Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Alison Jade

Danreb, Support Agent --Total legend! Was able to assist in record speed and get us up and running with collecting Site Reviews. Thank you again -AJ

Napanion

great customer service - helped me import my reviews from other review app within hours !
Great service

Lamour Artisans

The functionality of this app is excellent and the service was top notch and very fast. Highly recommend.

KairaActive

I love this app! Easy to use and the support team is super helpful! Josephine helped me add reviews to my website within an hour. I highly recommend this app!

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

Great and well worth the money when compared to other review platforms. There were a few teething problems as there are with many apps, but Jo fixed all of them in good time. The review requests convert quickly and enabled us to collect over 100 reviews from past customers within a day. We'll stick with Yotpo and recommend it to others.

BIRDWALK

My experience was very good , problems were solved very quickly and efficiently by Mary Ann. Thank you

Willow J Boutique

Danreb was amazing! The customer service is so fast!! The only thing I could say, is I think the navigation to get to customer service should be more clear. I didn't see it at first, but overall I am happy with the app and my experience so far

Wildflowers

I had a struggle at first getting it where I wanted it on the website. But Josephine E helped me get it all straightened out. She was SO HELPFUL and patient and walked me through everything. I wish more companies had customer service as good as this. The app LOOKS GREAT on our website!

getvaped.com.au

Probably one of the best customer service ever experienced from a software provider. Very impressed with the help provided and the resolution to my issue

Innysthebrand Jewellery

It’s very self explanatory and the customer service is excellent.
They helped me sort out my issue.
Thank you.