Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

THE SKILLS

Amazing service from Sheen. We really got everything we needed and sorted quickly and easily. Thank you Sheen

BTJ Living LLC

I have tried several other apps for review management. Yotpo has been so much easier to use, so intuitive, and much more successful at getting new reviews. I also had some difficulty in installing and support responded within a few hours and had the situation corrected Pronto. Excellent service and great product.

harbor shop

The support was great! Elven stayed with me as I worked through the code integration for the widget.

Throwing Stars Jewelry

Their customer service is beyond awesome!! I'm a 1 woman operation and I'm not comfortable with the html stuff, and they were very helpful getting it set up on my website for me. I used the "chat" feature and they were just super helpful! Very very happy!

Better Than Coffee

Great app. It does what I need. We needed some small customization and Sheen was super helpful to do it for us. Very happy. Thank you

TOYTAG

Great support as always. Keep it up, guys. Danreb was able to fix the issue we are facing quickly. www.toytag.com

SHOO-FOO, Eco Home Linens

I have been using Yotpo for a while now. Their customer team is very competent and efficient! The app is easy to install and customize. Definitively recommend it to any ecommerce business.

Trillium Living

I use the free version and they still offer customer service! I have reached out to them twice and have received prompt replies and help as needed. Highly recommend!

KnowingNature

I switched from a different app to Yotpo, mostly for reviews functions. By far the best customer service experience I have had with any shopify app. They helped me through installation, getting the widget to appear the way I want it on my website. They answered all my questions promptly and fully (always within 24 hours, sometimes quicker). The interface is easy to manage. I am happy with the website's move to Yotpo.

Summit Shaka Leathercrafts

What a surprise! I have a small store and use the free version. Downloaded on a Sunday and it was easy to install and setup. I contacted support for help importing the 6 reviews that I had collected using another app, and my reviews were imported quickly - thank you Mary Ann for the quick response and all your help! I'm looking forward to automatically collecting reviews for my products and especially being able to boost brand and increase traffic to my store.