Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

QUB livre

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Yotpo est vraiment utile pour récolter des commentaires d'usagers sur nos produits et services, mention spéciale à l'efficacité du chat en ligne lorsqu'on a des questions, retour très rapide et efficace de l'équipe, c'est très apprécié!

NeronGym

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

buena atencion al cliente y resuelven dudas muy rapido. Además, el plan gratuito está bastante bien.

Lacrosse Down Under

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 5 years

I couldn't get my Yotpo reviews to show on my new theme - Albert V resolved this for me - Thank you!

Eat Fuller Food

Location New Zealand

Yotpo had trouble synching my orders. I had good customer support on the helpdesk by Simoun Francis to solve it

Melbourne Magic Show

Location Australia
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Kenneth did an amazing job in helping me, he took the time to listen to my problem and fixed it in 3 minutes

Gibraltar Hardware

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service! Fast and efficient, Jeorge solved my problem straight on the spot. Thank you!

simulacra

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy to integrate and great customer service when I spoke to Kenneth John M! Thank you for your help and quick turn around

Paww

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Doner P - was super super helpful when i was speaking with her on the live chat.
I was able so ask several questions which she guided me through & also helped out in the back end of my shopify page. I appreciated her support so much. She was very kind & patient too.
Anyone who has her help is lucky! :D

ustarbeauty.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Reinier, It is the best solved all my issues with Walmart reviews syndication and importing reviews from other apps.

Sizzle & Boo

This is one of the worst SaaS platforms I have ever used. Full of bugs. Doesn't connect properly and support isn't that helpful either.