4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and automated review requests. They value its customizable review widgets and social proof feature, which boost customer confidence and conversions. The app's efficient customer support and valuable analytics tool are also appreciated. Merchants find the ability to manage customer feedback and send review requests to new customers particularly useful, noting it can enhance sales, customer loyalty, and brand image.

May 4, 2024

I highly recommend the app. I've had a great experience with product reviews for years. Until today Ive never had a problem but suddenly my newest reviews weren't showing on my site. I got on Chat with Jeorge Kenneth V and he took the time to investigate and resolve the problem quickly and with patience. Soon everything was displaying like normal again. Great customer service which I really appreciate!

Hometown Jersey
About 10 years using the app
May 3, 2024

Awesome fast very helpful and understood the issue.

John G. found the solution ASAP..

The BEST...

Lavande Farm
Over 6 years using the app
April 18, 2024

Great app and has worked very well for our site. I would gladly recommend it to others. Amazing customer service in their Chat.

GrillStuff
Over 7 years using the app
April 15, 2024

Great app and support! Thanks Donor!

Kaymar Magic
Over 7 years using the app
April 4, 2024

We have been with Yotpo from day one! We love and appreciate the value their reviews add for our customers. If we ever need assistance, Yotpo is quick to respond and help us out. Big thanks to John G for his awesome help and terrific customer service this week! I recommend this app 1000%!

Tanglewood Garden & Farm Organic Skincare & Wellness
Almost 9 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Shout out to Ruzsel J for helping me through my questions today on Chat support. He was helpful and quick to answer my questions. Thanks!

VMR Paints
About 5 years using the app
May 14, 2024

John G. was great! He made the changes I asked very quickly. It was a pleasure working with him. Thank you so much John.

HarperCrown
Almost 5 years using the app
April 25, 2024

Mitch was great help and answered my questions promptly and politely. I feel confident that they have my best interests at heart.

The Art of Resume
Over 4 years using the app
April 11, 2024

Does exactly what you need the app to do. We needed to transfer some reviews and John G was such a rockstar. He was really speedy, clear, and responsive. Most of these stars are for John ;)

NUFS
Almost 4 years using the app
April 26, 2024

top notch. Daniel was great and so patient walking me through the step.

Cassava Kitchen