Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

FLYTE

We have been using this app since first launched our store and it is absolutely awesome! Their customer service team is amazing. Manny is such a great resource that truly cares about the customer experience. He is very quick at responding and truly has made our experience extremely pleasant. I highly recommend!

April 4, 2021

We really appreciate your taking the time to leave this positive review. We're to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Tuck

I've just started using the app for reviews and had trouble syncing my orders...Anne manually helped me sync them so we could start sending right away! Excellent customer service.

April 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it.

BhashaKids

I just loaded this app. There are several steps to get it integrated with your shop. I tried on my own to import existing reviews and for some reason the way I listed the product handle in the CSV wasn't working. I contacted Support and immediately they set out to help me. Not only did Gimbert import our existing reviews, but he went ahead and set up our entire store! It really looks great and I'm excited to have reviews on each product page. I'm sure it will lead to more sales. In addition, I had a couple questions about the automatic emails. I chatted with Jo who easily answered all my questions and help me customize the emails to my liking. I actually decided to go with this app because I received an email from Yotpo for a review on a product I had personally ordered (Spoonful of Comfort). When I saw how easy it was to leave a review, I decided to try this for my own business. Still in the early stages but I'm already impressed with how quickly and efficiently their Customer Service worked.

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're thrilled to hear we were able to help you set up and get started. Please feel free to contact us again at any time if you need any further assistance or if you have any lingering questions.

James Bong 420

The customer support team is amazing! I own a small business and use shopify as a platform, I would like to say this to fellow owners here, try their customer support! They will give you dedicated time and take care of all the hassle for you to satisfy your concerns! I am definitely a fan, specifically Jounalou from support team has gone over for all our needs! I would give more than 5 stars if I could and HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOTPO due to amazing customer service

New Leaves Co

This app sent my pre-order customers an email requesting a review before their orders were even fulfilled. Are you serious? Why would you logically have an app that sends out review requests before that order is even marked as fulfilled? Congrats, you've just pissed off my customers. Would appreciate it if you got in touch with me ASAP to remedy this situation.

AbsolutMen

I am on the free app for now and testing between Yotpo and Judge.Me. Both are good but I find the ease of using Yotpo is better. I was working on setting up the Star Rating and Gimbert was very helpful in solving it for me. Excellent support and great patience in answering my questions. I recommend the app and the support.

Luxxe Stylezz

Gimbert was a great help he solved all my issues I was having and was very patient with me I would recommend this app

Freebird

Yotpo seems like a great review platform. In the process of setting it up for my Shopify site the help I got from Gimbert on the support team was excellent and I was able to easily transition from our previous review platform onto Yotpo.

Shop Womaness

Junalou was super helpful. I received a prompt response to my chat request and was able to get exactly what I needed. Great Service!

crazzicute

I contacted the helpdesk to help me with where to place my product code. Jo Lorenz was really helpful