Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Maison Karite

I am very happy on app and support. I found some issues changing our shopify theme and I have inmediate response and fixing

Kraywoods

Yotpo has the best support team. I had to import all my existing reviews and the team was very helpful! they answered my questions same day, helped me out quickly and showed me what to do exactly in order to have all the reviews imported correctly. Thank you Yotpo! I look forward to doing business with you!

EcoFashionByWilma.com

Great app and the support is excellent! It's a must have for all online store.
Helped me with several small setups with perfect results.

KIALOA

I had a question about Yotpo Reviews and being included in Google Snippets, the in app support is great and quick to respond.

Maxwell Skincare

Fantastic product, and wonderful support!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to build out a significant review portal...

Carolyn's Farm Kitchen

I’ve had this app for several years and love it. Great outlet for customer reviews. I recently switched e-commerce platforms and Yotpo support (Neah) was so helpful with assisting & troubleshooting. Great service!

NAUTIarts

I am a newbie to ecommerce industry and stumbled onto Yotpo. The customer service they provide is great, especially Caroline. I am still in a very large learning curve with the entire industry, but feel very confident my hand will be held along with way with Yotpo. Thank you!

JuJuni

Brilliant app, the customer service Yotpo provide is on another level, always go above and beyond to help with queries. Very happy with this app.

rlcubeshop

Great app, Awesome help support provided by Russel M, I really want to thank you big time for helping me.

SWEDEdishcloths.com

Yotpo is very deceiving. We have numerous shipments we make for sample orders (zero dollar), and numerous wholesale orders to hundreds of national chain outlets, where there is NO email provided for the orders. Yotpo charges you for fulfilled orders, not per emails sent for reviews, thus, you will be overcharged for every order you process. I discussed them charging based on email requests for reviews, and they stated they would implement that, that was 4 months ago. I have given up as I run out of "fulfillment credits", not requested review credits halfway through every month. Buyer beware! We have finally given up on Yotpo in lieu of a better review app that works better with google product reviews and charges based on their performance, not based on your fulfilled orders. If you choose to be charged for your fulfilled orders, even if half of those have no interaction with Yotpo at all, then feel free, otherwise, find another review app that charges you on their actual performance. Its like a marketing company telling you that their bill will be based on your overall sales only and not the effectiveness of their marketing. Its very deceptive.