Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Beedigger's

Excellent customer service! Mary Ann was super helpful...answered all my questions and helped get me up and running. Highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We're constantly working on improving our customer service and we're thrilled to hear we hit the mark with you!

LaserDESK Art

Very good app, easy to use, and with a very good support service. Only need an intermediate payment plan.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Zaynini

I found Yotpo and installed it in my store. Amazingly this application is really the best application. User Interface easiest to understand and maintain, Customer support 10/10. I highly recommend it for the other users too.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo so far! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

It's Glam Hour Inc.

Jo Lorenz was the best, he help me with no problem! all my issues were solved within 3 mins. Love yotpo!!!

January 11, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review! We'll pass on your kind words to Jo Lorenz.

SuperFeast

The team at Yotpo always deliver helpful and propmt advice and wonderful customer service. A user friendly experience.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're really happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Esthi Moon

I love this app! I love that reviews are on each product and their customer service is great!! They get back to you quickly and they follow up to make sure everything is resolved. I had an issue early this morning and Ann responded to me fast and fixed what I asked her to fix. It was a minor issue that probably could have been put off but she got right on it.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are constantly working on our customer service and we're happy to hear we've hit the mark with you.

Evergreen pegs

Amazing costumer service! they have been very pleasant to work with, they are quick to reply and are humane. They understand and sympathise with your needs and situation and are swift to reply and help.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service!

luckypeach.co

It was completely unusable after download. I was very disappointed. It asked me to make an account, but every time I clicked "Submit" I got an error message even with all fields being filled out correctly.

Khione's Kreams

Sheen was very helpful and patient with me. All of my needs were fulfilled. Thank you for your help.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it.

Wilderton

The app is easy to install and customize. Definitively recommend it to any ecommerce business - you will not be disappointed.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we value your opinion.