Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Gamma Light Therapy

App is a little expensive but it's super solid and the chat support is great. No annoying timeouts when you go mia for a few minutes doing other work. Thanks

KaReGhar Designs

Must tell you that this was my best of the best experience dealing with any online support team. You are fabulous. Loved it that you could help and solve the query so fast and the approach was to solve the problem. Thank you.

Always will recommend your product.

Keep the good work going and loved the support team responses. The best so far I have received.

Have a good day and week ahead.

Rollors Outdoor Yard Game

I app integrates well with our Shopify store. Also, great and quick customer support. Would highly recommend.

K Nutri

Great customer service from Jo! Very helpful with adding the star ratings on to my collection pages and product pages.

Ontogenie

I recently changed themes and the YOTPO reviews stopped working entirely. Customer support required full access to the backend of my site (a nerve-wracking experience), and then they were slow in working on it and slow in responding. I ended up restricting their access, removing their code myself, and installing a new reviews app. The YOTPO app works fine, though, if you just install it on a fresh theme and never change themes.

TAVCO

This app has been great for us. Recently changed themes and had to contact support to reinstate my star ratings. Russel was was awesome. He jumped right on the problem and had it completely resolved in less than an hour. Very pleased.

Bow & Crossbones LTD

The interface of the app isn't as user friendly as it could be BUT the customer support they provide through Live Chat is A*! Super helpful and incredibly capable.

Tusk

Great app! Support is very helpful and it does exactly what we need it to do. I would highly recommend it to anybody who wants to generate reviews on their site.

Matana Skincare

Amazing support team and very easy to integrate and schedule automated emails from. So far loving the app and integration.

DELIGHTED BY Desserts

Jo was amazing!! So quick and professional. I will not hesitate to reach out in the future, as they were so helpful :)