Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Snowing in Space Coffee

Mark is a great person! Thoroughly impressed with the speed and the help he gave. The review widgets look great on our site! Mark listened carefully and sorted out my review coding within minutes on my site. Thanks Mark :)

June 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Mark was able to get you up and running smoothly.

goodMix Foods

Rilu Jane was awesome, fixed our issue promptly and when asked to go a few steps further also executed these as requested with no issues at a all. I would not hesitate to recommend the service.

June 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Tame Tipple

Gimbert listened carefully and sorted out my review coding within minutes on my site. Thoroughly impressed with the speed and the help they gave. The review widgets look great on our site!

June 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it.

EarthTonics

This app is exactly what we needed to help with conversions. Lots of great testimonials poured in as soon as we installed it. Junalou was incredibly helpful in getting it all installed for us and answering all out questions. A lot of value on the free app!

June 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re already seeing the positive impact of Yotpo on your site.

TOP The Organic Project

Anne in customer service was incredibly helpful and generous with her time. She followed up with me directly to provide additional information she did not have access to at the time of our live chat. Great service and very much appreciated!

June 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy Anne was able to help you with and get you up and running.

Palmpineskincare

Easy to install and use. It immediately started generating reviews on my preorders which means I'll be launching with reviews displayed on my site. Excellent support, too. I was unable to install the stars to my product page but support agent Radly did it for me quickly which was great and answered all of my questions. Highly recommend.

June 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear the installation went smoothly for you.

CHILLIN OFFICIAL STORE

Sheen helped me with everything i needed and now my website is working perfectly, the app works perfect, thank you.

June 6, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

Raincorn Games

Yotpo's customer service has been phenomenal every time I use it. Today I worked with Radly, and they helped me out on a couple different questions. A great service with great customer service!

June 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're constantly working on improving our customer service and we're glad to hear we hit the mark for you.

Mink Vault

Don was patient, concise, and helped me every step of the way. He makes me have high spirits as what's in store for my only store! WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH HIM SPECIFICALLY AGAIN

June 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service, and we will definitely pass on your kind words to Dan.

Candy Apple Teachers

I love this app ! I love the customer service especially from Ronel who was willing to answer all my questions quickly and successfully. I also needed the help of Sheen who was amazing and thorough. Sheen helped me when I was stuck. Customer service in this app is brilliant. I love all of the variety of uses. I highly recommend!

June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer service, and are happy to hear that we have met your expectations.