4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, automated review requests, and customizable widgets. They praise its seamless Shopify integration and exceptional customer support. Key features include powerful analytics, image review collection, and multi-language support. Merchants value its ability to push reviews to Google and social platforms, collect reviews via SMS and email, and retain reviews during platform migration. Its scalability, catering to different business growth stages, is also commended.

December 9, 2023

Excellent support from Angelo to plug in Yotpo Referrals as part of our regular plan. We had been paying through the nose for Referral Candy now we have something as good if not better without any additional charges to our plan. Angelo in support was patient and we had a great screen share meeting to activate everything. Yotpo is more than a review plaform. Explore their functionality. We are lifetime users of this platform.

BeerCo.com.au
Over 5 years using the app
Yotpo replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

January 5, 2024

They immediately fixed the issue when I pointed out that the review tag was broken. Additionally, they went above and beyond to resolve other problems as well. I never imagined such an experience was possible through chat. It was one of the best customer service experiences of my life. I sincerely hope that one day it will be available in Japanese.

阿波ツクヨミファーム
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

January 17, 2024

Apps work as intended, easy to use. And Ruzsel J, one of Yotpo support, will always provide help for any Yotpo related issue on our Shopify.

Volcom Indonesia Online Store
Indonesia
Over 3 years using the app

Edited January 5, 2024

Rhenant is fantastic. I was very frustrated trying to add the carousel to my website and through chat Rhenant did it in a matter of seconds. I added him as a collaborator and once he was on my website he changed my widgets to a beautiful blue and added the carousel. Such a great service. Everything I asked him to do was done in no time. It is very comforting to know that if i need help again and I sure I will when I upgrade my plan that someone like Rhenant (a real person is there to help me). My star rating is 100 not just 5. thanks Rhenant

Thea With Love
Almost 3 years using the app
Yotpo replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

December 19, 2023

My reviews weren’t showing on my website, possibly due to some changes I’d made. I reached out on a Sunday and Doner fixed the issue immediately. Thanks!

Seam Reap Bags
About 7 years using the app
Yotpo replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

January 28, 2024

Yotpo has been a game-changer for my Shopify store, seamlessly integrating with the platform and revolutionizing the way I build customer trust. Its user-friendly interface and automated review requests post-purchase have not only saved me time but also generated valuable feedback. The visually appealing and customizable review widgets enhance the overall aesthetic of my store, while the social proof has significantly boosted customer confidence and conversion rates. The exceptional customer support, coupled with powerful analytics, makes Yotpo an indispensable tool for any serious e-commerce entrepreneur looking to create a trustworthy and appealing online presence. It's an investment that pays off in increased sales, customer loyalty, and a polished brand image. Highly recommended!

EBCREATE Store
6 months using the app
Yotpo replied January 30, 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

January 11, 2024

Wonderful app and great customer service! Jeorge Kenneth V helped walk me through an issue with my Yotpo on the homepage of my website. Couldn't recommend this app enough !

Tree Myriah
About 6 years using the app

December 18, 2023

Great app, but the service is amazing. I'm on the free plan and I deal with a human (not bot) and they always fix it promptly! Last time "Ruzsel J" helped me.

Highly recommend!

Orto Urban Gardens
Over 6 years using the app
Yotpo replied December 20, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

January 23, 2024

I would definitely recommend this product , primarily becasuse of the support offered.

Daniel was quick to get back to me & help me modify my code to get my SEO reviews page set up.

Top quality service, thanks Daniel!

The Stainless Community
Ireland
4 months using the app
Yotpo replied January 30, 2024

January 15, 2024

Doner P was able to support and assist me quickly and efficiently with adding widgets to my site that dissapeared after a theme update. Thank you so much.

Emily Gill - EG Bespoke Ltd