Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

KjSelections

So far all good. I just installed it and everything works really nice. I could have gotten another app instead that imports fake reviews but I opted for this instead because in the long run down the road only whats genuine will survive in Google's hunt for real trusted websites. Thanks to Yotpo customer service agent Russel M. for his lightning-quick help in all my questions.

June 25, 2019

Hey KJSelections, thanks for the awesome review. Authentic reviews are what customers are all about, and that's what we're all about too! Glad to hear you are happy with the service and are enjoying Yotpo.

Warren Hill

I had great support from Crescel I. Answered my questions and had good solutions for all. Collecting these reviews is another great touch point to bring us closer to our customers on a personal level :)

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Warren Hill! So happy Yotpo is giving you more ways to connect with your customers :)

One Strong Herd

The support I received was phenomenal. THANK YOU, JAN! I was having a few issues with the on-site widget showing reviews as well as getting star ratings to show on Shopify product collections. One of Yotpo's Growth Support Hero's by the name of Jan was incredibly helpful! Overall, loving Yotpo.

June 20, 2019

Wow! So happy to hear we are meeting the mark when it comes to support, One Strong Herd! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Epica Clothing

Why this app does not have 4.9 overall rating? No idea. The customer service from pauline was awesome. A total rock star.
Yotpo itself works perfect and i think is the best app to increase customer's trust. A lot on quantitative date can be used to better serve your customers, which is the whole point. Again 5 stars

June 20, 2019

Thanks for your amazing feedback, Epica Clothing! We think you are rockstars too!

FOREVA WATCHES

HANDS DOWN THE BEST APP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was recently in contact with their support staff member Jandy. Words cant even begin to describe the amazing experience I had. They went above and beyond to help me out with all my issues. This is definitely a MUST HAVE APP

June 20, 2019

FOREVA WATCHES, thanks so much guys! What an awesome review!

Nebedai

I've started to use the app recently and I love it. It is user friendly, well designed and even at a basic level so helpful. Highly recommended! The customer service was so helpful, Louanne helped me so well and even went an extra step to solve my issue. Thanks ;)

June 16, 2019

Hey there Nebedai! Thanks so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the customer service!

Iron Brothers Supplements

I needed help with a task and the team was very quick to reply and very helpful! They guided me in the right direction and got the job done for me when I couldn't figure it out.

June 16, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Iron Brothers Supplements! So glad you are enjoying Yotpo.

CivvieSupply

Great app, even better customer support -- I have been using them for several months now, and every time I need assistance with something, someone from Yotpo support not only replies to me *but also fixes my problem!* within 24 hours. Lervin and Danreb are just two of the great reps who have helped me... Thanks, Yotpo!

June 16, 2019

Hey CivvieSupply, love this great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Flat Out Footwear

I've recently installed this app, and had my existing reviews imported. Josephine and Danreb were really helpful and have stepped me through the process, and have done a lot of it for me, including installing the widgets etc. They've been happy to answer all my questions and have turned things around nice and quickly for me. Thanks! Now here's hoping for lots of reviews ;)

June 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Flat Out Footwear! So glad you had a great experience with our Support crew!

Bottle Rocket Pomade

This is a goo app - I would install it on any store. It's pretty easy to use and install, it helps feature products with great reviews and oveall it's worth it. I'd say check it out.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Bottle Rocket Pomade! We appreciate the great feedback :)