Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Flown the Coop

We were dead set on installing an app to gather reviews for our products and after a search and bit of reading we settled on Yotpo. So far, so good. We haven't had it for too long but everything is up and running smoothly. We have used customer service only for a few small queries and James & Ed have been super helpful and quick to respond. Lets see if it amplifies our store the way we hope. Thanks!

Nutrigenicshealth

Awesome help with the app and adding existing reviews. I've added a few apps to Shopify and this one had excellent support!

Rafe Originals

Thanks for the great help of the Yotpo team. Don replied to our questions and created a fast solution. Thanks, Don.

Chit Chat Art

I had an amazing person "Jo Lorenz" help me today with integrating my old reviews over to Yotpo! She was patient and assisted me to finish this project out despite my lack in technology! Happy to check this project off my list! Thanks so much!

The Healthy Household

I have been using Yotpo for a couple of years and I think it is fantastic. It adds store credibility and the backend is great to use. I have also utilised the Yotpo support team for when I have needed to customise the reviews page viewing experience on our store and the team has responded and supported me efficiently!

iamskinbeauty

We used Yotpo for sms marketing and decided give reviews & photos a try so far so good. customer Service response quickly to email

Vanity Makeup Cosmetics

Must have app for reviews and referrals. Customer support is pretty amazing - Anne was extremely helpful and assisted in our switch from another review platform.

Posh Muckerz®

Manny was just amazing. He added the review widgets for my website and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was working correctly. Thank you so much Manny - you are my hero!

BBQ Creations

Sheen supported us in setting up our reviews widgets on our website via the online chat support. 10/10 service and a great product to have integrated on our website.

Yuntech

So far, I am really like this app! It is very easy to install and start to use. Chat support is always very helpful.