Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bent by Courtney

I've been using this app for over 2 years & let me tell you - Yotpo is wonderful!! They are easy to chat with and get help with anything you need. Spoke with Bernard today and he helped me rearrange the look of my reviews on my product page.
Truly couldn't recommend them enough!

Terra Beauty Products Inc dba Terra Beauty Bars / Permit #: 06517

Phenomenal customer server & easy to use! I had an issue with install, but Sheen, from CS, helped install it within minutes. Hoping this helps provide social proof!

Bakoa

An amazing support team and outstanding performance from Mary Ann. I am completely satisfied with their service and I literally recommend it to everyone who is starting an e-commerce business. Thank you for everything Yotpo!

Echo Designs

Absolutely brilliant app and I got immediate support from Sheen when I was struggling to add my reviews to my website. 100% recommend

NutriNoche

This is an excellent review service app. I also love the fantastic support I receive. Easy 5 star rating:)

Fiyah Shades

Great integration with my store and quick and easy with guided steps. Josephine from support was awesome & helped me work through final stages within minutes!

Savor Life Planner

Great app, easy to use, and the support team was helpful. Was able to help import over 800 reviews from one page to another in 5 minutes. Thank you.

Realm Natural Products

I needed help with my reviews they weren’t showing up so I emailed the support team and they took care of the issue immediately! Great response time and kept in communication throughout.

The Outdoor Table

Have only just installed the app, It seems to be working well - but I wanted to comment on the support given by Josephine in the Yotpo team. Great service - quick, polite and easy. She helped me to position those little stars in exactly the spot I wanted them - no fuss, just done swiftly. Thanks Josephine - Great job!

Trasto

Love Yotpo! The app works perfect. Getting reviews is easy and automatic. Customer service is great!