Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SKCreations, LLC

I have been very pleased with this app for requesting reviews from my customers after they purchased products from my online shop. Recently, I received a couple of reviews that the app showed had been published to my website but they did not appear on my shop. I reached out to Yotpo and received a timely reply from Sheen informing me that they had resolved the issue. I checked my website and both reviews were there. I am very pleased with the support I received.

Dee-Lightfully Soft

So far so good. I had some issues with the way stars were showing up and Jo was very helpful getting everything working correctly. I like that I can now request reviews on products that customers have purchased. Excited to see more reviews on my site.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear Jo was able to help you and get you set up!

Jim and Tonic Distillery

great app, fantastic customer support if you need something resolving they can hop onto your store and fix it

November 30, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer support!

Matchstick Label

Needed a couple tweaks to the basic set up of the widget on my site and the team at yotpo helped fix it! thanks guys

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear we were able to help you set up properly.

KiwiCorp

Great service, quick reply, thank you Caroline!!!!!! I would recommend this APP. I like how it does.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review, we're happy to hear Caroline was able to help you!

Kabuto

Great customer service, quick and precise, reachable by chat.
Thank you for your help Anne.
Need more experience to review the app

December 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Happy to hear Anne was able to get you up and running smoothly.

Bay Bridesmaid

Top service. Super helpful! I had a problem with the placement of the reviews and they persisted to help even though im still on a free plan. I will cerntainly consider upgrading since i know customer service is this good. Thanks .

December 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review! We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we’re glad to hear it's paying off.

EVRĒDĀ Skincare

Great app, great support. Every time I email, I get a quick reply. Always super helpful with any questions I have!

November 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're constantly working on improving our customer service and we're thrilled to hear we hit the mark for you.

Ele Footprints LLC

I'm very happy with my Yotpo app and the customer service. Diane worked quickly to solve my on-page review issues and now my shop is properly set up to receive customer reviews.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. Happy to hear we were able to get you up and running smoothly!

Your E Shopp

I am using the app, I had an issue and Caroline helped me out and fixed it for me promptly, I appreciate that very much

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 237 238