Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

By Mölle

Great app, easy to install and with an excellent customer service team. We are very happy with the functionalities the review tool offers.

lovepeaceapparelz

So far the Yotpo app is doing a fantastic job for my business. Their support team is swift in communication as their aim is satisfying their clients. I am pleased with the service.

Spike-Free

Super capable, and rapidly created healthy reviews across my products from historical purchases. Awesome real-time chat support - that jump in and help you get things optimized.

The Basic Concept

Support was quick, knowledgeable & helpful. There are some limitations if you are on the free version or monthly payment. We are still at an early stage of testing out this app but so far, we are happy with this app!

Ephemeris

Insane customer support! They go above and beyond at high speed! I'm very pleased with the outstanding customer support I had from Eric and Josephina! Thank you, team!

RIGd Supply

Very helpful customer service. We had to re-import all our reviews after having our products accidentally deleted (our fault) and they took care of everything.

Wiser Meats

I installed the app, added a ton of great quality reviews & even had an issue installing a widget but the support agent (Shyrene D) was incredible! Can't recommend this app more!

City Roots CBD

Easy to setup & start collecting reviews! Yotpo's support team is first-class and gladly helped us with a couple of unique requests!

Free Birdees

Yotpo has been awesome! getting us tons of reviews automatically after the simple set-up. support has been very good as well. Thanks Diane for your help!

Matear

great app! Easy to install, a few things needed help, great support, fast response and they take care of it. So far I'm in the free platform, I'm getting lots of reviews