Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Chemist Plus

Live customer chat was super helpful and answered my questions quickly! :) Its easy to get help quickly

Sprout Rocks

Great customer service, James was able to help me with a problem in a timely and efficient manner and I was able to progress forward with my site. Very appreciative of the professional service!

MeraKalpa Malas

Adding to my review... Orly was super helpful today in fixing code! I am so happy to be finally rolling with Yotpo reviews on my site! WOO HOO! Very helpful chat support (James!). I chose this program because it integrates with Google and that's important for SEO. Still working on linking reviews from Etsy, and the set up does take time, but the customer service is great so far!

Marketing.Plantillas

Amazing service, Anne helped me, she was very helpful!, she guided me through the process and checked everything

Fulton

I have been using Yotpo for just over a month, however my site has some untraditional structuring that made me need unique code. The team at Yotpo- Sheen in particular - was so helpful and responsive. They helped me edit my theme to ensure that Yotpo was functioning effectively. Highly recommend!

CycleBoard

Eunice and Mark we excellent. Still figuring out some issues with old broken urls, but they have been super helpful and responsive. Should give them a raise, or at least a pizza for lunch. Have had a great experience with Yotpo and look forward to future integrations and features. Thanks, the Cycleboard Team.

biddie

I love this app so far! Customer support is excellent and Manny really helped me out to sort some coding - fast and quick responses, very friendly. My reviews look fab!

Zak Zakka

James was here to help me for the new setting. It made me very easy to do it, thanks so much! Very pleased with the service

Ease Boutique

The chat people were extremely helpful! They took an hour of their time to answer all my questions because I do not know how to do coding or anything like that but they were so kind and very very helpful! highly recommend.

Cranberry Card Company

Great app for product reviews, clear and concise. Had great help from Junalou whereby nothing was too much trouble. Thank you