Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1 - 10 of 2096 reviews

andLAB

The support team was super helpful and quick to adjust the changes that I needed for my store! Thank you Yotpo!

Organic Chix

Jo Lorenz
Support Agent was very Helpful.

Green Beanz

Amazing app. Have had it for a while and has always done the job. Just upgraded to the next plan up to take advantage of some great features and Caroline from customer support was awesome. I'm not the most tech savvy person and she got the features added to our website without us having to do anything. Highly recommend this app!

Coconutsy

Great app, one of the best out there. The higher tier subscriptions are expensive and out of reach for smaller stores. Would love to add ratings to google shopping products but that is out of reach for my shop at the moment. Get this app for great user generated content and reviews!

ICCTUNING

This App has been very helpful user friendly, and covers many areas. Support is excelent, and the results are very fast. Really good app to build social validation of our products and services.

Pretty Healthy

I thought this app would be helpful but it only sent like 20% of the review emails. Most customers have reported they never received a review email. Waste of time!

LoveStock

They were very attentive as I transferred reviews from my old theme to new theme. Sometimes response to emails within 5 minutes and problem fixed. looking great although I wish their logo didn't have to show on my webpage.

SkinLoversMX

The app is incredible, it gives more credibility to the product you are selling. The assit is great, and very efficient. Thanks alot for your support.

Natascha Darling Lashes

The ONLY thing I don't like about this app is that it says it is a drag and drop (or however you say it) and it's not. I had to get help from someone at Yotpo to add it to my website, however that service was EASY and GREAT. I am super happy with how they installed the app.

AMY ONYX

I wish I could give negative stars. First, it isn't free like I was led to believe. Second, there was a code injected into my site and in order to cancel and uninstall, I have to "take the code out" which I can't figure out how to do. AND I'm supposed to submit a ticket and wait for a response... after I take the code out. They're making this so difficult. I don't think I've ever been this mad.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 209 210