Yotpo Reviews, Photos, and Q&A

Yotpo Reviews, Photos, and Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, and photo reviews

CHD warrior

Michelle was SO helpful with my questions, and once I was set up reviews started coming in - looks great on my site!!

Arizona DP Consulting LLC

I use this app to collect product reviews on our Shopify store. At first, I didn't like that anyone could leave a review - as in, people who didn't even buy our products and just wanted to leave a bad comment. When I tried to unpublish the reviews, they took a while to be removed from our site. Not satisfied, I contacted the YOTPO support team. They responded within 24 hours and let me know I could change a setting so only those who buy our products can leave reviews, and explained why sometimes unpublishing reviews may take an hour or two. I am happy with their help, and with a few simple setting adjustments, the app has become everything we hoped for.

Hunt Parts | Auto Parts Online Store

They are awesome in fixing and modifying it for us. Hermes is an awesome guy and he fixed some of the modifications we requested.

Brave & Bearded

This is the app we try to use to increase our conversion rate! It does everything we need it to! You always get the answer when you need it (during the office hour). Highly recommend it!

Florida's Finest Raw Honey

Great thanks to Edcel, solved all the issues that I requested in a timely manner and very responsive.

Fit Beans®

Great reviews app! The support is awesome (10/10) Fast response and always helpful. I can recommend it

Hip Mommies. Carefully curated. Thoughtfully designed, responsibly made.

This app does everything that it promises.. and the customer service is great. I was having trouble integrating my reviews directly onto the product page and sent a note. Maria helped me out, and they did it for me. Very happy. We've been using Yotpo for over 18mo, and plan to continue indefinitely.

Flamme en Rose

I was a little bit afraid of integrating the app myself and i wrote to Yotpo for help. Yulia took care of me and resolved all my problems beyond my expectations!! I am very very happy with the customer service! The app is now well integrated to my website and i feel suported if i have other questions. Thanks a lot!!!

The Game

I contacted Yotpo as a number of our reviews were not appearing on our website. Michelle was quick to respond and explained why this was happening. I was then able to provide her with what she needed to populate them on our site which meant 21 more great reviews! It would be great if I could stop reviews going against our monogramming options at the outset as I think I may well have to go back to Yotpo for further support.

Pridethings™

I added this app today and it shut me down before I could use it!!!!! My Shopify theme is Supply. My logo AND NAVIGATION MENU disappeared and it took hours for Shopify to find the bug. Do not install this app, or any other app, unless you are certain that their code will clealy integrate with your store theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127