Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Silkie

Very helpful and supportive, whenever I have any question or have any technical difficulties, they can help me right away.

EgyptianEssence

James from Yotpo helped us add our carousel and a few other items. He was professional, quick, and a pleasure to work with. He met all our needs. Next time we need help I hope we get him as our support rep. Thank you so much for your work James. We really appreciate it!

Everpressed

I have very unique products and rarely ever have the same products repeatedly, which means I can't use the widget, which is unfortunate. I can use the SEO page instead, but the formatting is much more limited. It seems every reviews app I've tried would have the same issue so I'm sticking with Yotpo for now anyways. However, MAJOR points for the customer service. Both people I dealt with were very helpful, and even made lots of the changes I requested themselves right away. Very very happy with the customer service.

Plumbing Hub America Inc.

Very good and supportive team at Yotpo. Easy to setup, tested and launched.
Thank you for your help. I have this on my other shop and works great.

Fiola New Zealand

Location New Zealand

Rhemy was very helpful, I thought some things might not have been set up correctly so she had a good look to help put my mind at ease

MyLubeCard

Joian Z helped me and was awesome!!!!! I needed the star rating on my product page and they went in and did it for me. Didnt just tell me how to do it. Very satisfied.

Police Security Flashlights

James was great to work with. Yotpo app is fantastic. I highly recommend it. Customer service is great, and very responsive.

Wasatch Tenkara Rods

James was patient and helped me move my yotpo reviews from godaddy to shopify. I love yotpo and would highly recommend them!

Kounouz

App works great. The team is quick at responding and making requested changes and/updates. The app works great for us, just what we wanted.

Rehabcouture

James E was excellent. He was very prompt in helping to install the widget on website. I will absolutely recommend this app. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 564 565