Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

zanartefacts

Great customer service with setting up this account. Looking forward to getting started, have heard wonderful things about this reviews app.

Leelee Lip Drip

I had trouble downloading my reviews to import. It kept saying error everytime i tried to import them & Ed was very helpful!

Apothecary7

The app is good, but it's made great when you know there's a team behind it willing and able to help. This makes all the difference. Thanks guys.

Blake McKay

We have run into some issues with reviews not automatically publishing and the correct amount of stars/reviews displaying on certain pages of our website but overall happy with the app and their customer service team's quick response time. Anne has recently helped us clarify some things and deserves 5 stars!

Wancherpen International

The app is easy to use; however, there are some issues during my experience which I think are not quite convenient. Whenever I want to change the widget's display, it doesn't show immediately even though I select the "immediate update" button. This thing also happens with the auto-publish review (They told me that the review is published within 24 hours, but I thought it's supposed to be posted right after being submitted). Also, there is no "import reviews" part on the app at my end, and that's quite weird, but they did help me input it on the website. In general, the team is really supportive. They helped me to fix those problems quite fast. But if those above issues are fixed, it would give a better experience for users.

Vie 4 Health

The installation instructions were a bit unclear and that was frustrating. But the online support team was great! Thanks Junalou in particular!

Small Batch Design Company, LLC

This app is easy to use. I needed some customer service and YOTPO-Anne did a great job resolving my problem.

Eden Life

The Yotpo support team is wonderful! There were a few things I couldn't connect with my Shopify store and Sheen was super helpful in getting it done. You definitely need a little bit of coding skill for this app and luckily their team is great.

Victoria von Stein Ltd

I use this app to collect my reviews, the tutorial for manual installation where easy to follow. I also had some trouble installing the stars and Yotpo were quick to help and respond with a script!

The DAllhouse Boutique

Anne is great! I love yotpo, the only thing is it is sometimes tricky to get the code right into your theme.