Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

T3-Train Track Transform

I wasn't happy with the customer service initially, because of the email response to a problem I experienced. However, I requested escalation and I was was placed on a call with Mary Ann and she took the time to help this Baby Boomer see the value of the YOTPO app. I am impressed and grateful to and for the time she spent with me!

Thumbprint Soap

This is a great app, I love to see reviews come in. My customers get an email asking for reviews. Manny helped me with a more custom install, which I really appreciate.

Femailer

Junalou was super helpful in helping me get a reviews page up on my website! When I thought we were done, she even shared a recommendation to help improve my user experience by adding reviews to my catalog page AND walked me through how to install the code! Very pleased with the customer service I received today.

FAWM Kids

Worked with Manny, and he was very helpful with getting me all set up. Can't wait to get my reviews up and going to increase my sales.

The Good Rug ™

I have used other review apps and just never really found that those apps met my needs as I have one-of-a-kind products and the reviews would only auto send on something that was restocked, which is not the case for me. Yotpo on the other hand sends based on purchases, which is exactly what I need. I also love that they divide into product vs. site. The biggest thing that I love about them is that they have amazing customer service, and often fixed my products in real-time through their chat feature. Highly recommended!

In The Pines Jewelry

I was trying to get Yotpo set up and had some questions. I wasn't seeing my recent changes live on my website. Junalou with customer service was super fast to respond to my chat and helped me tremendously. I was assured my changes would appear within 24 hours.

Boujee Lil Boss

I was switching platforms for my Yopto reviews and was so lost and confused. Manny the Support Agent for Yopto helped me tremendously from start to finish. He was super helpful and I greatly appreciate it. Even though these apps are user friendly, they are overwhelming at times.

Inspire Hardware

Yotpo is really easy to use, very helpful customer service. Sheen was a great help in exporting my reviews for me.

Within Play

Muy buena aplicación, ha funcionado muy bien reuniendo los comentarios de la gente que ha comprado nuestros productos. Además el servicio de atención en línea funciona muy, son muy amables y preocupados por entregar la información de forma clara.

Racines Bavardes

Excellent App. Easy to install and setup. In case of issue the support is great and reactive. Special thank to Sheen for the efficient support!