Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

DA SPOT NYC

I have only had the app for less than 24 hours and already received 7 positive reviews from our customers. I was having trouble installing the widget on my own, but Josephine was super helpful. She installed everything including adding reviews to my collection page. Now our site looks even more credible. Love this all and the quick and professional customer service! Thanks Josephine!

Kids Who Shine

I've just started using the Yotpo App and was struggling with code and had some social questions. Leizel really helped me get the answers I needed and put the code where it needed to be and explained how and why it was in that location.

NanoGlow Academy

Just started with the app. waiting to see the effect it will have on our reviews. gave 4 starts because so far so good and customer service were amazing and very responsive. i think prices are very high!

Fantastic Finger Guides

As soon as I started setting up the review system on my shopify account, Yotpo reached out to me via chat and I was able to more easily get up and going. Off to a great start!

Deerieo Natural Skincare Solutions

Amazing support - Diane went above and beyond to help me with my requests. Very happy with the service and the app.

Elevé Cosmetics

GREAT APP! We needed help installing the stars on our collection page - it was done within 5 minutes of contacting chat. Amazing customer service!

The Skin Boutique

I just started using this app for reviews. I had a minor issue with installation but Yotpo was great and sorted it all out for me very quickly. The reviews look great on the website!

Sway Cups

Great support and great functionality. They helped solved my issue within a day. Would definitely recommend.

SONAX Australia

We installed the application as it has proved invaluable on a friends website, word of mouth.
We had a small glitch and Leizel Ann D. was not only charming but sorted it all out quickly. I would certainly recommend YOTPO as a great way to get authentic reviews from authorized buyers. Thank you YOTPO and Leizel Ann D.

HawaiianSouthShore

We use this app a few weeks ago and we got a lot of 5 star reviews from our customers. The automated review requests work really well. And customer service is very helpful and fast to respond. Thank you so much!