Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

After Inject

Ronel was a ton of help. He fixed the problem I had in no time and was super responsive and kind. Especially as a beginner having a small shopify store I can recommend using Yotpo because of the great customer service. They always got your back and save you a lot of time.

Gotham Soap Company

Ronel is the best. I could not figure out what I was doing, Ronel took care of my issues and then some. My shop if functioning the way I wanted it to and I could not have done it without Ronel. Many thanks !!!!

B L A E K

Ed helped me import site reviews collected via email. Simple and easy process. Thanks for your help Ed!

Mignon - Italian delicacies

Radly has been great today helping me with everything I asked for! I Really recommend Yotpo and their CS is amazing!

CITYBOYZ★USA

I needed getting help adding an abusive customer to the request block list. The agent was helpful and sent a screenshot with the easy to follow steps to do so.

Aromama Apothecary - Sacred Self-care & Aromatherapy

Absolutely love this app, has some issues with getting it installed onto a new theme and the wonderful team helped me in a very timely manner - highly recommend this awesome app.

Pregamer Patch

Thanks to James, Orly, and Evlin for helping set up our reviews! Great service. They helped to add widgets to the site and more!

Ribex Health

Great app. Sheen was very helpful and solve my problems quickly. Highly recommend this app for reviews.

Maliathecat

Great app, support is really good!
Absolutely recommendable.
All the necessary functions that you need are included!

Privé Revaux

Great and fast assistance from Radly! Helped understand better the app, as well as to solve any need I may have in the future

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 334 335