Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Supa Mega Greens

Social Proof is everything. Yotpo has been really instrumental in helping us to build trust with potential buyers by providing us with easy way for us to obtain and aggregate testimonials.

November 18, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're seeing (and enjoying) the benefits of Yotpo.

ADA Collection Online Store

Support team was very helpful and fast when we needed them. Great app! Reviews are great for our products and help with our sales.

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review, happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Buck Naked eCigs

The app works as expected.... But be sure you're only using 1 account, connect to only 1 site at a time... we had our reviews disappear off the site, and Jenny with Yotpo support not only resolved the issue for us, but closed the secondary account and helped us with the exporting and re-importing of our reviews. Worked like a charm. Thanks Jenny. Thanks Yotpo

November 18, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear our customer support team was able to help and will be sure to pass on the thanks to Jenny!

Alice & Blair

aliceandblair.co.uk

The best review app... Don't bother with the others...

We used Loox for a while, which is good, but not as good as this. You need this for SEO and ratings integration.

Super helpful devs for customization!

Crayon Rocks Australia

This is a great app - easy to manage comments and makes a huge different to site. Great customer service, we recently had a problem when we changed templates and Jo fixed everything for me straight away. Thoroughly recommend this App. www.crayonrocks.com.au

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

FRDM

The response to all my questions was incredibly quick. Awesome app with a ton of great features. Very clean and easy to use.

November 18, 2019

Happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

ugo wear

Support was excellent. Very knowledgeable and quick. Thank you for your help! I had a hard time figuring out where to place my code but support was very knowledgeable. Thanks again.

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear our support team was able to help.

Little Dragon Natural Skin Care Company

After a bit of a false start with my installation, the Yotpo customer service team was very responsive and helped me set up my integration within minutes! Highly recommend.

November 18, 2019

Happy to hear our team was able to help! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Kind Life

Awesome app for our page, Danreb has also been fantastic to deal with when we have needed help for some of the technical stuff such as moving the carousel around on our home page

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're happy to hear Danreb was able to help!

LuxAri Signature

I love this app. Yotpo's customer service made my life so easy tonight. I was having a problem (user error) and decided to contact customer service at 11pm EST and was able to get my issue resolved immediately. I would refer Yotpo to anyone asking.

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Even at 11pm at night, our team is always happy to help. Glad they were able to get the issue resolved!