Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

WEMUG

thanks a lot for your patient and help. Trying you best to fix all the questions i have.
Your good service makes me think that I should pick yotpo.

HangarBot

Junalou was very helpful in assisting with account updates and made the process very quick and simple. Thank you for being efficient and helpful.

EVEO TV

Amazin customer service, very responsive, Junalouwas great, really helpful.
Would defiantly recommend it.

Destination Curves LTD

I'm very happy with the app, the customer service is outstanding. I had help via a live chat with 'ed' he helped me download the app and answered any questions I had, very patient... i'm looking forward to using this app with my website. Thank you ed.

Nimar création bracelets

Service très rapide ,courtois , très satisfaite. Ils m'aident a résoudre mes problèmes rapidement
Je recommande l'application sans hésitation.

MAMAHUHU™

great service from Yotpo! Today I met Anne and got great support! I would like to try this app now for my website!

Snowing in Space Coffee

Mark is a great person! Thoroughly impressed with the speed and the help he gave. The review widgets look great on our site! Mark listened carefully and sorted out my review coding within minutes on my site. Thanks Mark :)

June 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Mark was able to get you up and running smoothly.

goodMix Foods

Rilu Jane was awesome, fixed our issue promptly and when asked to go a few steps further also executed these as requested with no issues at a all. I would not hesitate to recommend the service.

June 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Tame Tipple

Gimbert listened carefully and sorted out my review coding within minutes on my site. Thoroughly impressed with the speed and the help they gave. The review widgets look great on our site!

June 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it.

EarthTonics

This app is exactly what we needed to help with conversions. Lots of great testimonials poured in as soon as we installed it. Junalou was incredibly helpful in getting it all installed for us and answering all out questions. A lot of value on the free app!

June 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re already seeing the positive impact of Yotpo on your site.