4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, automated review requests, and customizable widgets. They value its seamless Shopify integration and its ability to enhance customer confidence and conversion rates through social proof. The app's customer support is commended for its efficiency, while its analytics offer useful insights into customer behavior. Unique features like sending review requests to new customers and retaining reviews from previous platforms are also noted. The free plan is particularly favored by small businesses.

March 12, 2024

Joian Z helped me out with an issue we had, really quick and efficient. Massive thanks!!

Sprayway
Over 3 years using the app
Edited March 5, 2024

Super fast and quick to solve my problem. These guys are amazing.

Wheatley Wares
Over 6 years using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

February 28, 2024

Customer service team is so helpful! Jeorge Kenneth V was so great when we needed help changing our coupon for people leaving reviews.

Clover by Clove + Hallow
Over 2 years using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

February 10, 2024

The app does what I need it to do at this point. My store is very very young and the free portion works good for what I need. But I had a demo call with Gal Baum and he really helped out a lot by walking through the app step by step with me, and going over all the features. Very professional, very thorough, and understood exactly what to do for my needs.

Up & Coming Apparel™
3 months using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

January 17, 2024

Apps work as intended, easy to use. And Ruzsel J, one of Yotpo support, will always provide help for any Yotpo related issue on our Shopify.

Volcom Indonesia Online Store
Indonesia
Over 3 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

February 2, 2024

Many thanks to Doner P. Fast, competent, on point. Great customer service!

DOGS-HEART
Germany
Over 6 years using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

January 5, 2024

They immediately fixed the issue when I pointed out that the review tag was broken. Additionally, they went above and beyond to resolve other problems as well. I never imagined such an experience was possible through chat. It was one of the best customer service experiences of my life. I sincerely hope that one day it will be available in Japanese.

阿波ツクヨミファーム
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
Yotpo replied January 19, 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

March 26, 2024

Everything would have been fine if I hadn't noticed the problems that managers have been unable to solve for a long time. In fact, the support work is at zero level: one says one thing, the other says another, and as a result, something completely different happens. Support may claim something is impossible without providing evidence, and then apologize when evidence to the contrary is presented. Technical support here isn't much help either; they can't even implement simple things. After contacting support, you receive a survey form to expedite problem resolution—essentially, it doesn't help at all; nobody responds. Essentially, what I have here are global issues affecting the revenue and reputation of my store; support doesn't solve anything on its own, they send an email and disappear for a week... Perhaps this review will expedite the resolution of my issues? For now, I'll leave it here.

Goodevas
10 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Gabriel was AMAZING! he got on a call with us and explained everything in less then 2 minutes. Very very happy with this type of support

Paco & Pepper
6 months using the app
Yotpo replied March 7, 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

February 7, 2024

Very satisfied with customer support! They helped with in-depth website issues just in time for our store to launch! We are extremely appreciative of the free-plan for fresh new businesses and will be sure to use and recommend them in the future! Huge thanks to Joian with the support!