Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

aoi dreams

Anne really helped me when I switched platforms and my reviews wouldn't appear on my site. Love the app and their staff!

SOSActivewear

Manny was very helpful with my request today and went above and beyond to make changes to my site to ensure a smooth and clean user experience. I really like the free plan as a small brand which helps gain customer trust!

SWAIR

I'm enjoying Yotpo - particularly my customer service experience with Eleen. This is a big expense for my small business but so far we are seeing a great ROI.

|c|o|l|o|u|r| of the day®

The App does everything I need for my Onlineshop and even if I have special wishes concerning the functionality or the layout the Yotpo support, like Manny, is always there to help me in a quick and very friendly way.

Smonex.com

Many thanks to Rilu Jane and Yotpo team for a prompt response and solving my issue. Good app gives functional reviews collection and showcase. It's supported by great people. Much pleasure to work and communicate with!

Uc&M2

With the help and guide of Elven, I got the knowledges of how to publish and collect reviews, which will do greater help for my store. Star rating will be a best effect to customers.

Cooltiva

Great service and customer service. I'm from Chile and was a perfect attention. Mister Sheen of growth support make a great job. excellent product!

PAVIAMX

The customer service is great, and I really love the app, easy to use and good image to the site!! Excellent app

Jo Park Clothing Co

Their customer service is very thorough and prompt! Love that their live chat is there to help whenever I can't figure something out

ludaa.mx

Tengo poco que descargue la app y todo ha ido muy bien, lo que más me ha gustado es el soporte técnico que me han ofrecido, Anne me ha ayudado a resolver todas mis dudas y necesidades para que la app quede funcionando a la perfección.