Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

Distons

Excellent app to help get product reviews for my business. Had some issues with the installation as I use a custom theme but Pauline was very quick to help and resolve the issues. All working great. Thank you!

ESJOY

I am using this ap for a while now, since 2 months also swell, and the support I really like very helpfully, really recommended!! Jaypee, Bernard and Eddie are mi favourites everything is by mail that is good, but it would be nice also having a call centre like shopify

April 18, 2019

Hey Esjoy! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We really appreciate the feedback, and are glad you had a great experience with our support team.

Bloomist

Yotpo has been great for Bloomist.com so far (4 months in), we have had a paid version and are still trying to understand how to customize for best results. Recently we reached out for support in order to get reviews sent X days after fulfillment date vs order date and they fixed it immediately - Danreb in support was quick and polite!

April 18, 2019

Hey Bloomist! Thanks for the great feedback, we are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Yotpo. One of our team has also reached out to check how you are going with optimizing your account! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Brin d’Arômes

I love this app. NeedED some help with setup and transferring some data. Danreb was absolutely outstanding! Really swift, professional & awesome customer service and helpful with all the explanation needed. Plus, love the positive and enthusiastic communication. Huge thank you for your help and making this experience so smooth. Strongly recommend this app and thank you Danreb for making this experience seamless.

April 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Brin d’Arômes! Happy to hear you got the support you needed and are happy with the service our team provided!

Chileanwines

I wrote to provide help and it was incredibly fast. Thanks a lot to Mau for your help and good aptitude to give me support. I recommend not 100%, I recommend it 1.000% !

April 14, 2019

Thanks Chileanwines for the great review! We are so glad our team were able to help you out and make sure you got the support you needed.

Sally Rae

So far so good and the customer support team is excellent. Josh was very friendly and helped with an import quickly & efficiently. Thanks again!

April 14, 2019

Hey Sally Rae, thanks for the great feedback about Josh and our team, and taking the time to leave a review!

Momease Baby Boutique

Pauline was so helpful when we needed assistance. Had our issue resolved quickly and efficiently. Thanks so much - great app!

April 10, 2019

Hey Momease Baby Boutique! Awesome to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

fealsca

This app has helped us get some many sales and made it very easy to collect reviews. The staff is very well trained and they work fast!

Thanks for the perfect install guys!

April 10, 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback, Fealsca! Also great to hear that we are meeting the mark in giving the support you need for an easy and speedy set up!

Looney Spoons

Really recommend this app, easy to set-up, everytime i need any help the staff is always very helpful, specially Mau, who has helped me a lot.
I tried many apps before, and i couldnt get what i wanted until now!

April 10, 2019

Heya Looney Spoons! So glad to hear you are happy with Yotpo. We really appreciate the great feedback!

Grip Clean

Good basic app for collecting basic reviews. But if you want ANY additional features you are going to pay more money and big bucks for it. Their literature is very unclear as to what features are included in your plan. I spent countless hours trying to install features they advertised on their site, only to hear back that I need to pay more $ for these. Not cool guys.

Hey Grip Clean,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I have also reached out by mail to see if I can help at all with the features you would like to use.

Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 500 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $29 up to $129 a month.

Would be really happy to assist you in understanding which features are available on which plan, and to ensure you get set up well!

Thanks again for your feedback!

Melanie - Customer Care