Generate Reviews & Ratings
Collect product reviews, ratings, site reviews, and photo reviews using our review emails or directly on-site with our Reviews Widget.
Increase Traffic and Sales
Showcase product reviews, site reviews, photo reviews, and Q&A on your homepage, product pages, at checkout, and on your social channels.
Set up with a single click and import your existing reviews with ease (Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Judge.me, Stamped.io, Loox).
About Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews
What Is Yotpo?
Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helps thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting customer experiences.
Migrating reviews from Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Judge.me, Stamped, Loox, and Rivyo is easy.
Yotpo and Shopify
Yotpo, an official Shopify Plus Technology Partner, has received more than 1,300 five-star reviews in the Shopify App Store and helped the fastest-growing Shopify stores increase sales with customer content.
What can you do with Yotpo?
- Collect reviews, ratings, photos, and Q&A from your customers
- Increase conversion by showcasing customer content onsite
- Drive high-intent traffic by displaying ratings in organic search results and Google Shopping
- Share your best customer content on social (Facebook & Instagram)
- Build a powerful brand community
- Make better business decisions using analytics and customer feedback
Yotpo has official partnerships with Google, Facebook, and Instagram, and integrations with your favorite Shopify apps, including:
- Bold Commerce
- Loyalty Lion
- Octane AI
- Swell Rewards
What’s Included in the Free Plan?
Yotpo’s Free Plan is designed to meet the needs of small businesses and stores that are just starting out. It includes:
- [On-Site Display] Reviews Widget, Reviews Tab & Star Ratings - Increase conversion by showcasing product reviews and ratings across your homepage, product & category pages, and at checkout.
- [Traffic & Social] Social Push & SEO Page - Drive traffic from Facebook and Twitter and rank higher in search results.
- [Content Generation] Review Request Emails - Collect reviews with a single, frictionless request.
- [Moderation & Commenting] Advanced Moderation & Commenting - Choose what to publish and where, and comment on reviews publicly or privately. And more!
What About the Growth Plan?
Our Growth Plan (starting at $19/mo) scales with your business. It includes everything in the Free plan plus: Photos in Reviews, Reviews Carousel, Rich Snippets, Coupons, Email Upsells, and more.
How Do I Get Started?
Integrate Yotpo to your Shopify store in a single click. Migrating reviews from Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Judge me, Stamped.io, Loox, and Rivyo is easy.
Automate marketing tasks with this app using Kit skills.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Up to 50 monthly orders (+200 orders for your first month)
Review Request Emails
Social Push & SEO Page
All Free features plus:
Coupons & Email Upsells
Promoted Products Widget
Live support via chat
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap
The app is ok and ties into Shopify well enough. Yotpo as a service is a good product, its just that Yotpo as a company is awful awful awful. Everything is an upsell, because they practically lie by obstuficating what is available and what is not available. Check out their pricing - most things are in the "premium plan". Well, we have a premium plan, but nothing is every available. I have to write to customer support constantly asking why soemthing isn't working as I followed the support page's instructions. "Only for an annual plan" or "Enterprise plan" or something similar is what I always get. But thats not in the selling documents, thats not in the support documents, its always only in the non specific "premium plan". Good product, priced at the very upper boundaries of tolerable, terrible company.
The app is really good! exactly what we need it! but the greatest part of all is the extremly fast and resolutive support
The customer support team, particularly Caroline & Diane are really knowledgeable & efficient in assisting clients! It really helps save our time & get to the solution quickly. Keep up the good work!