Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

JuJuni

Brilliant app, the customer service Yotpo provide is on another level, always go above and beyond to help with queries. Very happy with this app.

rlcubeshop

Great app, Awesome help support provided by Russel M, I really want to thank you big time for helping me.

SWEDEdishcloths.com

Yotpo is very deceiving. We have numerous shipments we make for sample orders (zero dollar), and numerous wholesale orders to hundreds of national chain outlets, where there is NO email provided for the orders. Yotpo charges you for fulfilled orders, not per emails sent for reviews, thus, you will be overcharged for every order you process. I discussed them charging based on email requests for reviews, and they stated they would implement that, that was 4 months ago. I have given up as I run out of "fulfillment credits", not requested review credits halfway through every month. Buyer beware! We have finally given up on Yotpo in lieu of a better review app that works better with google product reviews and charges based on their performance, not based on your fulfilled orders. If you choose to be charged for your fulfilled orders, even if half of those have no interaction with Yotpo at all, then feel free, otherwise, find another review app that charges you on their actual performance. Its like a marketing company telling you that their bill will be based on your overall sales only and not the effectiveness of their marketing. Its very deceptive.

Lava

Customer support provided a very quick response and fix to an issue we had, but didn't know how to fix ourselves.

RoadBikeOutlet

Great app and service. We've used Yotpo for several years and moving everything over from our magento store to Shopify was very easy.

Ron Carter Books

Love the app - does so much and so easy to use. Plus, customer support is fast, friendly and very helpful. I definitely recommend this to all.

MadaLuxe Vault

Excellent app for no cost. Quick support. Thanks for your services.

Fairy Positron

App is easy to install and works well. I needed help importing reviews, customer service was very helpful and quick! Thank you!

EIGSHOW Beauty

Once again i was super pleased with the help and customer service I received from Yotpo. i was even happier as I got to deal with Diane again for a new client and she greatly helped me with mass amazon review imports and also adding code to a theme which was custom made. Yotpo is without a doubt one of the best apps to integrate with your store and the customer service is even better!

Good Designs Au

So far so good, I like that there's a free tier that seems to do enough. Would recommend Yotpo so far, though I haven't tried other review apps, set up has been good and easy to understand.