Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Saaren Taika Shop

best app, increased our sales, very good support! I really recommend you use this :) Our customers love it too!

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear our customer support team was able to help & you're already seeing the benefits of Yotpo!

Heights Music International

Fantastic customer service Paolo answered me right away, did everything I needed and was very pleasant. Just starting to use this app but already it seems great.

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're so happy to hear you're already enjoying Yotpo and our support team was able to help get it up & running.

Micro•DOT Helmet Co.

On a Sunday afternoon, Paulo in less of 30', helped me out to set the reviews app, and published them on my website ...great app, even better support for someone scare to edit codes.
Thank you Paulo, you are seriously awesome!!!

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We're thrilled to hear our support team is hitting the mark & will be sure to pass on the kind words to Paulo.

FLEXOPOWER ZA

Paulo from Yotpo sorted our issue in super fast time, on a Sunday. Quick, professional and the job is done. Thank you.

November 18, 2019

Happy to hear it! Thanks for leaving a review.

Slani Store

Great app and the help is amazing, I had a lot of issues with my page and Josephine help me a lot with the page and made everything go smoothly. Thank you!!

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to hear everything is back up and running smoothly.

Havly

I just had the best on-site customer support I have ever had from Bernard at Yotpo - he went WAY over and above to help our new eCommerce site launch and I cannot say enough good things about him. I highly recommend using this app for its functionality and the incredible support provided by the wonderful people behind it.

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to hear our customer support team was able to help & will be sure to pass on the kind words to Bernard.

Solace Jewellery Ltd

Changed my Shopify Theme to an outside provider rather than on the app store and YOTPO helped me every step of the way to get it back up and running with custom code so I could show my reviews on collection and front page!

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear our support team is hitting the mark!

Hotteeze Heat Pads

I used the app to post reviews on our landing page, does the job perfectly and great customer support!

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Dovercourt Goods

amazing customer service! I submitted a ticket explaining that I had an issue integrating their widget, and they immediately replied and worked with me to figure out a solution. Thanks Adrian @ Yotpo !

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear Adrian was able to help and get everything up & running smoothly.

Sauce and Brown

A great app. 5 STAR support from Eric Alcoseba, prompt and professional. Solving an issue in minutes.
Thanks
Anthony

November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear our customer support team was able to help.