Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

51 - 60 of 1996 reviews

ArtSmart Art Store

Support team is very frustrating. They do not answer the questions being asked and just send back standard answers. Keep going around in circles with them and very frustrated.

ALATURC

The application is very easy to use and does its job very well. I collect the reviews, the emails are automated and I can moderate according to the relevance of the reviews.

The customer service is very reactive, I contacted them twice and Josephine kindly helped me with my problem.

I highly recommend it!

King Ari Cosmetics

I had some issues with installing initially that frustrated me. But Mary Ann took care of it and now my site is flawless. Thank you!

UrushiPen.com

*UPDATE 05-22-2020*
YotPo reached out to me following my review and extended out options to improve my experience. I am a firm believer of customer service and I believe I would do injustice to not adjust my review to a full 5 stars for a great app paired by service that follows-through.

-----------------------------------
Yotpo has incredible customer service and have helped me with numerous issues for my site. I've had questions and issues that I've discussed with them at weird times of day and they always have someone there to respond and provide support (shoutouts to Mary Ann and Josephine who are among the names I remember working with who were absolutely amazing). I would list them as one of the top Shopify apps with top-notch customer service.

The only reason I placed it at a 4 out of 5 is that I personally think YotPo could be more competitive with its features for the price it is charging as it is actually one of my "pricier" Shopify apps I currently have on my store. I am paying for the $29/month plan but still have a "Powered by Yotpo" shown on my website in the reviews section and if a customer that purchases my product loses my automatic review request email, my plan does not allow me to send a manual email review request. The product page review section also does not allow for customer to upload their photo, photo uploads can only be performed through the email review request system.

Besides those items, the interface is clean. The set up is very intuitive. The presentation on the website looks great.

Super U

Yotpo is fantastic and not just for reviews! The team are incredible and do everything they can to help. Shout out to Leizel - keep up the good work.

Aslan Mattress

Yotpo has definitely helped gather reviews and increase our conversion. Their team is responsive and quick to help navigate you through install and maintenance.

Organic Beauty AS

Amazing customer service. Struggled to install the app properly and contacted support. Very quick and efficient help. Now the app works amazing. Already getting new reviews on my site. Thank you Yotpo.

YuriBib

I had some issues installing the app on my site. I emailed for support and everything was up and working within an hour! love this!

homespunrustic.net

I am so happy with this app. Using the free version right now. Had questions about installation. Very responsive and quick response. Day 2 and I am getting reviews on my website. Great app

DJANGO

Excellent customer service. Yotpo's team helped us install the review system on our dog gear website djangobrand.com. Our contact was incredibly attentive, helpful, friendly, and knowledgable.