Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

STEP 22 Gear

We were using shopify reviews app, what a waste. How can a review app not send auto emails requesting customers to review their purchase, that is a MUST. We went back to YotPo, as we used them a few years ago. I have NEVER had tech support as good as I received from Paulo at YotPo. Paulo spent a ton of time sorting through a number of unique issues we ran into due to our back end setup. YotPo is the best review app, period, and now I honestly think YotPo has some of the best support of any APP providers we have ever worked with. Thank you Paulo

Alchemy Heart Lotus

This is a very sophisticated app. Danreb from Yotpo helped me tremendously to get my app transitioned from Shopify Reviews. He was able to import my already published reviews. I love the look. It's does not take a whole lot of real estate. I have yet to test it with a new review. And still need to learn all the details about it.

Huski

Very good functionality. Great customer service, if you get the right person - big ups to Bernard! Downside is the cost. They really need to have more functionality at a more reasonable price - I'm specifically talking about the Google shopping integration etc.

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

The app is great - easy to use and straightforward. I've never taken a tutorial and I find it very straightforward. Further, their customer support is fantastic. Literally, they answer my chat within 10 seconds, which is unbelievable. Definitely give it a try.

MERGE4

Great app to request product reviews! I had some issues validating my shopify token initially but Jo from support was super helpful and fixed the issue.

I'M BADDY

The app is very helpful! The customer support is awesome — Pauline took the time to help us quickly with literally every issue we had. Absolutely recommend this app.

Eshwar Bhakti

Excellent and speedy support and implementation. You have implemented the code under Products page, exactly the way I requested. Thanks much Josephine.

wildfigbridal

I love this app and the service has been really great. Very helpful call centre staff. I loved that I could transfer my reviews from another platform.
I like that it has a free option until we get more sales to justify the monthly charge.

Decadorn

Helpful support, free tier is decent but pricing is punchy and customisation is minimal.

Not bad for gaining some customer reviews.

Performance Athlete

A very easy app to use that can be valuable for your ecommerce site. Customer support is amazing - 24/7