Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Yve's Shoe Kloset

I love the app so much! I love getting my reviews as it helped with conversion! The customer service was great!

November 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo and seeing results!

Jubellá clothing Co

I just downloaded the app and was pretty confused on how to install their customer service is wonderful and fast!

November 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear we were able to help get you up and running smoothly!

Calder's Kitchen

Love the app, very good response rate and first class customer support if we need any help. Highly recommend using Yotpo

November 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Cycle

The base plan really gives a great opportunity to try this app. Easy to install and even if there are issues, the staff is fast and super helpful

November 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo.

Amore Beaute

I was impressed with the support provided by Yotpo support. Prompt response and wonderful service. Strongly recommended.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're happy to hear that customer service were able to fix your issues and get you up and running.

SOUND

Great customer service! We had an issue with reviews presenting properly on the site and their team was very quick to fix!

November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service.

Field Made Co.

Initially ad a problem with support but then everything was fixed really quickly and now all my great reviews show up in my product pages! Thanks Clavyl!

November 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We absolutely understand your frustration. One of our customer service representatives has reached out to you and will do whatever they can to assist you with your issues. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Waka Coffee

Works fine until it doesn't. Won't send automatic reviews as it suppose to do and you will find out about it a few months after. Happened several times and their support is absolutely the worst. The first time they said "it was a bug and will not happen again" then, happens again!! You'll wait for hours on the chat, then they won't resolve it for days until you ask to speak with a manager. Paid $200 a month for a service that didn't work properly and now finally switching. Every "add on" costs more and it just doesn't worth it. There are new and cheaper solutions now out there, go with them.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Please know that we absolutely understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have looked into your case and according to our records, the Automatic Review Request setting was turned off manually on your end. A support representative has contacted you in order to try and resolve this matter to your satisfaction. We are very sad to see you go, but should you need any assistance with your transition, please let us know.

Ohm City Vapes

The customer service goes beyond assisting their customers! Highly recommend Yotpo for reviews. THANK YOU MARY ANN!

November 11, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear we were able to help you.

SwigFresh

I used this app to start collecting social proof for my store as I scale. Had a few issues with the placement of my widgets but the support team happily went in and edited this for me! Looks and works perfectly.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear you're up and running smoothly!