Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Sensory Retreats

So far so good - really pleased with the customer service on instant chat which was really helpful. Easy to use dashboard too

Awesome Filtration™

hi love your work very helpful I had had servers answer so quickly thank you very much ******** great service

Shop Kloset Essentials

I use Yotpo to learn how my customers feel about their purchase. It is very easy to integrate and the price plans are manageable for small businesses, which is a plus. Also, the customer service is next level. They ensure that all your questions are answered and that you feel comfortable using the platform to achieve your goals. Love it!!

Siil

Very happy with this app, it works perfectly. Orly from customer service helped us a lot when we had to update some reviews from a product that we deleted. 100% recommended!

Twenty Five and Pine

Easy to upload and use this app. Eunice was very helpful in solving my problem when I messaged for help.

Gramina

Great and quick service by Gimbert! I changed the theme on my website and I lost all the reviews and review section, Gimbert fixed it! Great app!

VAGPWR

I thought it was a bit difficult to set up on my own, so I talked to Gimbert through Yotpo's chat and he helped me in minutes! Fast and god service.

BEBE BEAR & CO.

James was awesome helping me change the code on my review platform. Super speedy and did a great job!

Larkwood Furniture

Thanks Kenneth for your help, such a legend! the service is incredible, collecting reviews is easy and it has helped our company to gain reliability with our customers.

La Source Australia

I have been speaking with Ronel and he has been so very generous with his time and expertise. I had many questions and he was able to answer each one. Nothing was too much. Some of the best customer service I've received. Thanks. The app is great and I look forward to using it more effectively.