Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Lait de Soja

I installed this app and had issues with importing my reviews. Jo Lorenz helped me with the problem and was really fast! Highly recommend this app!

Fetching Ware

I've been using these guys ever since I started my business over 3 years ago and have never been dissapointed. Support is very fast and efficient Five stars all around! Thanks again for all your support!

Nuzi Cup 女子杯

Easy to use and quite functional. The app also supports Mandarin! Also, CS team is really supportive and responsive (Gimbert from CS team helped me lots!)

YOLOtek

Couldn't be happier with the customer service!!! They go above and beyond to get you what you need when you need it. I would highly recommend this app for anyone with a shopify store.

Androo's Art

App is a great help to let the customers know the store's credibility. You'll get the support you need. Thank you Orly! You've not just helped us reinstall the app but you have also educated us. Kudos!

Super Me Smoothies

I've just spent 15 minutes on a google meeting with Mary Ann and the service I received to help position the stars was exceptional! Definitely recommend!

Give Insatiably

Ronel was a true hero helping me install on my theme. My theme is a bit different and customized so it took some extra time and I'm so glad they were able to figure it out and get us up and running! Thank you!

Pretty Old

Great app, we deliberated which review app to go with for a while, glad we went with Yotpo. Features work well, the ability to integrate it manually was perfect for us. Thank you.

O N E P R A N A

Ed was able to very quickly help me with what I needed and even followed up with me to make sure the issue was resolved.

K'lynn Kouture

Gimbert was very helpful. We turned on the coupons feature to hopefully generate more reviews. Recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 353 354