Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Papichulo Style LLC

Jo Lorenz and Manny were AWESOME!
this is the kind of customer service that makes you stay with a company for ever!

Boon Mail

Gimbert was super helpful! I'm a small shop and needed help with the widgets. Gimbert listened to my concern over a quick chat and fixed my widgets to reflect how I want to run my business.

Decalsandgifts

Junalou has been superb ! - being a 'newbie' I messed it all up but on the live chat Junalou assisted me and went above and beyond to help me achieve what I wanted !!! Very patient, informative and a delight to talk to - Thank you Junalou !!!

Harper & Teal

Junalou went above and beyond to help our site add in the YOTPO review carousel. She explained everything in detail and was very customer focused. Thank you for having Junalou on your team!

Kibemo

Amazing Support received by Junalou! I only can recommend YOTPO not only for the excellent customer care but also for the beneficial functionalities that the app provides :)

Prosperous Organic Vibez

Junalou was so amazing. I had a million questions and was all over the place. they were patient, very informative, and resolved more than one issue for me. i appreciate them so much, they went above and beyond for me. 5+ stars for sure. great customer service

Organic Pharmer

We were seeking a solution to help add the star ratings alongside product listings at the top, and with a little help from support we were able to implement. Thank you!

The Healing Center

I need help with my yotpo code and Junalou support agent really helped me in a minute. That was really fast and kind support. Junalou thank you again!

Nevaeh Dolls Boutique

i use this app to help my business generate reviews. I love that it sends out an auto email asking for a review from my customers and I love that this is all customizable to my business needs at the time. The help centre has been great too.

Famous Club Clothing

Great support, definitely would recommend to use this app for you store. i was assisted with support in a fast manner. thank you