Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Veeda Aus

Fantastic app for collecting customer reviews, their customer support is great too! Answered all my questions and helped me with code edits. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service!

VERIDATTA

Love this amp and their customer service is really good. I thought I had lost all of my reviews when I changed the settings for some products and the Yotpo crew fixed everything.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad everything worked out for you and that you're up & running!

Trash Amps

This app was really confusing to set up and I didn't receive any help from the company after reaching out several times. You would think that they would respond quickly to a potential customer, especially because it seems like a big, reputable company. I had to pretend I was a huge customer with 1000's of orders per month, then they got back to me right away. That was really disappointing that I had to lie to get a reply. Particularly, Jamie Conway never got back to me -- but then replied right away when I said I was a big customer. I wish you would give everyone the same treatment Jamie. Or if there's no support for small customers, just plainly say it. Then I spoke with Dan McHugh. He was helpful and answered many of my questions. Then I never heard from him again after our first phone call, which was also disappointing. I was surprised that he couldn't answer simple questions like "What happens when I enable automatic emails? Which of my previous customers will receive those emails?" It's not his fault -- he should be trained in these sorts of questions by the organization. Now I have things set up correctly and the app is working fine, which I had to figure out on my own. I have found the best way to get help is you have to create a ticket. I really appreciated the support from Leizel Ann. This was the first person who actually got back to me and answered my questions. Thank you Leizel Ann and I hope the rest of your company will follow your example of great customer service. 5 stars for Leizel Ann. The app works fine, I like the fact that the customer can compose the review right in their email directly, rather than clicking to another page. I have the "Reviews widget" set up so all the reviews will show up automatically on my "Reviews" page, most recent reviews showing first. I am using the free plan. If you try this app, I hope you will have better luck than I did with setup and getting support from this company.

November 10, 2020

Firstly, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know that your claims have not gone unheard and that we hear and understand your frustration. We are constantly working on improving our products and our customer service, and your feedback is incredibly valuable. We're very happy to hear Leizel Ann was able to help you and that you're up and running smoothly. Again, thank you for leaving your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any issues.

Kabaty Coffee

So far I am quite impressed with the Yotpo app. I had been trying the app for free for the past year, and have been collecting product reviews. I recently decided it was time to add the widget to my website so that our customers could see the reviews when viewing the product. I was unsure how to add the widget, but Yotpo was immediately responsive to my questions. They sent me the instructions on how to add the review, but also gave me the option of having them do it for me. I chose the latter and it looks great. Caroline was the person who provided the support. She was very friendly and responsive. I really appreciate all they have done.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our customer service is always happy to help, and we'll definitely pass on your kind words to Caroline.

Reinforced Beds

We have used Yotpo for nearly 5 years now at the Reinforced Bed company. It has been a valuable investment, generating trust amongst new and existing customers. It is quite an expensive app, but it pays for itself through the extra sales it generates. It also helps creates more traffic to the site through its embedded rich snippets on google's search engine. Plus, it helps us maintain our customer relations in case anything goes wrong.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're a satisfied long-time customer. We're very excited to be a part of your brand.

Nyet Jewelry

first of all, without knowing anything about code, i was able to add the Yotpo widgets onto my website and make it look great, which shows how well done it is. An update of my theme created havoc on my website and Josephine immediately came to the rescue and fixed everything for me. Amazing customer service!!!

TecnoMarket

Amazing customer service. They helped me very quickly with a customization that I needed. Thanks a lot.

October 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're pretty big fans of our customer service, and we're happy to know you are too!

PhitenSG

Most important in the Apps we install is to have great customer service with immediate response and Elven has resolved my issues without a second thought. 6 STARS !

October 4, 2020

Thank you for such a glowing review!

Indianleathercraft

Amazing support staff, they are very quick and effective with their response. i struggled with few codes installation Sheen & Arman were very helpful in solving these issue. i upgraded to the growth plan and i already started liking the offered features.

October 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running and seeing results!

Harding Gomez

Wow - what customer service from Yotpo and Leizel. I struggle with any coding and the back-end and kindly asked for assistance. I have three major implementations and every time Leizel kindly and quickly did everything for me. Nothing was too much and my website is looking fab now. Would highly recommend and Leizel should win an award for outstanding customer service. thanks so much :)

October 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service. We'll definitely pass on your kind words to Leizel.