars ( and a great app) but customers keep saying they try and leave a review through the email and it doesn't work and that they have to go back to the site and leave it there, I am sure I would have more reviews if this was fixed

Darn Good Yarn

Great customer service and easy to implement. A decent amount of customization too.