Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

HairMadeEasi

Yotpo is a great app for adding reviews to your website.
Their customer support is fantastic!

We would highly recommend Yotpo!

DeskFitnessLife

Super easy app to use and support is fantastic Would recommend to anyone looking for a user-friendly page builder..

DIY Print Shop®

Eh, personally I don't feel that it's good enough for $30 a month. Yotpo site isn't pretty, and its not very intuitive (they should def hire some UX designers). The one thing they are very good at, is upselling you to pay more for more features.

August 11, 2020

Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we apologize for your experience.
Our pricing model is flexible and is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from just $19 a month.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to share more feedback with us on how to improve our product experience.
Thanks again for your feedback.

Fase Wear

Be very careful when installing this app. It started sending emails to all of my costumers from 90 days ago til now before I even had customised the email.

August 10, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear this and absolutely understand your frustration.
To try to help our customers generate the most reviews, we offer 200 extra automatic review requests to get them started which can be turned off during installation. That said, we understand this doesn't work for everyone. Please know our team is aware and taking this into consideration as we continue to build out our product roadmap.

Our team has also reached out to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thank you.

Catsunune

great app! exactly what i was looking for. also kind and helpful customer service which made installing it a lot easier.

The Regal Phoenix

I just installed it yesterday but so far so good. Leizel imported my past reviews from Shopify quickly and even went above and beyond to move my widget to my preferred place on the product page. It looks great and puts the review process on auto-pilot! #winning

Voltlin

Been using YotPo for a few years now. They are the best and their customer service rocks! They replied within 24 hours and were able to add a fix to my issue.

JustGoodKit Australia

A great app. Has launched my business into the realm of trust. Very easy to use but a bit scary when you toggle the button on the first time to ask for a review. Week done guys

UrbanGrafter

Thanks you Jo for your great support. You sorted our issue quickly and we are sooooo pleased. Thanks for your great work.

Foxepack

Haven't used the app for too long, but the customer service is amazing. Did not know how to integrate properly but they did a really good job of helping me out and also replied quickly.