Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Adriana Chede Jewellery

Great service and quick response, last super help from Gimbert =)
Always available to help and I think the app has been helping us getting conversions! So glad with it!!

ALLPOWERS

Great app! and the customer service is very helpful! Great app! and the customer service is very helpful!

HE Inc

Don was so amazing helping me with coding stuff! Very knowledgeable and efficient. I love working with Yotpo! Super quick and reliable.

Yellow Flower Boutique

Listen!!! I came from another platform and for some reason my reviews did not transfer over properly...My agent helped me get all of it sorted out. It took several hours, however I did not feel rushed at all, the agent was very helpful and patient. I recommend them to anyone based on service, patience and results!!

Peak State Coffee

Excellent product, excellent service. Yotpo is great for Shopify-based businesses hoping to display reviews from past customers to potential new ones

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

We have been using this app for a while and really have not had any issues. The one time I did have a question I contacted support and got an immediate reply. They're great.

Apotheke Co

Wonderful and customer service helped every step of the way! Rilu Jane sat and reinstalled everything I needed for over 30 minutes and walked be through step by step. I would highly recommend.

Louise&Mann

Amazing customer service which can help with solving any issue immediately. Highly recommend that amazing app.

LOVE LIGA

I had an enquiry about adding reviews to my product page and Ed (support agent) was very helpful and sorted the issue out for me extremely quickly.

Runtrip Store

Merchant from Japan. I totally love this great App. Cannot descirbe with my poor English, so please try out the free plan and just experience it! Our store has enhanced its charm with our happy customers' voice.
And one more thing, the chat help assitance service is great. They are most willingly! I'm so thankful to Sheen for helping solve the problem.