Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

mikspress

Eleen at customer service was so helpful setting me up and taking time to help me with my questions and even setting up my widgets. I'm hoping that this is THE ONE for my reviews! Plan on upgrading if all goes well to unlock additional features.

teoxane-tw

Excellent app and excellent help support. I was looking for a all in one reveiw app that I would connect to Omnisend and I foudn Yotpo. I am really satsified with it.

Mindfulness-HOP Activewear

I needed some help to fix the reviews snippet on my website and Junalou did a fantastic job. He is very knowledgeable and could find and fix the code within my theme. He assisted me with everything I asked and his service was truly amazing.
I really appreciate that yotpo has such valuable team members providing great support!
Thank you, Junalou!

Kaftans that Bling

I needed some help today with adding my reviews to Facebook Junalou was fabulous he took charge and knew exactly what to do in order to be able to complete the task, great service and great knowledge thank you so much. You saved me getting frustrated :)

Vespertine NYC

This app is fantastic. It automatically helps me collect reviews from my customers and the customer service is incredible. I received chat assistance from Manny and he was amazing. He took the time to solve all my issues and was great to communicate with. Thank you SO much, Manny!

Stay Fit Mom

Thanks to Sarah P. for reaching out to me via email and conferencing with me today. I also got help from Junolou with setting up my app correctly this morning. They were both so helpful and I'm so happy with how my store is looking now.

Shameless Pets, LLC

Very helpful staff, had trouble with importing reviews but Manny was very helpful as he talked me through it all.

TreasureFineJeweler

EXCELLENT APP! Easy to use and effective. The support team is really helpful and efficient. Really recommend it! Thankyou Jo Lorenz

Sisterly Tribe

Easy to set implement and really impressed with their customer service. I used their chat function and Mary Ann was really helpful and and helped me by implementing the code for me! Thank you Mary Ann and Team Yotpo

Lucas Creative Art

I just upgraded my yotpo subscription and was having a few issues installing the widgets, Mary Ann helped me through it step by step on the customer service chat and resolved everything. Thanks - great app and customer service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 267 268