Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

La Source Australia

I have been speaking with Ronel and he has been so very generous with his time and expertise. I had many questions and he was able to answer each one. Nothing was too much. Some of the best customer service I've received. Thanks. The app is great and I look forward to using it more effectively.

Healthy Dog World

Don, Eunice and James were very helpful. They navigated me through some questions that I had and we solved all my concerns. Thank you.
Thanks Eunice for reviews carousel.

CLU London

Jo was super helpful in aiding me to install the app onto my website! I couldn't be more grateful for his help.

AIMAMA

Jo is super helpful in helping me installe the app to a new theme, same as other 2-3 Yotpo customer service staffs that I asked help for. I'm very nice and instructed me to work out a solution to my question.

Sugar Plum Baby

This is an amazing app! But what is more amazing is the 24 / 7 customer service. I have had issues across several stores and they are always there and always fix what is usually user error lol

Keeo Packaging

The app is the best for collecting and sorting reviews! I have also upgraded to the Growth Plan where I can add a Reviews Carousel on the home page and product page, works like a charm!

TheLawTog® Shop

Seemless process and amazing CS! They've been extremely helpful in not only getting our system up but also answering my thousand questions.

alaskagold

So far, so good. Chat rep Eunice helped migrate our reviews from a WooCommerce store to Shopify Yotpo. Chat support was easy and responsive. Thank

Ultra Seller Shoes

I am really satisfied with Ed, we had a problem with the reviews, and he just solved my problem.....

Steve Costi's Seafood

Great app that captures customer reviews. The support team were super helpful, I spoke with Kaiser who helped make sure it is setup correctly.