Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

101 - 110 of 2005 reviews

skinpearl

Amazing help and service! Got help right away really professional! Also, got a response within 5 min incredible!

Our Wish Deals

I choose this app because it had a Free option. I am just starting out and every dollar saved was important.

I was a bit apprehensive at first because I had difficulty in the installation and I could not get assistant for two days. But after that, the support was just brilliant. Guess my first request must have hit a wrong timing.

And now, I have to say I am totally happy and convinced that this is a great product and I have no hesitation to recommend it.

RARA CLUB

Helpful for social proof, super simple to use, and customer service is really helpful. only using free version as of now

Natural Tonic

I used this app for FREE for 4+ years, and when I finally decided to change to a paid tier, I was afraid that wouldn't be necesary, but with the astonishing support, I'm ultra-glad that I did the upgrade!! I love Yotpo! Is what all the PROs use :-D

Apollo Energy Gum

Very happy with quick customer service from Leizel! Thanks! Quality, quick service is greatly appreciated, and the value of the Yotpo app is solid.

ColoradoCool Apparel

I needed to migrate reviews from an old reviews app to Yotpo. I couldn't believe how quickly customer support helped me out with this. Excellent communication. Thanks Paul!

RalphExpress

Sheen from Yotpo team made my day, i have been trying to sort out a review issues on my email and site but Sheen took the pains to help and solve my problem. thanks Yotpo team

Buster McGee

Really easy to install and set-up so far. I have the star rating icon showing on my cart prompt, set-up an SEO page and automatic review collections enabled within 2 hours. I had one small query, so I emailed support. I was amazed at how quickly my question was answered. Diane provided excellent customer service. Look forward to collecting many more reviews.

Yummy Gummy Molds

Great app for reviews! I had some difficulties with the formatting of the app at first, but Eric went above and beyond to help me fix it. Great customer service is a plus!

Calissi

awesome app with loads of features and a super quick customer service! Best review tool on the market!