Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Farryn Amber

Junalou was so fantastic and helped me so efficiently with setting up the product reviews on my page, highly recommend!!

Jaktstil.se

Absolutely great and swift assistance by their service team! Haven't had the app long enough to see any results but it's features are just what we are looking for!

UNDECIDED Boutique

I just got the app and had a few questions about set up. Eleen was SOO helpful and got me up and running. I'm excited to see the results from adding the Yotpo app!

Baurdi

Great app and support. Manny helped me with migrating all my reviews to my new theme and he was great to work with. Thanks!

Gaming Paradise

Brilliant app and support. Everytime I have needed an issue fixing they do it almost immediately! Excellent app. Eleen in particular has been a great help.

Grassracks - Bamboo Surfboard Racks | SUP Racks | Ski Racks | Bike Racks

YotPo is great and the customer service is even better. We've integrated the reviews into our site with star ratings, reviews, etc. Once we got everything set up (which was easy and customer service helps with any questions), we set automated emails and the reviews have just been flooding in..

Olliebearboodesigns

The customer service is awesome. I had trouble setting up the app and Mary Ann and her team were be able to provide feedback and solution promptly. They also followed up few times after the problem is fixed.

ColorCornerShop

Great app. Automated emails to my customers to request reviews, great customer service when I had an issue on my end. Thank you!

February 28, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it.

Limon Recycled Goods

Yotpo's service is fantastic! they answer quickly and to the point. It's a very useful app to work with and generate reviews to your business,

The Kulture Kabinet

I am not very computer literate so the app itself gave me a few issues when I was trying to convert my reviews from one platform to another. Customer service was absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!! They saved the day and were very patient as we navigated the entire process through email correspondence. I would highly recommend based off of the customer service alone!! Diane was the absolute best!