Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

Faren Shop

Great app and nice layout on my website. After I had create my page the set-up went fast with the help of the support. Thanks

Pedal Up Apparel

I’ve been using this app for awhile now to get reviews and I absolutely love it- the ease of use and setup is a plus, also customer service is amazing, their respond time very fast. I always recommend to new store owners.

Giving Gifts

Works great and customer service is very quick and helpful! We had a bit of a glitch happening and they went in and fixed the code within 24 hrs.

Well Khempt

Reached out to support with a simple question I am unable to find the answer to on their "help" forums. It's been three days and no response. Thankfully I am using their free version, but I wonder if the service is any better if you're paying? Definitely not a good first impression. I would be weary spending money on this app when their support team does not seem responsive.

SULYER

Very happy with the work done. It has been fast and with excellent customer service. Thank you very much Yotpo for your collaboration, it has been helpful for my online store.

Menstiel

We integrated Yotpo to enable reviews on our products. They do what they claim they will, and we are very pleased. Additionally, their customer service is very helpful and quick to respond - thank you Bernard!

Kuckian

Dreadful value and disappointing integration with little customisation. Charging so much PER order (not per review) is also a massive turn off.

Lovepray jewelry

We have used Yotpo for a couple of years now, it has many wonderful capabilities, and ways of acquiring reviews. However, they offer no technical support, only time you will hear from them is when it’s time to renew your contract, and when you find someone in support it’s someone from sales, with a superficial knowledge of the app, not someone who actually knows any of the technical stuff, which is why you needed them in the first place. We are looking for other options.

boostCBD™

Absolutely amazing app! Highly recommend! Shoutout to Hermes for the legendary customer support! Give this man a raise!

Sol de Janeiro

In 4 months of use, we have seen our revenue and brand engagement increase dramatically. The team is a pleasure to work with as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134