Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MOONS

James was very helpful in changing our name and icon in replies. Wish this was something we could change on our own though!

Sea Dragon Studio

Junalou was extremely helpful in assisting me to set up the app. Excellent customer service. App interface is somewhat clunky and challenging to navigate. Preview pages appear fairly inaccurate.

S. Nicole Slay Boutique

Orly was great! He help me out a lot. He went through everything with me that I did not understand. Thank you so much!

Alluress Cosmetics

The customer service replies fast, friendly and effectively. Ronel answered my questions with patience and understanding.

Harborist Sensitive Beauty

I used this to help get more reviews, and it's worked well for that. The support was very helpful too. Cons - I find the dashboard slow and a bit too busy.

pittstop golf

Used this app to build trust with reviews and had a few issues with unpublishing a few reviews and Ed helped me through every step efficiently, very impressed with the customer service and the app itself is a good tool.

Oryx Tools

James was great support. Super fast response and super helpful. Yotpo is a great app as well. Just a big jump if you want to bigger features.

The Foot Collective Australia

Eunice and Ed have been great when helping me, hoping this all comes to life once my emails go out! Product sounds awesome, fingers crossed!

Mavette

Yotpo is great overall for reviews. Some functionalities I really wish they would make available on lower plans or for a small additional fee as it is a big jump from their growth to prime plan in pricing. Also wish they made it easier to collect reviews from your customer outside of the automated (e.g. QR codes etc.) After testing some other review sites though, yotpo still has won out.

By Regina

Have only just installed the app, so far, so good. Ronel was very helpful with queries when setting up. Dropped review to 4 stars...it seems I skipped a step upon set-up to automatically send review requests to my past orders (I.e. those prior to integrating Yotpo). Eunice was so helpful, stuck with me and arranged for the past order review emails to be sent. It took 3 weeks for the root of the problem to be identified and resolved. I feel either the instructions need to be clearer, or there needs to be the option to send them mails once someone has set up their account so that if the step has been accidentally missed, someone can go back and send them mails. (I must note I am on the free account, for now)