Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Purposeful Play Kids

Nick S. was so helpful in helping me set up star ratings and answering my questions about the different upgrade plans! The level of customer service is what drew me to continue using this app instead of other review apps on the marker. Highly recommend.

Mylovetrue

Location Hong Kong SAR

Nice app,Great help with installation and very quick to repond with help,installed for me all works perfectlly

Furniwell

Yotpo Daniel is best. I asked him to help me, he is so kind and patient. He helped me solve my problems in time. I am so grateful!

Natures Solution CBD

Great help with installation and very quick to respond with help. Installed for me all works perfectly.

CG Mobile

Rhemy R was very responsive and helpful. Ask everthing about the app and they are patience in every steps

Ruiz de Ocenda

Location Spain

Acabó de descubrirla y me parece genial, además muy fácil de implantar y cuando he tenido alguna duda me la han aclarado al momento.

redbarnsamplers

I am so grateful for Happy's support this evening. After trying (unsuccessfully) to get my Reviews to load a quick text chat and clear guidance from Happy made for a winning combination. To say I was impressed with the Chat Support is an understatement. It was FANTASTIC -- Sunny was amazing -- I would highly recommend!

Birth Order

Good App, Great customer support! Was having a hard time installing the Review Carousel on my Home Page and used chat support feature to be connected to Djan. They answered all of my questions and got me set up. Now going forward I know what I need to do should I want to make any updates. Very happy!

Rowdy Merch Co.

I've used this app on a number of stores and always have a great experience. Lemuel installed the widget for me quickly and was super helpful!

Reprise Health

Customer chat was really helpful - had issues with some integration and resolved it with a quick chat. Seamless experience. Ronal R was a very helpful agent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 509 510