Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Playground

Still a little early to give 5 stars, but the customer support is great. Very hard to come by apps these days that don't just try to send you to the FAQ's.

Kausy

Location Singapore

The service has been excellent! I've sought help 3 different times, and every occasion I was met with a lot of patience and knowledgeable help. Huge thanks to Tina, Daniel and Rhemy for sorting us out!!

Kalovy

This app is absolutely amazing and James from Yotpo was so helpful. I got quick assistance and all my questions were answered with lots of details. Highly recommended!

Aviator Sunglasses

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use this app to collect reviews and be able to communicate with Customers who tell their problem when leaving a review and I then get a chance to correct the problem if at all possible. Great product!

Slique.co.il

Location Israel
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Super great apps! helps a lot with marketing, great customer service: fast and very helpful! highly recommended!

Select Scotch Whisky

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Yotpo Albert V helped me get this setup and looking great on my site! Super quick and responsive! I highly recommend.

Ghetti Games

Yotpo was easy to install on my Shopify website and reviews started showing up right away. Walmart.com syndication is a really nice feature. Rhemy R. in support was very helpful in turning on the Walmart.com syndication. I am very impressed.

Authentic Ego

The support service is excellent! Howell helped me to insert the custom code for showing up the number of reviews and it worked like a charm! Grateful for the super quick and friendly service!

annafalcke.com

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Really helpful support From Keith Howell - they have also reinstalled the reviews site for us as we had lots of tech issues with this and now it's all ready for our busy season!

Australian Gold UK

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

A great app, really helpful staff with fast feedback to help answer problems. My only thing that I would like to see added to the service is the ability to create a QR code to request reviews. This is something that would be helpful for immediate feedback on orders and products.