Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RambleTree

This app has provided the social proof I need to get sales and grow my brand. James recently helped me with a couple issues while I was switching themes. Highly recommended for small businesses.

EDO Performance

The chat support was responsive. Ronel R. was kind and solved my issues immediately. He helped me install the Star Rating. Can't wait to see how this will help our store!

FUQUETTE

Ronel was so helpful and quick with getting a reviews page up and running! Still new to Yopto, but absolutely loving the functionalities so far.

Cafecito Espresso

Fantastic integration. Excellent service - I ran into a syncing issue after integration on the free plan, but James via chat, helped instantly. Amazing benefits from using YOTPO.

Vitamin Ally

Great customer service. Daniel P did a good job with issue triage and fixing it in a timely manner.

Twilla

Great customer service! Jeorge was awesome! Really helpful. The app is really clean and well designed as well.

kGoal Shop

We have been using Yotpo for a couple years for customer reviews on our website and just recently upgraded to be able to syndicate reviews to Walmart (with invaluable help from Daniel, one of their support engineers). We've had a great experience and would definitely recommend Yotpo, and we'll of course continue using it going forward.

TODAY Staging

I use it to send manual reviews. Joian Z did an excellent job of showing me how to save a file with the correct format to upload into their system. Thanks!

Online ASA

They have good support. If they did not ask to pay to upload video reviews, I would have kept it. That is it.

PC Zone

Location Philippines

Service help me a lot thank you for assisting my concern I hope all your staff is the same that I talk :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 565 566