Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

gooddmall

I am very satisfied with the App. very quickly technology support and professional support, thanks Yotpo, Nice

January 17, 2020

Thanks for your review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

Made in California

Great customer support! The developer that built my site failed to complete setup of Yotpo so reviews were not showing on my site. I discovered this after parting ways with the developer and didn't want to go back to them. Yotpo customer support jumped right in and finished the setup for me with no questions asked. Excellent.

January 17, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear our customer support team was able to get everything up & running smoothly 👍

BottleFillingStations.com

These guys are pros at customer service. They are so prompt in their responses, and always happy to help. The service itself is easy to use, and gets more reviews than my previous app! I highly recommend trying this out!

Urban Hydration

This app is amazing I can't believe we didn't have this when we started the website. Paulo was amazing with helping us get it set up and I am very pleased with my purchase and the support I received.

KOZHA NUMBERS

I recently started using this app. And the Yotpo team has went above and beyond to help me understand and set everything up! They reply right away and are so patient and helpful! Couldn’t be happier with this app!

January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our team was able to help!

Chooka

YOTPO Support is excellent. We had some implementation issues and their support team quickly responded, resolved our issues with speed, and we were back up and running in no time. The app is great and works exactly as expected - highly recommended.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our team was able to help get everything up & running smoothly!

Nomz

Very helpful support, LOVE working with Paulo! I would recommend to anyone looking for a review app!!!

Be Genki

Great app! I highly rate Yotpo, not only for the ease of use and integrity it adds to our website. But the customer service is excellent too. Diane was super helpful and made the whole integration process easy when transferring the reviews from our old site to the new one.

Eisdieler

Must have app for social proof! With top notch online support. Highly recommended....very flexible & reasonable plans/prices!

Medlab Clinical

Great customer service!! Jo handled our case with professionalism and speed. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 174 175