Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Lash Spell

Ed helped me incorporate the reviews widget & stars widget on my website. He literally spent hours to make sure everything was set up perfectly. Thank you so much for the time you took, amazing customer support!

Leelee Lip Drip

I had trouble downloading my reviews to import. It kept saying error everytime i tried to import them & Ed was very helpful!

Parva Organics

I purchased a new theme and needed assistance with installing Yotpo to the new theme. James C. was extremely helpful! He went above and beyond to complete this for me. I also appreciated that the team has the ability to transfer you to the same Support Agent to continue receiving guidance/support on the same issue when disconnected. It helps to have the same Support Agent through the process! I also had great experience with Radly recently when I was experiencing difficulty with automated review requests. Thanks for your great customer service!!

Green Element CBD

Customer service with Yotpo is wonderful. Junalou helped me figure out a couple small issues I was having and while doing so noticed I hadn't installed all the functionality of the package I was subscribed to. I few minutes later we had it installed and running great. Thanks Yotpo!

LUMION life

This app is great and the best part is the customer service is always on top of it anytime we need help!

Kitidy

Great app to have for your store. The best customer service I've received from a free plan of an app. Junalou was great that he took time and helped me to fix a complex coding issue.

Curly Heaven

Amazing app! I have been using YotPo for several years, it's a great way to show reviews from real customers, it provides them with a sense of trust that leads to sales. Customer service is also always on point, everytime I have a question or concern it gets handled on a timely manner, huge thank you to Junalou for providing me with great assistance.

Fantasyusb

Got helped to install review widgets on the new store theme, one of the support agents really did a good job to manually install them for me and explained what it's for. In the end, my new store looks professional and neat, thanks for her help.

Popped.NYC

After several months using the app I am getting used to it. I was having a tough time with the DIY but I just used the Help Desk and Junalou was amazing. Helped solve my issue plus made a suggestion which I had completely forgot was something I really wanted to do. Can't wait to see the results.

Kitchen Knife Co.

I was having some trouble using the app so i contacted them via chat. Mark was super helpful and he got out of his way to make sure that my problem got solved. I had another chat the next day with James C was very helpful as well. He helped me a lot with my website and also went out of his way in order for my problem to be solved. Overall, great experience from this amazing team