Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

21 - 30 of 1996 reviews

Odontology BG

I have been using it for a year, it is a great application, it helps us a lot to have feedback on our products

Fable

TL:DR Check out Loox. I wasted 3 days trying to make this tool work and should've just went with Loox from the get-go.

Wow, very bad customer service. I signed up excited because of the many companies they work wit, but the product is very limited and they try to push you into an annual package for $8,000. After expressing our limited budget they didn't even bring up the $49 package. Once finding the $49 package for ourselves they said we had over 300 orders and had to upgrade to $299? (this was not the case). After more custom support request they allowed us to proceed.

CLn Skin Care

Great app functionality! The customer service chat is very helpful and assisted me with the review migration process!

BeautyProphet

Easy to install and solves our needs. Efficiently collects reviews. Customer service it attentive and very helpful.

Natural Pet Foods

I had an issue integrating Yotpo with Shopify and Yotpo customer service was excellent and helped me solve the problem right away. 5 stars!
The customer reviews are a fantastic way to get customer input on the site.
Hana

Slab Mule

YotPo has been great! Customer feedback has been integral in identifying who really loves our products and how we can improve our customer experience. The Yotpo team even helped me install some of the code when I changed a Shopify theme. Thanks!

WOOLS OF NATIONS

Great App! We've been using it since a couple of years, I have nothing to complain about, customer service is incredibly quick and helpful, even now when everyone has delays sometimes making us wait a week to resolve an issue, not Yotpo! Thank you!

Pinch Skin Care

Not happy. Yotpo limits you and is always nagging you to upgrade. They actually flat lie to their customers. Our review emails were stopped for some reason and they said "Upgrade to continue" and we were thinking "What?!" They then said that we had exceeded 50 sales this Month. Well we checked our system and in the Month of May we had only 27 sales. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY 50 SALES IN 30 DAYS, they said FOR THE MONTH. They always limit you with FREE apps but we pay to have this service and now they want more money and then what? MORE MONEY again later? No thanks. Find another review system.... we don't do business with companies with no integrity.

xdrvparts

The customer service is so good and helps solve my problem very soon. I found this app was so perfect, keep it useful to everyone. Enlarge your conversion.

Wild Planet Products

We were migrating from one theme Debut to Responsive and I thought I'd be able to add the yotpo code to add reviews across collections, how wrong I was. Contacted customer service and Diane was so helpful turning it round very quickly. The site now looks awesome.
Many thanks again Diane.