Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Love Kari Dae

It's okay....but I'm not sure if it is worth the amount of the paid plan.

Curts Carwash

I have liked very much what I've been able to use via the free version of Yotpo. The premium plan seems to be what I'd really like to work with but the price is outrageous. I would give 4.5 stars if their cost for other features were more reasonable. Small business, in my opinion need the marketing and social media representation that Yotpo offers, but the cost is outrageous. Maybe if we could pick and choose what features we would use the most and get the most out of..maybe an "la carte" option...as for functionality and getting exactly what they said we would get with the free plan, we like it and it is helpful, seamless, and user friendly.

Zoomy Leisure

A good app that works as advertised, but can't justify the cost of the premium version. I've been in touch with a salesperson and they say they want to work with small business but they don't offer any plans to support small business. They offered me an annual plan for $3,588 which certainly isn't supporting small business. It would be nice if they offered a pay per review plan or such for us users who are just starting out. Going to have to start looking for other options

Papermash

This app works really well in terms of what it does - but it's not UK compatible. I stopped the premium service as the dates could not be customised into a UK format. I will look at an alternative because I don't want emails sent to my customers with US dates on them. I have followed up with YOTPO and they can't amend this feature. If at some point they do, I would consider using it again.

Xn Gmq824a0kbp8gyuhw1hkv6ahv5ampc

8/10/2015 update

Yotpo added Taiwanese language support! I reinstall Yotpo into our Shopify store.

------------------------------------

Yotpo keep sending review request emails to my customers even though I have removed Yotpo from my Shopify Store a week ago.

Please stop sending review emails to my customers.

Thanks!

www.vhouseplans.com

this is a very helpful tool, thanks

elearning247

The free version is limited. In their promotion of the product, they make it appear that you can do social sharing and much more with the offering. Of course, with the freebie you can not. Their Powerhouse product is too expensive for a small business and the next tier up from Lite, is $199/m. I'm surprised Shopify placed this as a top "Free" product, because free is really disappointing for what you get. By the way, I have no problem paying for a solution, but when your next tier is $199/M, uh that is too high.

ChattyFeet Socks

We have mixed feeling about it. It's really good in getting reviews but the pricing model is unfair. We only wanted a plan with 100 orders per month but then discovered that only the premium plan will show the reviews on Google Product Listing. This is really not cool. The reviews belong to us and you can't force people to upgrade just so you won't block their reviews from showing in Google Shopping.

Eternal Wooden Roses

This app is very good and the support does get to your requests.

The reason I am giving 3 stars is because I had them change something and they changed other things I did NOT request them to.

Also the request I made should be an option (or at least have a help for it so you know to request it) the option is having the email review request being sent X days after FULLFILLMENT and not from ORDER DATE.

One Squat Shop

It's brought customers back to write reviews, and that's great!