Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mon Chéri

Even with the free plan, it is quite powerful and is able to support our business needs. Their customer support is very responsive (even through email) and helped us solve our issues very quickly.

Ant Design Gifts

I was having problems installing my reviews on an updated shopify theme and Yotpo sorted it out immediately. 10 stars awarded if I could!

Dr. Huangdi

This is amazing app and amazing customer service that respond very fast to any ask, Thank you! A+++++

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

Tech support was great and helped us import our reviews from a prior app through a few difficulties in the process. We chose it because it works with Google, though it is quite expensive strictly as a review collecting app compared to many others.

nobox

I picked Yotpo for its integration with Klaviyo.

I received incredible support from two Yotpo folks, Leizel Ann D and Bernard, each working on separate issues I likely had from my clumsy install of competitor code.

Over the course of almost a week of rapid back and forth e-mails they fixed all the issues, including some that had nothing to do with Yotpo. This is the very definition of extreme ownership.

Just incredible. High recommendation.

SamiraBoutique

So i sent these people a message telling them that their app cause my checkout to stop working and this is their response

Hi there,

In order to assist you with your inquiry, I will need to gain access to the back-end of your platform.
I have sent you an invitation as a Shopify Partner in order to create a Collaborator account for Yotpo Support. In addition, please make sure to update this ticket once you have approved the request.

You can find more information about adding Collaborator accounts in the following document here.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Arman

Yotpo Growth Support Hero
Yotpo + Swell Rewards: The best of Trust and Loyalty

And after they remove the code from my site the checkout was working fine again and this is the message i got after they remove the code.

Hi there, Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have remove all codes of Yotpo to your site. I have also disable Yotpo email notifications on your Yotpo Admin.

Let us know when your checkout is functional and when you would like to install back the Yotpo Review Widget.

For any other concerns, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Arman

Yotpo Growth Support Hero
Yotpo + Swell Rewards: The best of Trust and Loyalty

As you can see they don't even care that their app cause my checkout to stop working and make me lost money and not once did they asking to see what they can do to fix it to prevent other from having the same problem but they have the nerve to to ask me about installing the app again.
GOOD JOB GUYS.

Food Huggers

We love Yotpo! We have used it for a while but I recently had an issue and was working with their customer service department and had a particularly great experience! The person helping me was responsive and developed a great solution for my problem! I am thankful for Bernard :) Thanks again!

FITTONE Shape Appeal

Great customer service with a quick response! Yotpo was very helpful with helping my reviews show up

SHIELDOFGLORY

Very helpful support team that will do what it takes to solve your issue. Can't recommend them enough!

Flower City Soap Company

I have used "Product Reviews" for years and had accumulated quite a few great reviews, but I didn't have an automatic way to ask a client for a review, so missed a lot of opportunities. This app is GREAT because it encourages a review soon after a purchase, before the client forgets or doesn't even think of it on their own. They were also extremely fast in integrating all the previous reviews I had from the former app. Thanks so much!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 186 187