Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

TANN Montreal

Allen was great! he answered all my questions an d was patient with me as i had a few since i am new to yotpo!

DearSelfSkincare

Manny T. helped me via on the chat help line. He was super thorough and took care of everything we needed! Great customer service!

Revoderm

Yotpo is great on Shopify. I had a little trouble setting up the app, but their excellent support team helped me out right away. Highly recommended!

Monza Bicycle Club Inc (AUS)

review request analaysis was helped out and to add my loggo . Radley and I got disrupted several times by bad connection but when I logged back into the chat the colleagues could easily reconnect me wto Radely which was very smooth

Ultra Recovery

I contacted the support team for help and Eunice was a huge help, assisting me with any issue I had!

mushandbow

Awesome app, I am really happy with how good the customer support is! Eunice fixed all the integration issues while on the chat with me! i highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to showcase reviews on their site.

Collect Moments

MANNY T. was awesome. Help me with my concern & gave me EXTRA advise on what my store needed. He was really quick and responsive. Excellent service. 5 STARS TO MANNY T !!!!

Romeo Merino

installation is very easy. Good support. Starting with the app to build review content. Hope to grow.

RAT BOI

Thanks for your help.
I have asked with coupon setting on the store when customer left reviews on store.

pickywicky

Orly P was great in helping me. Good customer support. He was great at coaching me and providing the correct direcitons.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 408 409