Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bay Bridesmaid

Top service. Super helpful! I had a problem with the placement of the reviews and they persisted to help even though im still on a free plan. I will cerntainly consider upgrading since i know customer service is this good. Thanks .

December 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review! We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we’re glad to hear it's paying off.

EVRĒDĀ Skincare

Great app, great support. Every time I email, I get a quick reply. Always super helpful with any questions I have!

November 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're constantly working on improving our customer service and we're thrilled to hear we hit the mark for you.

Ele Footprints LLC

I'm very happy with my Yotpo app and the customer service. Diane worked quickly to solve my on-page review issues and now my shop is properly set up to receive customer reviews.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. Happy to hear we were able to get you up and running smoothly!

Your E Shopp

I am using the app, I had an issue and Caroline helped me out and fixed it for me promptly, I appreciate that very much

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo.

MARICHI "The Himalayan Shoppe"

nice features and easy to use. Customer service has been very good and i would recommend this app to merchants

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Lucia the Label

Yotpo are always quick to reply with any questions I have. I have tried other review sites, but always come back to Yotpo. They also have so many features that I haven't tried yet.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are excited to be part of your growing brand.

Office Furniture Warehouse

We recently upgraded our plan to a higher version and we're so glad we did. The support has been great during setup and while using the app. Thanks to Caroline for keeping on top of the communication ;o)

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo!

The Acadian

Great app and wonderful customer service. Diane was fast and responsive and had my problem solved in a matter of a few hours.

November 22, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

My New Mood

Mary Ann in the customer service team was amazing am very happy with the support she provided. My developers were having problems displaying the star ratings on various pages of the website. Mary Ann helped me with this instantly and was able to do this for me.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you get everything set up.

LilMeThreads

yotpo is amazing and the customer service is top notch! thanks so much guys for all the help. hope you stay like this

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We're thrilled you're enjoying using Yotpo!