Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mattie B's Gifts & Apparel

We had a weird quirk where somehow I had 2 accounts loaded and the "other" account was not receiving reviews and was not posting. Ronel R helped sort it all out, change to just one account, and made sure my reviews were posted. It has only been up for a couple of days but now that is straightened out I am pretty happy. Will share more as we progress!

Hydropouch

Customer service is excellent, they quickly help me install a review carousel on the footer of every page

BODY & BOTANY

The Yotpo team has always been extremely responsive with my questions. They understand exactly what my dilemma is and have a solution or options within minutes. With my most recent interaction Nick knew what I was trying to accomplish, and although my current plan doesn't accommodate the feature I was hoping to apply, he provided me with alternate options within my plan until it makes sense for me to upgrade. It was very helpful.

CRISTALLI E STELLE

I was assisted by Jesus and he helped me code the reviews app on my website. I am still new to coding and he did not hesitate to help and was very patient and efficient! I would review a 10/10 if I could! Amazing app and great staff!

Wrapgrade

Location Japan

We didn't want to show our customers names on the reviews. Happy the customer support from Yotpo helped us with the problem so quickly. Thank you. We are still new to the app, don't get used to it but great app so far.

POURX

Location Taiwan

It's a good tool for review! The support team can help you to solve basic problems. The app can send a review invitation automatically, that can save a lot of time. Thank you guys! But it would be perfect if the customers can decide their name on the review when they directly leave the review from the email. Or the system can hind some letters of their name, especially in Japanese and Chinese. Because the full name on the order will be directly displayed unexpectedly.

Astral zen

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Muito bom ótimo atendimento e muita velocidade com esse atendimento é o segredo para o sucesso MUITO OBRIGADO.

FIIRE

Howell Keith was amazing help - sorted out my query and ask on Yotpo in a few minutes and I was good to go! Great customer service and chat support.

Bobak's Boho Fashion

"Radly was very helpful! Quick and friendly service! I think this app will help build my brand a lot.

Purposeful Play Kids

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Nick S. was so helpful in helping me set up star ratings and answering my questions about the different upgrade plans! The level of customer service is what drew me to continue using this app instead of other review apps on the marker. Highly recommend.