Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

VENIM®

So far, so good. Customer support has been quick to respond, even though we're currently on the free plan. "Growth" seems a little pricey for the upgrades that it offers, but if we see good engagement and conversions, we might swing for it (as a brand-first business, I can only stand the thought of sending non-customizable reviews emails for so long).

AMI COLÉ

Jo was super super helpful with a recent hiccup on a review that had been saved incorrectly. Helped get my issue resolved in short order - thanks again!

The Perfect Hoop

Jorge provided us with the best customer service! So patient and extremely helpful! We had an issue with our theme change over and he assisted us in getting set back up.

IFONNX

The customer service is professional and serious, thank you very much for helping me solve a lot,there is a example:www.ifonnx.com

PS Love Tima

Manny from customer service was amazing! He noticed that my star rating was not updated and he was able to make all the changes and even helped me customize the appearance of it on my site. I did not have to touch a thing.

Etiquette Mode

I just started using this app, and I love it plus, their customer service is top notch! they are always there and ready to help

Roses & Rhinos

Easy to navigate and Ed from Customer Service was very helpful in helping me code the info. Thanks!

QueenSavage Boutique

loved the service I was provided very helpful I was helped with adding my review snippet back on my site once I changed my theme. Kaiser helped me very nice

Craft and Lore

Great app, great functionality, and great customer support when needed. Really effective in helping prompt customers to leave feedback, which helps move product. Thanks guys!

Bounkit

So happy with customer service, agent Ed was very helpful, he helped installing the reviews widgets. great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 374 375